Big K.R.I.T. - 88 M
    Trey Songz - 9 M
    Kelly Rowland - 15 M
    Swizz Beats
    Big Boi
    Mos Def
    P. Diddy
    The Roots

Skyline by a mile. You have Ri, J, Outkast and the Business knowledge of Puff.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Thanks bruh ^

...And on that note

P+Diddy+Puff+Daddy.gif

wako7d.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima go with NRA.

Covers: NRA easily takes this one, Skyline has some dope ones (like Krit's) some in between ones (Jay-Z's) but some down right bad ones (Nas/Jay, and Rhianna).

I think the idea to do a beat cd that then becomes a compilation album of the best of people killin those beats is a creative idea.

I loved the little fake announcements for the albums too, they were funny as ? .

and finally, HOW THE ? ARE YOU GONNA PUT ANOTHER DAMN RHIANNA ALBUM OUT BEFORE A 3K ALBUM SKYLINE RECORDS?!?! Negative points to them for that
  • TonyDubbz
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Ima go with NRA.

Covers: NRA easily takes this one, Skyline has some dope ones (like Krit's) some in between ones (Jay-Z's) but some down right bad ones (Nas/Jay, and Rhianna).

I think the idea to do a beat cd that then becomes a compilation album of the best of people killin those beats is a creative idea.

I loved the little fake announcements for the albums too, they were funny as ? .

and finally, HOW THE ? ARE YOU GONNA PUT ANOTHER DAMN RHIANNA ALBUM OUT BEFORE A 3K ALBUM SKYLINE RECORDS?!?! Negative points to them for that

In my defense bruh... I didn't have Outkast whenever I put that album together BROTHER @ROZAYTABERNACLE Rihanna was my first artist when I jumped into the game, I was so excited I was like ? it im bout to start off right now. THEN whenever I got Andre 3k someone else had Big Boi but that person dropped out and I picked Big Boi up cause these other ? wont payin attention.

This means the Outkast album was a last minute surprise

Thanks for the vote though! What are we now 2-1? 3-1?
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Soo now we just need judge votes?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too late to vote?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Too late to vote?

nah
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    @SuperSoaker

Future sales
    B

couldve been an A but a lot of producers

Longevity

A

Album covers/tracklist
    A

Well done

Cohesion
    B

Took off for the deluxe edition, dont see the point there.

@TonyDubbz

Future sales
    A

Power roster

Longevity

A+

Album covers/tracklist
    C

Outkast and Nas/Jay are meh

Cohesion
    A

Didnt do too much and seems legit. Good job

My vote goes to @TonyDubbz by a hair
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get soaker the ? outta here.

No one even gave his label props.

Tony took this young child's soul.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol up tho, how is one ? bragging about another ? losing... When this same ? lost in the same exact manner?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao I knew that was comin sooner or later
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Hol up tho, how is one ? bragging about another ? losing... When this same ? lost in the same exact manner?

Difference is my label actually got props and his didnt. He was in our thread running his mouth like was bout win this ? .

We need a losers bracket vs me and soak. Just let me fix the album covers and its a wrap.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Difference is my label actually got props and his didnt. He was in our thread running his mouth like was bout win this ? .

We need a losers bracket vs me and soak. Just let me fix the album covers and its a wrap.

Lololol your label got props?!?? Stew said dubbz by a hair. Nobody considered voting for your label. Stews only criticsm is dubbz label was your jas/nas cover. Meaning somehow you lost in your thread and your losing in this thread.

You didn't even get one community vote lololol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I seen someone give him props tho so you just lying to yourself at this point bruh
  • SuperSoaker
    edited October 2013
    Options

I seen someone give him props tho so you just lying to yourself at this point bruh

You can tell @menace the type of kid who holds grudges and gets Too defensive when you call his music trash lolol

Once you throw his mixtapee out he'll be at your crib all night yelling "but my nas feature was dopness, your house is small"

Kid trying to coast off the name of legends IRL and fantasy lolol
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    Low key I'm a little upset that 20 was going to go to m-power box and give me a week of electricity lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SuperSoaker

Future sales
    B

couldve been an A but a lot of producers

Longevity

A

Album covers/tracklist
    A

Well done

Cohesion
    B

Took off for the deluxe edition, dont see the point there.

@TonyDubbz

Future sales
    A

Power roster

Longevity

A+

Album covers/tracklist
    C

Outkast and Nas/Jay are meh

Cohesion
    A

Didnt do too much and seems legit. Good job

My vote goes to @TonyDubbz by a hair

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta vote dubbs here

the kanye album seemed ok but personally im not even interested in christmas albums on christmas, instrumental album seemed like an interesting idea, but i think with ur roster, u needed to do a lil more finessing to compete wit tony dubbz, jay-z album, outkast album, krit album was just too much dopeness, i think the only weakness dubbz had was too much rick rubin on that duo album
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @Tonydubbz just won the community vote and got a 1-0 headstart. The vote from @icecoldstew is counted as a judge vote which now gives Tony a 2-0 lead. Community voting is now closed and only votes from judges will be counted for the rest of the match. Best of 7, @Supersoaker is in danger of getting swept.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    i gotta vote dubbs here

the kanye album seemed ok but personally im not even interested in christmas albums on christmas, instrumental album seemed like an interesting idea, but i think with ur roster, u needed to do a lil more finessing to compete wit tony dubbz, jay-z album, outkast album, krit album was just too much dopeness, i think the only weakness dubbz had was too much rick rubin on that duo album

Another judge has spoken. @Tonydubbz with the 3-0 lead.
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    ? I'm getting menaced out the game!
  • _Menace_
    Options
    ? I'm getting menaced out the game!

Naw bruh your getting Craig Macked...

You won't be around next year

• _Menace_