I knew wacka flocka just be playing dumb and could actually rap. Peep this verse(he went in)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is a ? damn shame. Hip hop has really really! become a joke now. It has come to a point where cats even start to admit they ? up the culture on purpose just to sell records and stay famous. So far we got

plies rapping like a ? with a super thick southern draw. But when he do interviews ? be sounding like a nerd who got nothing but straight A's all throughout school.

Then we got the infamous officer ricky. This brotha graduated from a historical top black college with honors. was raised is a upper middle class hood. Had three good ass jobs and both his parents made really good money. But chose to turn into a ignorant rapper/wannabe thug/gangsta rapper. Talking bout "deez ? can't hol me baaa!!!"

Then we got future, he actually came out and admitted that he raps like a ? and dumbs his music down on purpose. All because it's what sales now.

Last but not least we have wacka floka. We were told awhile ago by jeezy and recently slick pulla and wacka flocka mom that he just "acting dumb". Wacka flocka even lightweight admitted awhile ago that he raps like a ? on purpose. Remember that infamous line about nobody want to hear that nas ? and that "dictionary rap"? Well if you ever took the time to actually sit through some of his ? A-B-C raps. Sometimes right in the middle of that he would actually go off on some lyrical ? out of nowhere.

On this uncle murda track he went in, and was reppin where he's really from(queens).

SKIP TO 2:13(he had the best verse and a nice flow too)He needs to keep rapping like this smh.

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You late bruh, somebody already posted this..
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    You late little, somebody already posted this..
    did the thread have the same subject matter as mine?

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody posted the song,
    then the thread turned into that..
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the more songs he makes the better hes gonna get ... its a natural progression ... IJS !!
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ya gon just let this ? get away wit the fuckery he pullin off....

3 years ago he presented himself as ATL Super Goon and know he is gettin back on his NYC ? LoL...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? writin for him. Waka ain't ever write his own ? , Kebo Gotti used to make songs for him, now somebody writin his new ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this verse was solid but lookin at who's on the song with him, its likely he dropped some ? and they kindly advised him to ? wit that
  • sonsofscotland
    sonsofscotland Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options
    added some generic punchlines...it's better, but a wouldn't say he 'went in'
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    ? writin for him. Waka ain't ever write his own ? , Kebo Gotti used to make songs for him, now somebody writin his new ? .

writing songs and penning versus are 2 different things .... when your talking about writing you gotta be more specific ... gotti was def writing songs ... meaning harmony cadence and hooks ... but that doesnt mean he was writing wakas verses !!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny to see what t/s wrote, then later find out he is a ?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats funny ... it was a couple lines in that"o lets do it" that made me think that ? was holding back.. i kept hearing it b4 it went mainstream cuz i was in north carolina at the time
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »

writing songs and penning versus are 2 different things .... when your talking about writing you gotta be more specific ... gotti was def writing songs ... meaning harmony cadence and hooks ... but that doesnt mean he was writing wakas verses !!

? he was doing everything, all Waka had to do was read the paper. That's why he always said he wasn't a rapper
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't blame the artist blame the audience that keeps requesting the music. If the audience was feeling thoughtful music that is what everyone would make. They supply whatever is in demand. See how these rappers jumped on autotune when it was popping? They do whatever will make money...thank corporate america for that one.

I have no beef with these rappers anymore. If I had the same opportunity I'd release garbage music too just to make a quick buck. Zero ? given, it's what they want so I'll supply them with that ? and laugh to the bank.

I'd rather have a fellow brother make money off our stupidity than see Miley Cyrus make money off us. That's why I ridicule you cats listening to her ? . I do not approve that ? and never will.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I agree with your message, 7 Rolls Royces.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    "flexin, randy savage ? , gotsta, have it, ? ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wanted to major in Geometry and thinks that voting is "real big...like it's good....like....like...aye run dat question back?"