Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Bowman out chea gettin' chumped out by Minnie's O-line. lol.

you-salty-o.gif

Still salty, over the NFC Championship?

Let it go.

The ? ?

Nah, bruh, I'm just laughing at your boy gettin' shoved around by Matt Kalil and another Vikings O-lineman like two elementary school bullies on that personal foul penalty.

You must still have a guilty conscience about that play or something, cause that was the last thing on my mind. But It's aight, bruh, I won't tell nobody about what really happened there.

Thanks for reminding me tho. I tried to find a gif from yesterday's game of him gettin' punked, but lol @ what pops up when you google "Navarro Bowman gif". (which is how I realized what you were talking about.)

Nah bruh you the one who says I ain't gonna bring up what happened on the last play because it is what it is...

Then goes back to mentioning it in the same way a few more times.

You pointing out Bowman now is like one of them Saints fans who always calls out Whitner when he ain't even playing his squad because what he did to his rb in the playoffs.

I'm on my mobile but did you give me a feelings reaction over a preseason game? Because that whole guilty thing makes no sense.

Ain't even that serious, bruh. The nikka got pushed around by some Vikings linemen and fell down like a NBA flop and I posted about it.

Now you on some JFK Zapruder film ish.

Let it go.

tumblr_mbfu7dPo3q1qegorpo1_500.gif

If you say so...

Yeah, you got me. I'm salty.

Go back and count *all* the "salty" posts I've made about that game since January.

Hint: You'll only need one hand to count them. If that.

But yeah, keep reaching and tell your boy to fight back next time. Matt Kalil ain't that tough.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that's the 2nd knee injury suffered at reliant this year. Lord have mercy kneesus Christ.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 50s

Bad news for the Saints -- LB Will Smith is expected to be out for the year with a knee injury suffered Sunday against the Texans.

Payton/Loomis kept both Will Smith & Vilma off of emotion...The Football ? has no emotion....so he ended the awful experiment of Will Smith @ OLB accordingly.....

I hate it happen to a guy who's been with us for so long but..................I aint cryin bout it either....
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 50s

Bad news for the Saints -- LB Will Smith is expected to be out for the year with a knee injury suffered Sunday against the Texans.

Payton/Loomis kept both Will Smith & Vilma off of emotion...The Football ? has no emotion....so he ended the awful experiment of Will Smith @ OLB accordingly.....

I hate it happen to a guy who's been with us for so long but..................I aint cryin bout it either....

Yeah, I thought I read somewhere early in the offseason that he might be a cap casualty, right? Damn. They paid him anyway and still won't have him.

I feel bad for y'all on the inside, 'cause Kneesus don't like ugly.

But on the outside...
    pr1.gif
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Damn that's the 2nd knee injury suffered at reliant this year. Lord have mercy kneesus Christ.

Kneee-sus, stay off my notorious/ knee - just/ till the season bust.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to laugh at The Buffalo Bills, how your number 1 and number 2 Quarterbacks both go out and now u got to play Jeff Tuel, sign Matt Leinart and the only other QB left is Thad Lewis LMAO!
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Leinart should be on suicide watch.

How u go from being a Heisman winning QB smashing Paris Hilton while still in college...

....to holding a clip board for Jeff Tuel?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Needless to say the Pats defense will be a good start for week 1 in fantasy
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to Google Jeff Tuel or anything Bills related.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Needless to say the Pats defense will be a good start for week 1 in fantasy
    Imogen_eating_popcorn...gif

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn looks like the 49ers dealt Parys Haralson to the Saints.. Our OLB depth has really proved themselves but Parys is really good at setting the edge and run stopping. And he looks completely healed from his torn biceps. Hope they get good value before cuts have to be made.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Josh Cribbs getting released by The Raiders, after all the ? talking he did after Bron left Cleveland he let his ass go, gets signed by Oakland then dropped on the Eve of the season starting lol and cot damn at Braylon Edwards getting ? on by The Jets for a second time rofl
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Lol @ Josh Cribbs getting released by The Raiders, after all the ? talking he did after Bron left Cleveland he let his ass go, gets signed by Oakland then dropped on the Eve of the season starting lol and cot damn at Braylon Edwards getting ? on by The Jets for a second time rofl

I wouldn't mind the Falcons giving Cribbs a look as a KR/PR.

The one thing the Falcons have always had over the years is a top notch KR except for the last couple years. Watching Dominique Franks fair-catch err-thing and Quizz get 10 yards and a cloud of dust is gettin' scressful bruh.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Lets go Seahawks. NFC championship I hope the very least.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll give it to Pete Carrol he's built a nice team in Seattle. I thought he'd be fired after 2 or 3 years.

But ? the Seahawks they ain't winning ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt leinart is o. Ryan leaf status
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Matt leinart is o. Ryan leaf status

At least Leaf can blame pills and liquor. What can Leinart blame? Hair Gel and excessive amounts of snow-bunny ? ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The one thing the Falcons have always had over the years is a top notch KR except for the last couple years. Watching Dominique Franks fair-catch err-thing and Quizz get 10 yards and a cloud of dust is gettin' scressful bruh.

Raiders staff of all teams said he's battling LHD nd has 0 explosiveness idk i done seen ? careers nd passion obliterated being in dat Silver nd Black i think he might have juice left if put on a contender
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Raiders staff of all teams said he's battling LHD nd has 0 explosiveness idk i done seen ? careers nd passion obliterated being in dat Silver nd Black i think he might have juice left if put on a contender

And for the minimum. He ain't gettin' ? but a non-guaranteed minimum and a free 5-piece Mild from Pin-Ups.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    O/T, but Heizenberg is the new Lex Luthor.

Best. Casting. Ever.