Video: Driver in a Range Rover Runs Over Group Of Bikers In NYC...

Options
12345679»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    So i happened to talk to someone that was apart of this event and its a bunch of different clubs or riders from all over that take part in it. Basically some riders were running lights, riding on the opposite lane and or sidewalk (as u can see in the video) while others, were stop at light and actually obeying the traffic laws cuz they dont ride like that.

yet everyone seems to want to lump them together...

its funny how when white people do ? ...its isolated but when blacks and latinos are involved ...its the culture
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    So i happened to talk to someone that was apart of this event and its a bunch of different clubs or riders from all over that take part in it. Basically some riders were running lights, riding on the opposite lane and or sidewalk (as u can see in the video) while others, were stop at light and actually obeying the traffic laws cuz they dont ride like that.

yet everyone seems to want to lump them together...

its funny how when white people do ? ...its isolated but when blacks and latinos are involved ...its the culture
    @pralims
    yea, they keep calling them a biker gang to instill fear into the ignorant and keep their rating up
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Media bias at it's best
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    45101d13ee6ea1213f0f6a7067005ba2.jpg
    NEW YORK (AP) — An undercover detective who investigators said was off duty when he was recorded on video pounding on an SUV as a biker rally spiraled into violence was arrested late Tuesday.

Wojciech Braszczok surrendered to face riot and criminal mischief charges, New York Police Department spokesman John McCarthy said.

Braszczok was expected to make a court appearance Wednesday. There was no response to phone messages left with his attorney.

The attorney, Phil Karasyk, had said Monday that the detective, a 10-year veteran of the police force, had only witnessed other bikers attacking the vehicle. But investigators discovered video evidence showing him punching an already damaged back window, then twice kicking the side of the SUV before leaving the scene, according to two people familiar with the case. The people weren't authorized to discuss the inquiry and spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

Read Article

Wojciech Braszczok though ? He must've been going undercover as a Jew. Way to keep your cover bro !
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i still think alot of people on here are missing the point.

just because you think your in danger doesnt always mean you are in danger.

so if your in a room full of white people and they all staring at you....can you paralyze on of them because of their aggressive stares? i mean white people have killed black men for less in the past and have a history of slavery and ill will towards blacks right.

why didnt the ? just slow down and let them pass?

why do you ? act like you never annoyed someone? just because you dont think you did doesnt mean you didnt. do you deserve to be paralyzed for it?

some of you are trying so hard to prove guilt that you are missing the small facts that make the ? guilty.

some of yall sounds like you are final getting back at bikers because you didnt have the ? to do it yourself so you back the ? .

No one is backing the asian ? .

The point is, those ? were being ? ...homie was obviously brake checking the whip

For what? Have you answered that question?

To be an ? .

Then when dude gets hit up...you got a gang of bikers getting off the bikes with furrowed eyebrows looking at you crazy?

Then you got your wife and kid in the car?

? that, I would run em over too.

Word to Chris Rock, I love black people but I can't stand ?

? are ignorant as hell...

And for real what are these "small facts" that make the asian guilty?