lets talk about your out of the box sensual fun with your significant other.

Options
Purr
Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
@kai_valya inspired this thread by this comment:
kai_valya wrote: »
Theodis wrote: »
hey guys! how's everyone's morning? i'm just finishing up brunch with my two favourite fellas oh and charlie what's a good concealer for light skin, my "necklace" (aka my choke collar) left a few marks on my neck, he gets a lil over enthusiastic when he's been drinkin lol
^^^^the next jodi arias^^^^
lol, jodi killed him cuz he didn't want her and she was a crazy ? he not only wants me, he owns me completely. also, i might be a freak with sadistic and insatiable sexual streak, but i'm totally mentally stable lol why do you want all nerds to have stereotypically nerdy sex lives lol?
Expound upon this sadistic streak at once. BVQx84SCcAE4dQA.jpg
lol, for you my pretty, of course (your freaky writings inspired me lol) well i was snipping at him yesterday cuz he wasn't listening to me talk, so whenever i get snarky, he says he has to "? the attitude out of me." waits till i get out of the shower, comes up behind me and starts playing with my ? , but stops every time i'm starting to get aroused. so i'm begging like please, don't tease me, i can't take it, and he gives me a devilish smile and says "you have to earn it" "suck that ? and show it how much you miss it, only when i'm convinced do you get some." i get to work, because nothing turns me on like a challenge. he says get into position, which means hard spanking while i'm blowing him. and every time he says deeper, i ? and he spanks me harder, the harder he does it, the deeper i go. my cheeks burn with the sting and my throat is on fire, that just turns me on more he says get that ? over here and we start 69'ing, he brings me to the verge of ? but stops just short, and warns me that if i ? with out permission, there'll be hell to pay. but i can't stop. the punishment for it is being made to ? over and over with toys and oral until i beg him to stop. now finally i can get some ? , he asks me how you wanna get ? and i say doggie because doggie means the choke collar, and i just got one with nipple clamps attached the other day. the harder he ? me the harder he pulls and the harder i ? now i have marks on my neck lol

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so you ? or what chuck?
  • Trollio
    Options
    to bad, it was go be painful
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sometimes, me and the hubs don't use condoms.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when ? get attention smh
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Almost nothing is out of the box for us. Long as she stays away from my ass we good and she does.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai be out here bragging and ? ..

yes hate.
  • Trollio
    Options
    I'm inspired

details????
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    I'm inspired

details????

I have to do better.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm inspired

Tell us your Inspiration OB
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    hey guys! how's everyone's morning? i'm just finishing up brunch with my two favourite fellas oh and charlie what's a good concealer for light skin, my "necklace" (aka my choke collar) left a few marks on my neck, he gets a lil over enthusiastic when he's been drinkin lol
    lol, jodi killed him cuz he didn't want her and she was a crazy ? he not only wants me, he owns me completely. also, i might be a freak with sadistic and insatiable sexual streak, but i'm totally mentally stable lol why do you want all nerds to have stereotypically nerdy sex lives lol?
    lol, for you my pretty, of course (your freaky writings inspired me lol) well i was snipping at him yesterday cuz he wasn't listening to me talk, so whenever i get snarky, he says he has to "? the attitude out of me." waits till i get out of the shower, comes up behind me and starts playing with my ? , but stops every time i'm starting to get aroused. so i'm begging like please, don't tease me, i can't take it, and he gives me a devilish smile and says "you have to earn it" "suck that ? and show it how much you miss it, only when i'm convinced do you get some." i get to work, because nothing turns me on like a challenge. he says get into position, which means hard spanking while i'm blowing him. and every time he says deeper, i ? and he spanks me harder, the harder he does it, the deeper i go. my cheeks burn with the sting and my throat is on fire, that just turns me on more he says get that ? over here and we start 69'ing, he brings me to the verge of ? but stops just short, and warns me that if i ? with out permission, there'll be hell to pay. but i can't stop. the punishment for it is being made to ? over and over with toys and oral until i beg him to stop. now finally i can get some ? , he asks me how you wanna get ? and i say doggie because doggie means the choke collar, and i just got one with nipple clamps attached the other day. the harder he ? me the harder he pulls and the harder i ? now i have marks on my neck lol

qUrIF.gif
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    I'm inspired

details????

I have to do better.

practice on DUB
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last chick i was with for while was about vanilla as they come. she wouldn't even let me eat her box in the shower. needless to say we ain't together no more.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how boring / plain is called vanilla

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »

U nasty bish....my ? jumped
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai just copy and pasting from e-books until proof is shown.

hey, not true, that is word for word what happened last night lol

and how would i show proof exactly sir? pics or ? ? lol

now i have marks on my neck lol

@kai_valya

Post pics of the marks on your neck
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kai just copy and pasting from e-books until proof is shown.

hey, not true, that is word for word what happened last night lol

and how would i show proof exactly sir? pics or ? ? lol

now i have marks on my neck lol

@kai_valya

Post pics of the marks on your neck

Don't be fooled. This is just another internet experiment Kai is conducting.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? lying, if her ? really putting in work why is this ? on a messageboard looking for attention from other ? ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC female,

You....me.....bedroom.....with these items:
    Candle_Peppermint_lrg.png

31qKQSmx-UL.jpg

bartenura-moscato-d-asti-docg-piedmont-italy-10469644.jpg

Lets get it!

-Musa

Refer to the post above...

I currently have all items at my disposal.