The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Randy Wittman better be fired if Zards don't have a winning record at the break
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Indy can somehow get a PG like Rajon Rondo......they will take the east...but until they fix that PG spot...miami will always advance...
    I will trade danny granger for rondo if i were indy
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    mavs really out here taking club pictures smh

BViR7amCEAAh85R.jpg:large

Lol @ Vince Carter being left out the pic, time for him to retire
  • ATTS
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    mavs really out here taking club pictures smh

BViR7amCEAAh85R.jpg:large

Lol @ Vince Carter being left out the pic, time for him to retire

I had to wiki that ? .....
    I thought i missed news thay carter was traded in the summer
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayyyye, why they lock the C's thread??

That ain't fair, cuh. Y'all let that young, horrible, and hungry ish ride, and that Pelican nonsense... Y'all gotta let that C's thread rock too.
  • ATTS
    Options

That ain't fair, cuh. Y'all let that young, horrible, and hungry ish ride, and that Pelican nonsense... Y'all gotta let that C's thread rock too.

Thatsbsad that they locked it...i like my lakers but i know they will struggle....will that be locked as well?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers will contend for a playoff spot.The celtics will be one of the bottom 5-6 teams in the nba

That's the equivalent of someone making a miami marlins or houston astros mlb season thread or a jacksonville jaguars or steelers thread.What's the point to discuss a bunch of losses? Just post that in the nba thread
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    If Indy can somehow get a PG like Rajon Rondo......they will take the east...but until they fix that PG spot...miami will always advance...

i was gonna respond to dis before da thread lock but how does dis help us? lls we got Jeff green we dont need Granger
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let my man percolating thread rock man.
  • ATTS
    Options
    http://sports-kings.com/passthepill/?p=17528

Lls..... Oj mayo says he has tape of jordan whooping his ass
  • BlackAX410
    Options

same ? i said on twitter lls ? got locked before da season even started its some team ? i was gonna put in there but i was in dat ? by myself anyway it is wat it is
  • ATTS
    Options
    LOL @ derrick rose "i dont care if my mom is on the court....she is going to get killed"

(rose talking about hiz level of motivation onthe court to csnchicago.com)
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ derrick rose "i dont care if my mom is on the court....she is going to get killed"

(rose talking about hiz level of motivation onthe court to csnchicago.com)

he must have finally finished knitting that sweater
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
  • ATTS
    Options
    Dwight Howard might take free throws with eyes closed

Howard hit 8 of 10 free throws in a blind contest.

Turns out the biggest problem with Dwight Howard’s free-throw shooting is his vision.

He’s better without it.

Howard, who made a guest appearance as a superhero in a kids’ TV show this week, challenged Rockets teammate James Harden to a blind free-throw contest in preseason training.

Harden, who is a career 84.2 percent shooter, was no match for the Rockets’ big summer signing.

Howard hit 8 of 10 with his eyes closed. He is a career 49.2 percent FT shooter.

“I might have to start [shooting with] my eyes closed in games,” Howard said to the Houston Chronicle.

This ? is a joke with these FTs ? ....hes just like Shaq "i make it when they count"......
    Howard will be less than 57% in FT this season
  • O.G.
    Options

Turns out the biggest problem with Dwight Howard’s free-throw shooting is his vision.

He’s better without it.

Howard, who made a guest appearance as a superhero in a kids’ TV show this week, challenged Rockets teammate James Harden to a blind free-throw contest in preseason training.

Harden, who is a career 84.2 percent shooter, was no match for the Rockets’ big summer signing.

Howard hit 8 of 10 with his eyes closed. He is a career 49.2 percent FT shooter.

“I might have to start [shooting with] my eyes closed in games,” Howard said to the Houston Chronicle.

This ? is a joke with these FTs ? ....hes just like Shaq "i make it when they count"......

lol i tried to delete that weak ass ? before anyone saw it.
  • ATTS
    Options

He’s better without it.

lol i tried to delete that weak ass ? before anyone saw it.

Lol.....
    Its news though...

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm just saying, if the team is wack and nobody supports them, the thread will sink and disappear on its own.

I think y'all underestimating the potential comedic value of having a active Axel/Celtic thread in the year that they might go back to the Walter McCarty days.

It's also hypocritical to constantly call nikkas out for being bandwagoners and fairweathers but then knock'em for repping when it's hardest to rep.

IMO, you know a broad got some gold-digging ? in her blood if she say something like "Why you ? ' wit him, he broke."

And you know a nikka got bandwagon in his blood when he say "Why you reppin' them, they suck."

aint-even-mad.gif
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

i was gonna respond to dis before da thread lock but how does dis help us? lls we got Jeff green we dont need Granger

Bruh... LMAO

What is up with you and Jeff Green, B? Is it the same first names?

Granger can actually put up 20+ PPG, unlike Jeff Green
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron said he bringing back th chalk tossing for pregame, think if the heat don't win another title with him on the team, ? will say it's cause he continued with the chalk tossing?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dag, Stickman not even top 3 in jersey sales......ya know Jay-Z gon get in his head about that and feed him that branding ?

Wizards in 2015/2016 might be a possibility for real.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having a team thread don't make you anymore of a fan than not having one.True fans gonna rep their squad regardless

To me team threads aren't necessary I hardly post in the bulls thread.I see why the lakers and heat have em cuz they have the most bandwagon fans on here,the c's got 3-4 fans and the team is gonna be a lottery team don't see the point
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Bruh... LMAO

What is up with you and Jeff Green, B? Is it the same first names?

Granger can actually put up 20+ PPG, unlike Jeff Green

i was sayin dat cuz we got a logjam at da 3 nd da 4 Granger doesnt help us, da pacers win easily in dat deal lls
  • O.G.
    Options
    rosedunk.gif

shoes are woat, but glad to see him back.