I'm Going To Do The Big

Options
Purr
Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in The Powder Room
Chop.

I've been thinking about it. Now, I am going to do it. Ill do my transition for 9 months and chop it. @sixsicksins and skylar what should I do?

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *SMH*
    ...........Why CHicks wanna Get Taper Fades so bad Nowadays. ???
  • Purr
    Options
    *SMH*

? ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Chop.

I've been thinking about it. Now, I am going to do it. Ill do my transition for 9 months and chop it. @sixsicksins and skylar what should I do?

nah, go with that natural. That ? was nice as hell.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *SMH*

? ? .

Lol.......Don't be like that .
  • Purr
    Options
    dont leave the title in suspense for ? like cutting your hair, DM that chick, dont nobody care

Im going to say the same thing when you beg jamel for exercising tips because youre tired of being obese.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should do it!!! Support right here.
  • Purr
    Options
    Thanks a jack.

Allergens you fat bastard.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I texted you evil ass women. Now I'm angry.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're an ignant, unlearned fool in here speaking on what you don't know i.e natural hair:::get the ? out.
    -Natural Hair Management

That is roughly how long I transitioned before cutting the ends. I had like 3.5 inches of hair. Ask any specific questions you may have...what to expect, hair care techniques, product recommendations, etc. You know I'm glad to help :D
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have like 2 inches of texlaxed hair left...I've been transitioning for 18 mos. I'm a ? and I refuse to big chop because I have a big ass head and short hair is not becoming on me...plus my buns look fluffier with the extra length. I've been slowly hacking away at them every 3-4 months, taking like 1 1/2 inches off. I'm at bra strap length stretched with the texlaxed ends. If I cut them off now, I'd be grazing armpit length. I'm planning on just keeping the last two inches till I reach waist length (probably march of next year) and just maintain that length while I trim those last two inches off. The ends really don't bother me because they're not bone straight and they blend so well with my natural hair when dry.

Before I offer any advice, are you already transitioning or just starting?
  • Purr
    Options
    I have like 2 inches of texlaxed hair left...I've been transitioning for 18 mos. I'm a ? and I refuse to big chop because I have a big ass head and short hair is not becoming on me...plus my buns look fluffier with the extra length. I've been slowly hacking away at them every 3-4 months, taking like 1 1/2 inches off. I'm at bra strap length stretched with the texlaxed ends. If I cut them off now, I'd be grazing armpit length. I'm planning on just keeping the last two inches till I reach waist length (probably march of next year) and just maintain that length while I trim those last two inches off. The ends really don't bother me because they're not bone straight and they blend so well with my natural hair when dry.

Before I offer any advice, are you already transitioning or just starting?

Im jusst starting.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This natural trend is THE MOST wack ? ever bruh. ? looks ? stupid. I don't wanna think about characters from Good times when I see a fine ass girl. Y'all need to chill with this ? . Please im begging yall
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thelma was so damn fine. She had that rump too.
  • Purr
    Options
    So, I decided to start with the Havana twists. Pics coming soon this week.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    This natural trend is THE MOST wack ? ever bruh. ? looks ? stupid. I don't wanna think about characters from Good times when I see a fine ass girl. Y'all need to chill with this ? . Please im begging yall

? , get you a white woman or something. @silverfoxx
  • Purr
    Options
    mmmm what the ? . @kai_valya delete these unrelated posts please.
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Natural is the way to go, girl. It's one decision you'll never regret. If these ? got some ? to say about it, then ? em.
  • Purr
    Options
    Natural is the way to go, girl. It's one decision you'll never regret. If these ? got some ? to say about it, then ? em.

I agree!
    thanks bae.

welcome to the ic. :)
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options

I agree!
    thanks bae.

welcome to the ic. :)

You're welcome.

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good luck, Chuck!

I'm still transitioning but I just put bantu knots in my hair for the first time.

What made you decide to chop it all off?
  • Purr
    Options
    Good luck, Chuck!

I'm still transitioning but I just put bantu knots in my hair for the first time.

What made you decide to chop it all off?

I haven't chop it all off. I have like 2 different textures (from straightening my hair. no relaxers) and I like my kiny hair. plus, I wanted to learn how to really take care of my hair.

I'm in the transition phase right now.

I'm excited.
  • Purr
    Options
    I love bantu knots. they are so sexy.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely! I'm still trimming off my relaxed ends and I haven't processed my hair since January so i understand the two textures, lol

But there's alot of creative styles to help blend. What websites have you visited and do you know what you'd like your end result to be?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thelma was so damn fine. She had that rump too.

smh

Someone actually deleted that post too.

@MsSouthern

Explain yourself.