Do you think Costco should have apologized for Bibles being labeled fiction?

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super sized bulk bibles?
  • TrillLife
    TrillLife Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    no need to apologize. at the end its opinion
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    To find out WHY things like this keep happening, you have to consider the source, and apology will never happen. WHY?? because of this jew-ish basturd devil goat worshippin' ? right here most likely green-lighted it.

COSTCO, Owner and founder....Craig Jelinek....sinegaljim-costco-20110800.jpg

But the Jews are Gods chosen people.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    How they gonna blame the distributed tho lol

COSTCO aint ? but no need to apologize...

Either u gonna adhere to the scriptures or ur not...as it was written

He speaks truth. The lie is coming, the stage is being set, the final act is about to begin. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen.

Do you know that Matthew didn't originally end with Jesus rising from the gave? It was added 100s of years later. That alone makes it fiction.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    schemer.PNG

"If they put the Book of Mormon in the fiction section, no one bats an eye.

Toss a Christian bible there and everyone loses their minds."
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    To find out WHY things like this keep happening, you have to consider the source, and apology will never happen. WHY?? because of this jew-ish basturd devil goat worshippin' ? right here most likely green-lighted it.

But the Israelites are Gods chosen people.

fixed and cosigned
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

He speaks truth. The lie is coming, the stage is being set, the final act is about to begin. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen.

Do you know that Matthew didn't originally end with Jesus rising from the gave? It was added 100s of years later. That alone makes it fiction.

proof?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Explanation?

Revelation 2:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

• VIBE
    Options
    Oh ? , here we go, bible ? to use to say HEY! This was predicted in the bible.
  • DafuqYo
    Options

proof?

It would be better if you researched it yourself then got back at me.
  • VIBE
    Options

proof?

Bible was written 90-100 years after "Jesus".

? has definitely changed.

Even since it's first words were written, you've gotta be kidding yourself if you think it's still exactly the same.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this wasnt an accident. they knew what they were doing.

theres been a war on christianity for years. this is nothing new.

"sorry" dont mean nothing from a liar.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

proof?

The burden of proof is upon u sir...

If u provide anything of substance and then I'll look onto it....

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I automatically tune out anyone who quotes or references bible verses.

either that or i quote a Hova verse back
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But the Jews are Gods chosen people.

Those ain't Jews, they is Jew-ish, big diff.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, the only war against christianity is fighting against it's fiction trying to be pass off as non-fiction.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MansaMusa67 what color was jesus?
  • Premeer
    Options
    Yeah, the only war against christianity is fighting against it's fiction trying to be pass off as non-fiction.
    you are nothing more than a victim of the deception thats been flooding the world against christianity.

you have 2 powers at work... and you are taking sides with the wrong power. i guess its easy ( to the ignorant ) to side with the wrong power given that you cant physically see and touch ? and Jesus was here 2,000 years ago..
  • DafuqYo
    Options

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

The resurrection of Jesus is a hoax because Mark, the earliest gospel, never contained the story. The “resurrection” passages were later added to Mark, and his gospel was changed by Matthew and Luke, the Gospel writers are anonymous. It was necessary for Matthew and Luke to change Mark according to their own understanding, they also relied upon the Q source. Regarding the Gospel of John, it’s completely different and draws upon ambiguous sources. The oldest manuscripts of the New Testament are Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, both of these Greek manuscripts have no ending for Mark!

I said Matthew earlier but I'm human and sometimes we make mistakes retelling stories. Lol
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

The resurrection of Jesus is a hoax because Mark, the earliest gospel, never contained the story. The “resurrection” passages were later added to Mark, and his gospel was changed by Matthew and Luke, the Gospel writers are anonymous. It was necessary for Matthew and Luke to change Mark according to their own understanding, they also relied upon the Q source. Regarding the Gospel of John, it’s completely different and draws upon ambiguous sources. The oldest manuscripts of the New Testament are Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, both of these Greek manuscripts have no ending for Mark!

I said Matthew earlier but I'm human and sometimes we make mistakes retelling stories. Lol
    LOL where did you read this deception from.

link to the site. theres lies all throughout the internet trying to attack the credibility of the Bible, trying to claim Jesus was made up / plagiarism, and ? is not real.. lies all over the place.. but people love to latch on to them just because.
  • Premeer
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @MansaMusa67 what color was jesus?

When he walked the earth, he would have been the color that Jacob was...who was his forefather...

Jacob was the son of Isaac....and Isaac was the son of Abraham...

The bible gives mention as to what Abraham and his family looked like...

With that said...u can search the scriptures yourself to find out what color they were...

Shalom

• Premeer
    Options
    what difference does it make what color Jesus was? nobody today knows.. thats a silly question to make something out of something completely irrelevant.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

LOL where did you read this deception from.

link to the site. theres lies all throughout the internet trying to attack the credibility of the Bible, trying to claim Jesus was made up / plagiarism, and ? is not real.. lies all over the place.. but people love to latch on to them just because.

Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, look into it. That's all I can tell you. Believe what you what. It's true though.