Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bucks aint makin the playoffs.

Hawks
    Wizards
    Cavs

Cavs might not make it if bynum has a setback which means detroit can slide on in
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Hawks will get a 6 seed, get eliminated in the first round and no ? will be given

So basically business as usual lol

Unless the Knicks were able to snatch up the 3 seed

This is true but I don't see the Knicks getting any higher than 5 right now. With some of the injury prone players and the eventual stay or go drama with Melo I wouldn't be surprised if they fell apart during the season

Knicks are winning the Atlantic they will be the 3rd seed maybe even 2nd again. You guys are putting so much faith in the nets with an unproven coach and aging stars, they are a 5th or 6 seed at best

They won't be better than the bulls and heat.Depending on how the nets look next year a 3rd seed is a realistic possibility cuz you got 3 trash teams in your division wit the raptors,sixers and c's to rack of a bunch of w's on.I hope the knicks are a 3 seed if we get that 2 then we definitely goin to the ecf and the heat will have a psychical 2nd round match up wit the pacers(if the bulls win the central)
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawks will get a 6 seed, get eliminated in the first round and no ? will be given

This is true but I don't see the Knicks getting any higher than 5 right now. With some of the injury prone players and the eventual stay or go drama with Melo I wouldn't be surprised if they fell apart during the season

Knicks are winning the Atlantic they will be the 3rd seed maybe even 2nd again. You guys are putting so much faith in the nets with an unproven coach and aging stars, they are a 5th or 6 seed at best

They won't be better than the pacersand heat.Depending on how the nets look next year a 3rd seed is a realistic possibility cuz you got 3 trash teams in your division wit the raptors,sixers and c's to rack of a bunch of w's on.I hope the knicks are a 3 seed if we get that 2 then we definitely goin to the ecf and the heat will have a psychical 2nd round match up wit the pacers(if the bulls win the central)

Fixed, pacers are a better team than the bulls and will win the division again
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They won't be better than the pacersand heat.Depending on how the nets look next year a 3rd seed is a realistic possibility cuz you got 3 trash teams in your division wit the raptors,sixers and c's to rack of a bunch of w's on.I hope the knicks are a 3 seed if we get that 2 then we definitely goin to the ecf and the heat will have a psychical 2nd round match up wit the pacers(if the bulls win the central)

Fixed, pacers are a better team than the bulls and will win the division again

If that happens they'll just son the knicks like they did this year.Whoever wins the central is sonning the knicks in the playoffs whether it's the bulls or the pacers.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Damn, all the early-mid 2000 stan-gawds dying off.

Oh well...

Vince should be filing them papers soon should've filed those papers after last season.
    Fixed.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wizards are not making the playoffs, you can ban me for a month I won't even make a bet with anybody just ? ban me if they make it, ? all this John Wall hype out of no where because he got a contract and was crying about it, "now" he's finally motivated foh I don't believe it for a second, dude still can't shoot for ? and hasn't shown any signs of growth, not a bust but a huge disappointment that's what John Wall is, and Nene is overrated, they ain't making it
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wizards got a chance to make da playoffs 7 nd 8 seeds are wide open foreal John B bout to have me in here gettin roasted by myself dis year lls
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Wizards got some trade bait, if they make a move that makes them considerably better then maybe, right now I don't see it, I see a good first half of the season at best
  • Beta
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Wizards are not making the playoffs, you can ban me for a month I won't even make a bet with anybody just ? ban me if they make it, ? all this John Wall hype out of no where because he got a contract and was crying about it, "now" he's finally motivated foh I don't believe it for a second, dude still can't shoot for ? and hasn't shown any signs of growth, not a bust but a huge disappointment that's what John Wall is, and Nene is overrated, they ain't making it

John wall coming back from injury last year made me a believer. Wizards went 5-28 while Wall was out and they went 24-20 when he returned with him averaging 18.5 7.6 and 4.0. And this is stats from a guy who cant ? shoot for ? . I been hearing nothing but him working hard over the summer. If people were saying the wizards couldve made the playoffs last year with a healthy wall then I have even more reason to think they will with a healthy and driven wall and otto porter.

Wall with Beal,porter,ariza,nene,webster, and okafor are makin the playoffs. Free my ? john when you get banned in advance

• Beta
    Options

John wall coming back from injury last year made me a believer. Wizards went 5-28 while Wall was out and they went 24-20 when he returned with him averaging 18.5 7.6 and 4.0. And this is stats from a guy who cant ? shoot for ? . I been hearing nothing but him working hard over the summer. If people were saying the wizards couldve made the playoffs last year with a healthy wall then I have even more reason to think they will with a healthy and driven wall and otto porter.

Wall with Beal,porter,ariza,nene,webster, and okafor are makin the playoffs. Free my ? john when you get banned in advance

Lol let's not go too far

It's still John Wall

lmao still though...I heard nothing but him workin hard over the summer. A bunch of NBA players doin the exact same thing as wall. Lets not act like ? cant practice and then hit the club.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol let's not go too far

It's still John Wall

We can post vines and IG vids now??

tumblr_mb1329GJvO1rzz3r3o1_500.gif
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol let's not go too far

It's still John Wall

lmao still though...I heard nothing but him workin hard over the summer. A bunch of NBA players doin the exact same thing as wall. Lets not act like ? cant practice and then hit the club.

He should definitely be improved but I still don't buy into the Wizards.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Lol let's not go too far

It's still John Wall

? i heard Arenas used to do da opposite hit da club then hit da gym nd get shots up at like 3 AM nd ? lls
  • Beta
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Lol let's not go too far

It's still John Wall

? i heard Arenas used to do da opposite hit da club then hit da gym nd get shots up at like 3 AM nd ? lls

? would get shots up while tipsy lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus remember the bucks got the 8th seed last year with a losing record..
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Wizards have a lot of talent on that roster. If the team stays healthy they will make the playoffs for sure.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

they dont have Monta or Jennings no more tho replacing em wit Brandon Knight, Gary Neal nd OJ Mayo aint enough they wont be a playoff squad lls
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And their top 2 scorers are gone, they go be worse than last season
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

shut up ?
    you mad y'all reign at the top was shorter than leprechauns
    Melo Ball 2013-2014 aint winning ? but a chance to grab the 5th seed & watch Melo play his last season at the Garden as a member of the home team.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Nets-Knicks matchups are gonna be hilarious in here man lls
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Lol let's not go too far

It's still John Wall

But how many have actual websites dedicated to them though? http://wasjohnwallattheclublastnight.blogspot.com/
  • Beta
    edited August 2013
    Options

shut up ?
    you mad y'all reign at the top was shorter than leprechauns
    Melo Ball 2013-2014 aint winning ? but a chance to grab the 5th seed & watch Melo play his last season at the Garden as a member of the home team.

I swear I thought tommy wrote this until I actually looked at who wrote it lol
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

they dont have Monta or Jennings no more tho replacing em wit Brandon Knight, Gary Neal nd OJ Mayo aint enough they wont be a playoff squad lls

I wish they got Teague but they are still better off without Jennings, they got Ridnour at point too
  • BlackAX410
    Options

I wish they got Teague but they are still better off without Jennings, they got Ridnour at point too

i like da Wizards roster nd upside more then da Bucks foreal they wont make no noise dawg