SOOOOOOOOO NEW YAAWK CITY, I GOT A SERIOUS QUESTION TO ASK Y'ALL B, WORD TO MUVA!

Options
2»

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dafuq you guys expect us to do? nobody in ny cares about this so why do y'all care so much. ? is kinda suspect.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well after most of the people in y'all city lost it over a line that flew over their heads from K dot. I can't help but to wonder why NOT ONE SINGLE NEW YAAWKA hasn't even whispered one single word about MR CEE aka THE FINISHER!!!. I mean new yaawkas are known for calling everybody soft, ? , ? , weirdos etc etc. Y'all supposed to be the thoroughest, the gaawds, hard body, and always keeps it real B. Big tuff new yaawkas, what's good with this shun? Y'all been real quiet out there since this happened.
    MrCee.jpg

(Shots out to mase)

What would you have us do? Hog tie him, drag him to the middle of Times Square, put a hand gun to his head and blow his brains out?! :-/

well, according to your screen name that's what would happen in Jamaica not in the u.s. though. homosexuals have protection in the states. years ago in college from a classmate I heard they don't play that in south America.

Well that goes without saying. Third worlds have no tolerance for that.... But from what I've been hearing, Mr. Cee had no choice but live in the shadows with that ? in NYC. But yet the south, who is known for lynching any Oddity under the sun, has millions of Mr. Cees doing their dirt in broad daylight. Roaming the streets in broad day light, pridefully out right with it.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah aint no one dodging it
    but it doesnt have anything to do with hip hop in the first place
    if he was straight and got head from a ?
    who cares
    same with this situation
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah aint no one dodging it
    but it doesnt have anything to do with hip hop in the first place
    if he was straight and got head from a ?
    who cares
    same with this situation
    pause-hi.png

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh
    East west south and central america will just sit back and watch cause that MR CEE is not the ONLY one in this show business.

If he falls many will follow. This is a taboo. They have probably told him to calm the ? down before they ? C him.

dont expect any of the these rapper ny or not bashing MR CEE.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Even 50 cent famously known for slick talking wont say ? . He could have bully Ye when they were competing with each other. He has never taken that ' you ? with your skiny jeans etc' route .why ?

Witch gansta rapper went at Andre 3k for his LOVE BELOW pics? Lol a guy with a pink gun!!

The Lil WAyne kissing baby pick is the nail in the argument. Which rapper raised his voice but ? C ?and what happened?

• SneakDZA
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Even 50 cent famously known for slick talking wont say ? . He could have bully Ye when they were competing with each other. He has never taken that ' you ? with your skiny jeans etc' route .why ?

Witch gansta rapper went at Andre 3k for his LOVE BELOW pics? Lol a guy with a pink gun!!

The Lil WAyne kissing baby pick is the nail in the argument. Which rapper raised his voice but ? C ?and what happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-DJg4Qzug
    "You make me want to kiss you like Baby kiss Wayne and make you call me Daddy like like Baby do Wayne Damn that s**t sound so ? , its insane. I guess that's the price the little ? paid for fame." - 50 Cent
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »

I barley understood this lol

Gillie the kid, timbaland, the clipse, 50 cent, papoose, juvinile, B.G, jo budddens, royce da 5-9, kid kid, currency, and some others I can't remember. A whole lotta heads had a line for that wayne ? and interviews especially NEW YAAWKAS B. The internets were wilding B, especially NEW YAAWKAS. This was just for a minor act of faggotry ya heard? They used it to ? on the south even more. They stayed talking about atlanta's massive ? population too.

Do you know how much ? new yaawkas have been talking over the years yo? Do you know how soft and ? they try to make everybody else seem compared to them? New yaawkas are usually the loudest ones in da building, word to muva.

Where have you been, in france or something?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I can see clearly now.

@sneakdissa

Thanks for the knowledge bruh

Peace
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister Cee is ? , Afrika Bambataa ? ' himself in public, and the Fat Boys broke up...NYC is 0 for 3 right now.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kepv7-jStdE

"New York will ? you,
    Is that what you really waaaaaaaaant" ??
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Mister Cee is ? , Afrika Bambataa ? ' himself in public, and the Fat Boys broke up...NYC is 0 for 3 right now.

Afrika Bambataa peed himself?

inb4 someone who calls himself the Zulu Nation's Minister of Information issues an official press release to dispute this scurrilous claim.