so i was talking to an old head the other day and he said.......

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    lol..men know how men do, so it's no surprise that they may not want to expose their girl to their friend.

I know my little sister is a trifling ? , best believe my man will never be alone around her.

Not that I think he'd ? her, but because I don't want it ever to be his word against hers...not even a possiblity.

Ur sister is better looking than you huh?

lol..don't be silly.

Pics or you a lie.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    lol..men know how men do, so it's no surprise that they may not want to expose their girl to their friend.

I know my little sister is a trifling ? , best believe my man will never be alone around her.

Not that I think he'd ? her, but because I don't want it ever to be his word against hers...not even a possiblity.

You seen Kat's sister's eyebrows,fam?

Naw. She got them drawn on ? ? They seem like the type.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol..don't be silly.

Pics or you a lie.

lol..as if your opinion matters to me one way or the other.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ur friend ? ur husband , u still gon be cool with shorty? @pico

You damn right!!!!!!! That's my padna breh, she showed me that ? was a snake!

LMAO I'm done
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they can take my broad they can have my broad.

XLtKDwn.gif

Women outnumber us, the odds are in our favor, some dudes will figure that ? out one day

If she don't want you, Keep It Pushin' Pimpin', it's plenty more garden tools out there
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up in the life by force... all that stuff was always around me as kid. even when my mother would go to church my step brother and stepfather was trappin. we were never accepted by Christians. When you are in those type of relationships, the boys are always around. the whole damn crew.. I never been into loving the crew. Don't feel like this is 100 percent accurate.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    iunno..
    maybe im different.. but my house aint the kickit spot..

when i say i keep my girls and my ? separate it has nothin to do wit security.. my ? aint the homie.. and vice versa..

thats why i asked was this highschool.. grown ass men should be on they own ? .. who has time to really go to the homie house to kick it??

and when im at home.. im at home.. i aint tryin to be bothered.. a ? in my house is a ? evading my space..

? do have down time where you just relax. Never will understand some who feel once you reach a certain age you too old to chill with your friends. Especially if they been your friends for years.
  • blackrain
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    You ? have successfully taken a thread that that meant one thing and turned it into a thread about another thing. Lol.

I thought I misunderstood.

Why are dudes talking about how they behave around they friends, when the OP was about bringing your chick around your trife ass boys?

My ex didn't want to bring me around his boys cause he knows how they were..look away too long and they'd try to holla. Just the same way he tried to holla at one of my friends. Dudes know their friends..and they don't want to risk it just in case their lady is just as trife.

That's the thing though, not every dude feels like his boys are that trife and will try to get at his woman. If your ex's friends were the type to hit on you regardless of you being with their friend that should have been an early warning sign ? wasn't going to end well.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always accept a word from the wise.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    most of the time, I don't even like the friends that are around 24/7... most of the times they are always the snakes anyway.. and they play both sides, they tell the man yo girl is cheating on you, and then they try to hit on your girl... and tell her, her man is cheating so she mine as well.. never in my life crossed lines that.. but these ? be acting like scandalous ? , then trying to act like they thug and keep it O.G...

and men need to stop listening to these suppose to be trill ? saying your woman is cheating.. find out the damn truth. They know when she good, thats when they start the drama.. when u got a REAL ? , nobody will call her out, no-one will tell u, because the same trife ? know your woman aint ? .

Thats when she break it off, sometimes it isnt u it's your boyz.. she don't want to date them and you. thats what the drama be about.. you gotta be in a relationship by yourself, not with the whole damn crew.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BrazilianHairMoney, you sound familiar. Have you ever met Nas ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    iunno..

when i say i keep my girls and my ? separate it has nothin to do wit security.. my ? aint the homie.. and vice versa..

thats why i asked was this highschool.. grown ass men should be on they own ? .. who has time to really go to the homie house to kick it??

and when im at home.. im at home.. i aint tryin to be bothered.. a ? in my house is a ? evading my space..

? do have down time where you just relax. Never will understand some who feel once you reach a certain age you too old to chill with your friends. Especially if they been your friends for years.

i have a theory..
    people wit alot of time on they hands have no room for money in it..

and ? who still kick it tough wit childhood froends have yet to grow up..

i mean i have friends over 15/20 yrs.. we dont kick it nowhere near like we use to..

and when we do.. the last person i need taggin along is my ? ..

yall ? wit yall separation anxiety issues. lol maybe it sint the ? wit security issues.. maybe its yall ? that cant stand not havin yall ? in yo sights..

im jus sayin..
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    u will see the result. I never met him, and will not END UP with him either. This is the most manipulating approach a man has ever used to scope him one.. LIE on her then she will become yours..

oh and I don't think I'm the ? either, I just dont want that type of man.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have to worry about my chick sneaking around on a family member or friend. Any man for that matter but if it were to happen, I know my exit strategy.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can do it if your girl is smart and street smart. If she dumb and or bird brainy, which is 86% of women in america then you setting yourself up for failure by bringing ? around her. ? that know you, know how to say things to make you look bad whether they be true stories or not. Once them type of ? get her to feel like he on her side and he putting her on game its a matter of time before he's able to ? her. I know ? who ONLY get ? by this method.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    You can do it if your girl is smart and street smart. If she dumb and or bird brainy, which is 86% of women in america then you setting yourself up for failure by bringing ? around her. ? that know you, know how to say things to make you look bad whether they be true stories or not. Once them type of ? get her to feel like he on her side and he putting her on game its a matter of time before he's able to ? her. I know ? who ONLY get ? by this method.

the bolded is some ? up ? . ill hit ? wit my cane. no lie. no drake

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? grew up in an era when females were way different.

You can trust your girl these days. Females are worthy of the utmost respect and trust. And if you dont trust a woman than it's clearly your own insecurities you need to work ----sarcasm isnt my thing at all so Im gonna end that post there...
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had windows to where I knew I could put in some work and ? damn near ALL my ? 's girls. I never took the opportunity but I know its very few ? like me that aint controlled by ? .
  • blackrain
    Options
    iunno..

i have a theory..

i mean i have friends over 15/20 yrs.. we dont kick it nowhere near like we use to..

yall ? wit yall separation anxiety issues. lol maybe it sint the ? wit security issues.. maybe its yall ? that cant stand not havin yall ? in yo sights..

im jus sayin..

Who said anything about alot of time? I clearly said down time, as in time where you're just relaxing and don't have anything serious to do. Game I want to see on? May go chill for a couple hrs at a friend's house and watch it. Fight on? Same ? . Ya'll really think too deep about simple ? to take something as simple as kicking it with a friend/s means something deep is wrong with your life or you got maturity issues. Life really ain't that serious to need to play the lone wolf role 24/7
  • CapitalB
    Options
    iunno..

i have a theory..

im jus sayin..

Who said anything about alot of time? I clearly said down time, as in time where you're just relaxing and don't have anything serious to do. Game I want to see on? May go chill for a couple hrs at a friend's house and watch it. Fight on? Same ? . Ya'll really think too deep about simple ? to take something as simple as kicking it with a friend/s means something deep is wrong with your life or you got maturity issues. Life really ain't that serious to need to play the lone wolf role 24/7

and u need ur girl to go wit u to do that!!?

smmfh
    yeh.. separation anxiety issues..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ol "i cant stand to be witout u." ass ? ! lol
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BossBoo when you gone help me get these ? my ? . @ineedpussy
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funniest ? is them weirdo 'nobody looks at my girl but ME' nggas stick out like a sore thumb

When u not used to bein out w/ your chick around nggas it shows. They b the nggas we clown at Superbowl parties and fight parties

'look, ngga look, the ngga in the red, he RIGHT by her side! She want space, look at her all in nggas face while they talk'

• blackrain
    Options
    iunno..

i have a theory..

im jus sayin..

and u need ur girl to go wit u to do that!!?

smmfh
    yeh.. separation anxiety issues..

show me where I said I need my girl with me to go do those things in either one of my posts. My initial post responded to a certain part of your post, that's why that part was put in bold
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think a woman should have to make herself scarce in her own home unless the situation called for it or she chose to do so, but I do think in general, its a bad idea to let his friends hang out there while he isn't around; it depends on the people a lot of the times, but as a general rule, and respect for the person space of the couple, they should wait until he is home.