Game Officially Signs with YMCMB.

Options

Comments

• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Why does he think this is going to make him big again? This is like when busta rhymes almost signed with them. It's like, what are they thinking they'll get out of this?

When ? on the internet have no clue what they talking about post.

Also, Busta was had a deal with Youtube. That was really what that move was about. Has nothing to do with "being big again". This is what i hate about rap fans. This isnt "pick your favorite teams", its business & what makes sense for them..not yall. Whether you can see it or not i can see why hed go there. Other than that they have the same people around them anyway.

Feelings because his favortie rappers ain't on post.

So he has a deal with google and cash money, and signs a contract where he has to share a huge percentage of his proceeds, but it's not about being big again? I'm not an expert, you seem a bit dull on this topic.

It's not pick your favorite teams. It's pick the hot record label right now because you think you're going to be big again like the artists on the label. same concept as putting someone who's hot right now on your record and hopin' that'll make you hot again, like 50 cent feat. Kendrick, Eminem, Adam Levine, Dre. Why you want to pretend that this wasn't a huge factor is beyond me.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He'll probably drop 1 album on CMR if that ...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Welcome to the bushes

I dont know why but it reminds me of Metta going to the Knicks
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Moula BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY!
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game lost. Should have went indy
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game only signed cause he know bout Birdmans bushes n figures 40 glocc might be hiding in em.

Imagine if this ? goes sour n he goes 300 bars on em...I'll wait for that.
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall crazy if yall think Game gonna let Birdman sit on him like them other cats. This is a power move I think similar to when Snoop signed to No Limit. Drop a cpl more albums, utilize the Birdman's resources (YES HE HAS THEM!!), drop a last meal like album, and go scott free for life.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The affiliation will help with promotion in markets (radio spins, video, etc.)
    He been heavily affiliated with them for years and almost 100% sure he's the source of their blood affiliation.
    It makes sense on many levels as long as the numbers are working for him, looks like a solid move.

yeah because clearly that worked for

1. Jae Millz
    2. Lil Twist
    3. Bow Wow
    4. Gudda Gudda
    5. Busta Rhymes
    6. Mystikal
    7. Corey Gunz

not that any of those rappers have yet to release a single solo album since singing to ymcmb or anything

lol at a game single with 30 features already on every song doing better just because he signed to ymcmb. lol at fans like "you know what i didn't buy games last album even tho drake nikki tyga and wayne were on it. But now that hes signed with them im going to buy it!"

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »
    Officially the only signing that made real since for them since Drake
    sense* cause right now your post aint makin none
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    someone update the Birdman's Bush Meme/Gif
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    The affiliation will help with promotion in markets (radio spins, video, etc.)
    He been heavily affiliated with them for years and almost 100% sure he's the source of their blood affiliation.
    It makes sense on many levels as long as the numbers are working for him, looks like a solid move.

yeah because clearly that worked for

1. Jae Millz-Battle Rapper.....end of story
    2. Lil Twist-couldn't compound on the 106&Park movement
    3. Bow Wow-Had his time....will NEVER be anywhere near what he used to be
    4. Gudda Gudda-Who cares
    5. Busta Rhymes-I doubt he cares about goin platinum. Touring is his money source
    6. Mystikal-This one I don't understand....should have been had an album by now....
    7. Corey Gunz-Could have a song with Jesus and Jay-Z and he still wouldn't be hot.

not that any of those rappers have yet to release a single solo album since singing to ymcmb or anything

lol at a game single with 30 features already on every song doing better just because he signed to ymcmb. lol at fans like "you know what i didn't buy games last album even tho drake nikki tyga and wayne were on it. But now that hes signed with them im going to buy it!"

Its only two rappers on this list that match the credibility of Game. Only time will tell if this is a good move or not. But I hope that with this move he can focus on the next part of this life and that's independent.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how game is gonna sound impersonatin mystikal...
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Why does he think this is going to make him big again? This is like when busta rhymes almost signed with them. It's like, what are they thinking they'll get out of this?

When ? on the internet have no clue what they talking about post.

Also, Busta was had a deal with Youtube. That was really what that move was about. Has nothing to do with "being big again". This is what i hate about rap fans. This isnt "pick your favorite teams", its business & what makes sense for them..not yall. Whether you can see it or not i can see why hed go there. Other than that they have the same people around them anyway.

I c u changed ur avi tryna duck me ya bish...
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    How the hell Tyga givin out chains now...?

We Rich Forever!
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what happened to Game and Stat Quo's label "Rolex Records"?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to the Family Jayceon

Rich.Gang Clothing Line coming soon!

Drink GT Vodka!

#YMCMB
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm down with Game's music, but looks like ole dude just took a ? on all his boys reppin' that BWS
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what happened to Game and Stat Quo's label "Rolex Records"?

Hey what happened to black wall street?
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    How the hell Tyga givin out chains now...?

There's levels to this ? at YMCMB;

Weed Carrier
    Chain Holder/Presenter
    Bush Trimmer
    Considered an Artist//Album

Tyga progressing up the ladder b. As you can see tho, being the bush trimmer is a tough level to reach, hence why so much ? gets lost, cause ain't no one tending to it.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Welcome to the Family Jayceon

Rich.Gang Clothing Line coming soon!

Drink GT Vodka!

#YMCMB

I got another thread coming soon regarding clothing lines!
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only folks making money or noise in that label are Weezy, Minaj, Drake and Baby. The rest of them ain't ? :))
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    album thrown in the bushes
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack move by Game

So no record label with Stat Quo I guess..
    ..only because he couldn't use the word Rolex

gtfoh, lol