LEVIATHAN : A ROOKIE JUMPS DIRECTLY IN THE LEMZOLA EXPERIENCE feat MANSAMUSA & OCEANIC

Options

Comments

• Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    @leviathan616

does drugs have a part in your life? How big? Which druggs and why?

Drugs do not have a big part in my life, I want to be able to take care of my responsibilities. The only drugs I have ever did was weed, and that's mainly because I wanted to experience the higher states of consciousness.

• Leviathan616
    Options
    Lemz makes it seems like he's interested* in all that other stuff, stroked her ego with the 'deep response' compliment, but its only to get people to open up sexually to him. Didn't even wait a whole five minutes.

Law of the Forbidden. Just another part of my bitchcraft.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I skimmed the thread and saw she is a Satanist...was she asked how she first got introduced to Satanism and what caused her to begin practicing it?

@leviathan616

I was introduced to Satanism through The Satanic Bible written by Anton Szandor LaVey. When read the various texts in the book, everything resonated with me, like a reflection of myself. I began practicing it after I felt that the Left Hand Path was my path in life.

ok.

What made u want to read The Satanic Bible? Did someone suggest it to you?

@leviathan616
  • Leviathan616
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I skimmed the thread and saw she is a Satanist...was she asked how she first got introduced to Satanism and what caused her to begin practicing it?

@leviathan616

I was introduced to Satanism through The Satanic Bible written by Anton Szandor LaVey. When read the various texts in the book, everything resonated with me, like a reflection of myself. I began practicing it after I felt that the Left Hand Path was my path in life.

ok.

What made u want to read The Satanic Bible? Did someone suggest it to you?

@leviathan616

I wanted to read The Satanic Bible after I saw a series of videos on YouTube about Marilyn Manson and his involvement in The Church of Satan founded by Anton LaVey. Then I looked up Anton LaVey and his bibliography, and decided that I was interested.

• Leviathan616
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    An atheist having a church and a bible is quite funny

Purely satirical. I only believe in the philosophy. That is quite ironic though.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @leviathan616

weed smoking you like for higher learning. Tell us more
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @leviathan616

What is like to give birth to your first child?
    Recap that moment please...
  • Leviathan616
    Options
    I have to wrap this up for the day. I have other pressing matters to attend to.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Are you married to a white man?

Yes, but I was this way before I met my husband. I've always been into alternative music.
    nVDokev.gif
    *Unbookmarks*

Has this ever stopped you tho?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    So...Satanists are really agnostics...but believe all the teachings of Satan of the bible...which was created by a ? the dont believe in...?

Ok then....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Technically, LaVeyan Satanism is just Atheism with dark imagery and themes thrown in. We believe that Satan is not an anthropomorphic being, or deity, but rather a symbol for the dark forces of nature that exists within each and every one of us. As for the question about my childhood, I was raised in the church but I never really got into Christianity.

@leviathan616

This is very interesting. I have a few questions for you.

What I'm understanding is that you believe that Satan is not an anthropomorphic deity but a dark force of nature that is within everyone (or even all things?). My first questions are these:

1. If you believe in this "dark" force, do you believe in a "light" force?
    2. Since you state that this dark force is OF nature, do you believe that Nature itself is the single force which manifests into a duality of dark and light?
    3. What does the "dark" force do exactly?

Question number 3 I assume can be answered by your understanding that "Satan" is translated to mean "adversary" and that you believe that the dark force is destructive or something that one would consider non beneficial. This would leave the "light" force (if you believe in that force also) to be the creative force or the "beneficial" force to worldy beings. This duality of nature would explain the flux and balance of life; the impermanence of phenomena and ultimately the birth and death of sentient creatures. However, that is only my assumption and I would rather not continue with it so I'm asking you to clarify. This leads me to my final question.

If you choose to recognize and worship(?) the dark force, why not the light force as well or even a step further, why not choose to worship the One Force, i.e. Nature, which gives birth to the light and dark???

EDIT: Okay, so I read this:
    Because [Satan] represents carnal wisdom, rebellion, being your own deity, and living life as you see fit.

^^^ This is the dark force??
    What is the light force??

And, what is the benefit of subscribing to LaVeyan practices rather than just being atheist and calling it a day because the bolded is included in being atheist alone.

Good question @Oceanic

The light force is spiritual wisdom, submission, worshiping a deity, and living life by someone else's rules. The benefit of subscribing to LaVeyan practices is the aesthetics, being justified in retaliation, as most atheists subscribe to the golden rule. Instead of do unto others as you would have them do unto you, we believe in do unto to others as they have done unto you.

If the light force is living by someone else's rules, aren't you a part of that force when you are living in a modern society that is regulated by laws? Even more so, you are living by someone else's rules when you follow the philosophy of LaVey.

Also, is not your philosophy "spiritual wisdom" for the Satanist? Your way of thought may be abominable to the Christian but relatively speaking, you would be following the light force if your "spirituality" was indeed wisdom.

And, the diety you worship may not be anthropomorphic but it is a real and recognized force. Although it is not a "? " in the theistic sense, it is awfully close to being (if not already being) something worshipped in the way of a deity.

Why not worship Nature as a unified whole that generates the duality of dark and light as opposed to a single force that has a greater progenitor?

The dark and light forces don't seem (at least to me right now) to be well defined. Maybe you could possibly clear that up for me.

I don't agree that the golden rule works in ALL scenarios but neither does the other. Our actions should largely be situational, IMO.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always understood "satanism" to be "worship" of the human ego.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because he represents carnal wisdom, rebellion, being your own deity, and living life as you see fit. Technically, us LaVeyans believe that he is us, because all of that is anathema to Christianity. Hence the title of Satanism, because the name Satan means adversary. The founder of the philosophy, Anton LaVey, called it Satanism because he wanted to shock the rest of the populace at that time. Satan is just a symbol to us LaVeyans. Plus, it's a lot of fun.

How do you feel about Anton Lavey and his alleged connection to ? like ? , mind control and Michael Aquino, which was supposed to have been on some real ill ? ? Is it just all made up or is there some truth to it? Does some of the more depraved ? exist in maybe other forms of satanism and if so what separates what you practice from them?
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Cant say I really ? with Satanism, but I can't front like I don't get where they're coming from. At least on a more philosophical level.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    @leviathan616

What are the similarities and differences between Crowley and Lavey? Was Lavey inspired by Crowley?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I always understood "satanism" to be "worship" of the human ego.

That makes sense. I think it complicates the matter when you add things like the dark force to replace the anthropomorphic Satan just to explain human nature.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    So...Satanists are really agnostics...but believe all the teachings of Satan of the bible...which was created by a ? the dont believe in...?

Ok then....

From what I'm getting, a Satanist is a scientific naturalist that equates dialectical forces of nature with the two opposing deities in the Bible. Like how Islam is a spin-off of Judaism (burn), Satanism is a spin-off of Christianity.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know what i'm just going to stay the ? out of this thread
  • Leviathan616
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

Ok then....

From what I'm getting, a Satanist is a scientific naturalist that equates dialectical forces of nature with the two opposing deities in the Bible. Like how Islam is a spin-off of Judaism (burn), Satanism is a spin-off of Christianity.

Bingo! You don't have to be a theist to believe in forces and magic.

• Leviathan616
    edited November 2013
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Because he represents carnal wisdom, rebellion, being your own deity, and living life as you see fit. Technically, us LaVeyans believe that he is us, because all of that is anathema to Christianity. Hence the title of Satanism, because the name Satan means adversary. The founder of the philosophy, Anton LaVey, called it Satanism because he wanted to shock the rest of the populace at that time. Satan is just a symbol to us LaVeyans. Plus, it's a lot of fun.

How do you feel about Anton Lavey and his alleged connection to ? like ? , mind control and Michael Aquino, which was supposed to have been on some real ill ? ? Is it just all made up or is there some truth to it? Does some of the more depraved ? exist in maybe other forms of satanism and if so what separates what you practice from them?

All the people who do the more depraved ? are kooks. LaVeyan Satanism does not condone those activities and all of those are just baseless accusations directed at LaVey.
    Now Michael Aquino converted to Theistic Satanism after being a LaVeyan at first, because he felt that Satan was an anthropomorphic being. I can't really tell you what they do.