PlayStation 4 Camera Includes Voice Recognition

Options
124»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    ? this speculation ? .. Imma just wait till both systems out then ? on monk. All his strong points are on future hope and aspirations.. ? sound like a young Obama

You ? are idiots. Again, what strong points have I even made. All I've said is to wait until we actually have a rundown on the PS4 OS before you proclaim what it can and cannot do. Is that really that hard a thing to understand? Is such a simple concept really so perplexing to you mental midgets?

And when they come out and XB1 can do it and PS4 can't, what then? How are you going to ? on me? Did I ever say the PS4 could do it? No. Do I even give a ? about that level of multitasking on a system I plan to use solely for gaming? No. So what victory have you won and what have you proven besides the fact that simple logic and obvious precaution elude you.

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? are idiots. Again, what strong points have I even made. All I've said is to wait until we actually have a rundown on the PS4 OS before you proclaim what it can and cannot do. Is that really that hard a thing to understand? Is such a simple concept really so perplexing to you mental midgets?

And when they come out and XB1 can do it and PS4 can't, what then? How are you going to ? on me? Did I ever say the PS4 could do it? No. Do I even give a ? about that level of multitasking on a system I plan to use solely for gaming? No. So what victory have you won and what have you proven besides the fact that simple logic and obvious precaution elude you.

JWVDT3i.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    focus wrote: »

JWVDT3i.gif

Translation: I'm not intellectually capable of refuting anything you said, so I'll post a picture.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Translation: I'm not intellectually capable of refuting anything you said, so I'll post a picture.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Translation to yet another titangrapah: I didn't say it will or won't so if it does/doesn't idgaf ... smh that's called hedging ur bet.. Sucka ass ? if you gone be "objective" at least do it right .. lol "mental midgets"
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Translation to yet another titangrapah: I didn't say it will or won't so if it does/doesn't idgaf ... smh that's called hedging ur bet.. Sucka ass ? if you gone be "objective" at least do it right .. lol "mental midgets"

So I guess we can assume the reason you keep missing the point is because my posts are long and not because you simply lack reading comprehension huh? How am I hedging my bet? I've never taken a stance on whether or not the PS4 will have the functionality and I don't care whether it does or not. My stance has always and only been that statements like this:
    I kno one thing for sure... ps4 don't have a snap core feature and the kinect is gone be beast with that. I could care less anymore arguing cuz nobody choice will be altered

are stupid because we don't know what the PS4 OS will be able to do. In the end your prediction may be right and if it was phrased as a prediction, it would be fine. The problem is you and focus keep talking like you have some kind of inside information about what Sony is doing behind the scenes or what they have the capability to do when in reality neither of you know ? .

Again, you think you idiots would learn your lesson. M$ fanboys were the same one boosting up the Kinect 2 because it had voice and gesture navigation and the Eye 2 didn't, only that wasn't true at all because as is the purpose of this very thread, the Eye 2 does have those capabilities. Ya'll were the same ones boosting up the XB1 Cloud processing and saying that would be the difference because the PS4 won't, but guess what the PS4 will have that too. But no you don't learn because as dummies often do, you continue making the same mistake.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    so since i dont agree with you not agreeing with me, im a fan boy now? lmao .. ok .. fanboys play both systems .. u right
  • kanggoodie
    Options

How am I hedging my bet? I've never taken a stance on whether or not the PS4 will have the functionality and I don't care whether it does or not. My stance has always and only been that statements like this:

thats what u call hedging bets dumbo ...

if you truly dont care if it has it or not , why speak on it?? lmao just ? and keep it truckin my g.

to sit here and constantly defend the ps4 with titangraps show that YOU are the fanboy, and not me.. hell i even said i was getting a ps4 ... thats really caring less , just coppin both
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

How am I hedging my bet? I've never taken a stance on whether or not the PS4 will have the functionality and I don't care whether it does or not. My stance has always and only been that statements like this:

thats what u call hedging bets dumbo ...

if you truly dont care if it has it or not , why speak on it?? lmao just ? and keep it truckin my g.

to sit here and constantly defend the ps4 with titangraps show that YOU are the fanboy, and not me.. hell i even said i was getting a ps4 ... thats really caring less , just coppin both

Why would I discuss something on a internet site meant for discussion? Damn, I don't know. ? is wrong with you fool? I don't have to care about something to call ya'll out on your ? . And you can't hedge bets if you're not making a bet. That's the entire point you're missing ? . I'm not taking a stance on what the PS4 can or can't do. I'm just pointing out the dumb ? you guys are saying. How am I a fanboy? For all my titangraphs have I ever even said the PS4 is better than the XB1 or anything to that effect? Nope. Yet, you're trying to make an absurdly unfounded argument to support the XB1. What sense does that make? If you have no bias one way or the other why are you caping for one system and siding yourself with the guy that has to be the most ridiculous console fanboy alive.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    u show me one time that i said the xb1 was better than ps4 then ill shut up, cuz at this point ur arguing just to be entertained .. im done
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    u show me one time that i said the xb1 was better than ps4 then ill shut up, cuz at this point ur arguing just to be entertained .. im done

Well, I am arguing to be entertained. I thought that much was obvious. lol Either way, I might be wrong in saying you're a fanboy. Focus is just so over the top, I guess associate anyone taking his side as being a fanboy. At the end of the day, I believe the statement you made was silly. Other than that I've never really had an issue with you.

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TGS: Sony Confirms PS4 Gesture and Voice Control
    The PlayStation Camera will recognize your movements and voice commands.

Good news, everyone: Sony confirmed the PlayStation 4 will support gesture and voice control via the PlayStation Camera at TGS yesterday.

The confirmation follows a listing on Amazon back in August that suggested the camera had the functionality. “From navigational voice commands to ? recognition, the PlayStation Camera adds incredible innovation to your gaming."

Sony also confirmed yesterday that users will be able capture gameplay footage via HDMI. Both features further align the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as Microsoft’s new console also offers voice recognition via Kinect and will support capture devices.

The confirmation comes via Engadget.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options