So what's the latest on Young Buck???

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got to say, Buck got some decent tracks.. was never into the whole G-unit group thing, but as separate artists I reckon Buck is good..

When is this guy going to be released from prison?

Anyone else down with Buck?

Comments

• madmoney~daone
    madmoney~daone Members Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Options
    He supposed to come home nov. 26th. I think...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buck is another person whos talents was snuffed out by his own mentality.

buck could have played his position and been the big dude right now
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is nice on the mic. Plenty of amped tracks. Hope he comes back with some bangers and stays trouble free.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he is a good example of everybody cant be a boss or think like a boss
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before he got locked up he dropped some nice mixtapes with tha city paper GAS (Gangsta & Street) 1 & 2
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never thought he was nice like that but he played himself..
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    buck is another person whos talents was snuffed out by his own mentality.

buck could have played his position and been the big dude right now

Not only his mentality hindered him, but G Unit wa starting to decline at that time. In '06, Banks flopped, Yayo was demoted to full time hype man, Mobb Deep was done, and Buck's album flopped as well.
  • franknitti
    franknitti Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
    Buck actually supposed to be released tomorrow Oct. 1st.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck gettin out soon, heard he's also not stuck on G Unit either.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Buck may have owed thousands prior to beginning his prison sentence in 2012, but upon being released later this year, the Tennessee rapper will be debt free.

TMZ reports that Young Buck will have a clean slate financially now that lawyers, the bankruptcy trustee, and the government will have to split $330,000 from the rapper. It’s currently unclear how much each party will receive from that amount.

Unfortunately for 50 Cent and G-Unit Records, they won’t see any of the money they’re owed from Buck, which is said to be in the thousands. Among the money owed is the remaining balance on a $300,000 loan 50 Cent personally dished out to the Straight Outta Cashville rapper.

Young Buck began his prison sentence, which he received due to a gun possessions charge, in August of last year. Years before the rapper began his 18-month sentence, Buck filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, but was later hit with a Chapter 7 liquidation instead. As a result, his physical assets were made available for purchase to creditors.

Around the time Young Buck’s financial problems were beginning to mount, the Cashville Records founder was also engaged in a feud with 50 Cent and G-Unit. Buck’s issues with the Queens rapper and his crew of emcees eventually led to the rapper leaving G-Unit. He is now reportedly a free agent.

Young Buck could possibly see a release from prison as early as October of this year

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.25489/title.young-buck-to-emerge-from-prison-debt-free
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 loaned buck 300k ?????????

That's more like a giveaway
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I hope he learned his lesson.
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

Is he still rappin!? Then naw he aint learn no lesson

• 5th Letter
    Options
    lonestarg wrote: »

I'm saying 50 paid his taxes twice and he still didn't learn. So hopefully the jail sentence made him learn his lesson.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent is the devil
  • lonestarg
    Options

I'm saying 50 paid his taxes twice and he still didn't learn. So hopefully the jail sentence made him learn his lesson.

All i was saying was if rappin has only lead u to legal problems, no success, or profit you shouldn't be rappin
  • 5th Letter
    Options

All i was saying was if rappin has only lead u to legal problems, no success, or profit you shouldn't be rappin
    Saying that rapping hasn't led him to success is ignorant. He just couldn't manage his money right.
  • lonestarg
    Options

Saying that rapping hasn't led him to success is ignorant. He just couldn't manage his money right.

Oh yeah he was successful we know and "they all cant manage money right" same excuse given i was jus using 3 examples i aint ignorant lol

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my favourite rappers. He actually got waay better when he left G-Unit. Now when he a free agent. Shouldnt take long for him to get signed if he even wants to go that route. Think he gonna stay independent.
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do events and shows to build ya bread up, then start up a independent label and build your own nucleus Buck.....
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent ruined rappers careers and look where his career in the rap game has gone.hmmm people turned on jarule for nothing.you find out who your fans are when a rapper like 50 cent bamboozled them lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck ruined Buck's career

He was spending like 50 but he wasn't earning like him which led to him breaking down
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's career did 50 ruin, if it werent for him, you'd hardly know about Game, Buck or anyone from the label who got mad and everyone else he beefed with just stopped making good music along with him...

Only career he legitimately killed tho is his nephew who he called trash, that ? will never be successful