Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    This movement sucks..................

Do you actually think this ? is gonna change hoes??

Hell no.
    You right, hoez will be hoez!
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This movement sucks..................

Do you actually think this ? is gonna change hoes??

Hell no.
    most hoes already kno they gone get treated like ? .....
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You right, hoez will be hoez!

Of course.............

Well atleast its a start
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't think ? realize how much harder life would be without hoes............think about it

I think that's the problem. ? is being hard on hoes instead of being hard on ?

hoes are for everybody's enjoyment..............why be hard on them?

enioy!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't think ? realize how much harder life would be without hoes............think about it

I think that's the problem. ? is being hard on hoes instead of being hard on ?

hoes are for everybody's enjoyment..............why be hard on them?

enioy!

word. stop being hard on hoes. they do serve a purpose, you know.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My Player Card Approved, You ? Declined!
  • missjcapri
    edited May 2010
    Options
    most hoes already kno they gone get treated like ? .....

Not true..........

Most hoes will not even admit that there a hoe

Its a psychological thing
  • king hassan
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Of course.............

Well atleast its a start
    LOL that's why King only crown Queens, can you dig it!
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not true..........

Most hoes will not even admit that there a hoe

Its a psychological thing

smh @ them then...... the hoes i kno that are hoes..... kno they a hoe and except it....
  • missjcapri
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh @ them then...... the hoes i kno that are hoes..... kno they a hoe and except it....

So you've heard them say this? I doubt it

Smh....hoe pride is the worst
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So you've heard them say this? I doubt it

Smh....hoe pride is the worst

yea..... ive heard them say....

? : so what that bytch u a hoe..... my ? ? you in that burned down house off state street and used a church sock as a condom in 10th grade....

her: yea so what ima hoe..... ? u would ? me......

(true story)
  • king hassan
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I know a hoe right now and she swear she ain't a hoe. The type of hoe you with and her phone stay blowing up, the type of hoe that will tell you all her exploits, the type of ? that ain't got a ? to ? in and a window to throw it out of!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not WOMEN bashing.. But to all the hoes all I gotta say is "GET IT HOW YA LIVE"
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Its Real Talk though...A ? with his ? together gonna always be more of a commodity than a woman with her ? together. Because when its all said & done, she still praying & hoping that Knight in Shining Armor comes along & saves her. All we really want is a nut & maybe, a chick to have our kids. If it doesnt happen....oh well.....most ? would still be content with gettin money & living it up. Its women that cry themselves to sleep when they hit 30 & they not married. ? throw a party if they make it to 30 without marriage.

When the women on here run they mouths & act divaish....I let em....they out of touch with reality. They aint runnin ? at all & if they are, its DEFINITELY with a scrub ass ? . A dude who really bout it, has options. I dont even understand how a woman could even think she runnin ? . A real dude gonna tell a broad what its gonna be & she gonna follow. He not running with her, she running with him & if she get outta pocket, she know she can get replaced. I got my ? together. I dont need none of these hoes. As far as Im concerned.....when these broads speak....all I hear is womp, womp.

got dayum @ the bolded

I'm mad that you giving all this game up to the masses for free

*stands and salutes* I see you son son LOL

340x.jpg
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    340x.jpg

LOL I'm Barack Obama, and I approve of this message!
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    got dayum @ the bolded

I'm mad that you giving all this game up to the masses for free

*stands and salutes* I see you son son LOL

340x.jpg

I got to. Some ? really got the game ? up. I twitch everytime I see a woman "running" her man.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hoes, ? , whatever you want to call them . . . . . We're just not goin' to take stupid ? from them.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Its Real Talk though...A ? with his ? together gonna always be more of a commodity than a woman with her ? together. Because when its all said & done, she still praying & hoping that Knight in Shining Armor comes along & saves her. All we really want is a nut & maybe, a chick to have our kids. If it doesnt happen....oh well.....most ? would still be content with gettin money & living it up. Its women that cry themselves to sleep when they hit 30 & they not married. ? throw a party if they make it to 30 without marriage.

When the women on here run they mouths & act divaish....I let em....they out of touch with reality. They aint runnin ? at all & if they are, its DEFINITELY with a scrub ass ? . A dude who really bout it, has options. I dont even understand how a woman could even think she runnin ? . A real dude gonna tell a broad what its gonna be & she gonna follow. He not running with her, she running with him & if she get outta pocket, she know she can get replaced. I got my ? together. I dont need none of these hoes. As far as Im concerned.....when these broads speak....all I hear is womp, womp.

Maalik stay dropping truth.........................
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If someone really knows what HoH stands for there is no way you can disagree with it.
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik be one of those men who wishes he was a big boss man running ? when in reality he's sitting at his small box at an office daydreaming about "running" a REAL woman. You don't have a relationship BECAUSE you know you wouldn't run ? so you stay ? easy, useless ? , making yourself useless. No woman with self respect is gonna get with a weak, sexist, ? like you. Claire Huxtable would tame your ass.
  • hulk_smash
    hulk_smash Members Posts: 39
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you would consider aligning yourself with that movement then you're not a "good man," and no self-respecting woman would be with a man who she knows so aligns himself. This 'movement' if anything just proves the poor quality of black men, insofar as they are willing to align themselves with it or unwilling to condemn it.

U treat a hoe like she supposed to be treated, and u treat a woman how she deserves to be treated. Women that demand respect get respect, n hoes that demand ? get the ? . So women worry bout yourself n the ? u wit, n stop thinkin bout them hoes cause we don't love them ? . A female saw me wit my shirt on that say "I don't love these hoes" and she asked me, " how would your mother feel about you wearing that shirt?" N I told her, "My mom would be proud that her son don't love them hoes"
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hulk_smash wrote: »
    U treat a hoe like she supposed to be treated, and u treat a woman how she deserves to be treated. Women that demand respect get respect, n hoes that demand ? get the ? . So women worry bout yourself n the ? u wit, n stop thinkin bout them hoes cause we don't love them ? . A female saw me wit my shirt on that say "I don't love these hoes" and she asked me, " how would your mother feel about you wearing that shirt?" N I told her, "My mom would be proud that her son don't love them hoes"

Co-sign...........................
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok..i officially drop out of the HOH movement. ? is stupid now
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Maalik be one of those men who wishes he was a big boss man running ? when in reality he's sitting at his small box at an office daydreaming about "running" a REAL woman. You don't have a relationship BECAUSE you know you wouldn't run ? so you stay ? easy, useless ? , making yourself useless. No woman with self respect is gonna get with a weak, sexist, ? like you. Claire Huxtable would tame your ass.

? you, your family physician & the carseat you rode home in

If you father knew the bitter, lonely, angry ? you wouldve became, he wouldve thought twice before leaving your mother

Its ironic that you call the men on here sexist & chauvanistic, when everytime you post on you reek of feminism

No Man in his right mind would want you. You're dimwitted, angry & delusional. Your not a man. No one's scared of you. You're just an old, fat sour ? , who's mad because you havent had sex in so long your ? closed back up.