13»

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    The Bible says ? is not the author of confusion yet we have over 40,000 christian denominations in the world today believing in different things. So how can ? be the author if that much confusion is caused by 1 book? The Bible believers on this forum alone don't even believe the same doctrine.

According to the Center for the Study of Global Christianity (CSGC) at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, there are approximately 41,000 Christian denominations and organizations in the world.

yo silly goat, his words was given in hebrew, go learn hebrew and read the scripture because the hebrew language was translate and the meanings of the words was taken out and rewritten by man, you want to blame ? ???

foolish ?

so ? is going to send me to hell for not learning Hebrew? lmao that only confirms that the Bible is not trustworthy because now that I have exposed KJV Bible you want me to learn Hebrew and read all this in the Hebrew language. LOL

If the BIble is inspired by ? then it should be perfect in all of it's translations.

So youre saying... if I wrote a new "translation" now. Whatever it says must be right because I called it the Bible..

And they say Christians are the delirious ones...

Speaking of... I refuse to think most of these translations came from the original hebrew... they try to translate old english to modern english just by looking it At and its wrong. E.g. tare =/ tear
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    The Bible says ? is not the author of confusion yet we have over 40,000 christian denominations in the world today believing in different things. So how can ? be the author if that much confusion is caused by 1 book? The Bible believers on this forum alone don't even believe the same doctrine.

According to the Center for the Study of Global Christianity (CSGC) at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, there are approximately 41,000 Christian denominations and organizations in the world.

yo silly goat, his words was given in hebrew, go learn hebrew and read the scripture because the hebrew language was translate and the meanings of the words was taken out and rewritten by man, you want to blame ? ???

foolish ?

so ? is going to send me to hell for not learning Hebrew? lmao that only confirms that the Bible is not trustworthy because now that I have exposed KJV Bible you want me to learn Hebrew and read all this in the Hebrew language. LOL

If the BIble is inspired by ? then it should be perfect in all of it's translations.

I refuse to think most of these translations came from the original hebrew... they try to translate old english to modern english just by looking it At and its wrong. E.g. tare =/ tear

You are saying the English Bible is wrong... so therefore we are supposed to follow only a Hebrew Bible?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @beenwise. I don't believe that is what is meant by what @ziryab posted...given the posts made. Ramblin' Man, signing out (as the Allman Brothers song fades away in the background).
  • beenwize
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    @beenwise. I don't believe that is what is meant by what @ziryab posted...given the posts made. Ramblin' Man, signing out (as the Allman Brothers song fades away in the background).

if you don't think that's what he meant then go ahead and post what you think he meant?

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

foolish ?

I refuse to think most of these translations came from the original hebrew... they try to translate old english to modern english just by looking it At and its wrong. E.g. tare =/ tear

You are saying the English Bible is wrong... so therefore we are supposed to follow only a Hebrew Bible?

I did not say "the English Bible is wrong." I don't know what you even mean by 'the English Bible' as there are several versions of the Bible written in English and they all don't say the same thing.

I meant most translations after the King James Version are not accurate translations. KJV is written in Old/Middle English (depending on whether you get the 1611 version or the updated authorized version) which takes a bit of time for some to read but I truly believe it is the only one that is accurately translated from Hebrew (old testament) and Greek (new testament). The other versions just try to copy it but often distort verses during the process.

I'm out though.. I hope you come to Christ man if you are genuine about learning the Truth and gaining wisdom
  • beenwize
    Options

foolish ?

I did not say "the English Bible is wrong." I don't know what you even mean by 'the English Bible' as there are several versions of the Bible written in English and they all don't say the same thing.

I meant most translations after the King James Version are not accurate translations. KJV is written in Old/Middle English (depending on whether you get the 1611 version or the updated authorized version) which takes a bit of time for some to read but I truly believe it is the only one that is accurately translated from Hebrew (old testament) and Greek (new testament). The other versions just try to copy it but often distort verses during the process.

I'm out though.. I hope you come to Christ man if you are genuine about learning the Truth and gaining wisdom

the only verses that I post on this forum are the KJV Bible and I was told to read the Hebrew.
  • beenwize
    Options

foolish ?

I have no problem coming to Christ. I have my suspicious about Yahweh. And I don't blindly accept a book pu
    blished and distributed to the world by whites. Who is to say that is the only book that contains Chris teachings?
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would a ? care about any of you ,when it simply can create another? What makes us humans so special?