evolution is illogical.

Options
Premeer
Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
nothing about it and its whole belief system is logical and contains absolutely no substance.

just felt like saying that.

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evolution is quite logical most people who say otherwise don't fully understand the theory.
  • Premeer
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    evolution is quite logical most people who say otherwise don't fully understand the theory.
    its not logical.

i can make you think its logical that i can fly if i dig deep enough and use a whole bunch of funny words and theories... but i would be lying.

you better be careful listening to the father of lies. he came to deceive the world. skilled liar.
  • zombie
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    its not logical.

i can make you think its logical that i can fly if i dig deep enough and use a whole bunch of funny words and theories... but i would be lying.

you better be careful listening to the father of lies. he came to deceive the world. skilled liar.

do you even know what the theory of evolution is about?
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the base? the base is all you really need to know.. and it has no substance or meaning or purpose. therefore, it is completely illogical.

but of course, the reasons why its illogical goes way beyond just the base of the theory.

but you can continue on down your road of deception. your pretty far down it now.. and with how stubborn you are, you are a pretty hopeless case. i have no use for your saving. only Jesus can save you.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the base? the base is all you really need to know.. and it has no substance or meaning or purpose. therefore, it is completely illogical.

but of course, the reasons why its illogical goes way beyond just the base of the theory.

but you can continue on down your road of deception. your pretty far down it now.. and with how stubborn you are, you are a pretty hopeless case. i have no use for your saving. only Jesus can save you.

Can you answer the ? question? or are you just going to make religious people look stupid talking about a theory you don't understand?

You are a G.E.D ? right? your thought process is a deep as a rain puddle.
  • Premeer
    Options

Can you answer the ? question? or are you just going to make religious people look stupid talking about a theory you don't understand?

i already told you im done talking to you. you dont know how to talk and its a waste of time.

i dont talk to you crazy. dont talk to me crazy. period. i give respect. you give it. but you dont cuz your miserable.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

i already told you im done talking to you. you dont know how to talk and its a waste of time.

i dont talk to you crazy. dont talk to me crazy. period. i give respect. you give it. but you dont cuz your miserable.

You don't get my respect because you are not worthy of it there are lots of people here i disagree with but i respect them. You can barely think or argue your point so why should i respect what you have to say.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options

You don't get my respect because you are not worthy of it there are lots of people here i disagree with but i respect them. You can barely think or argue your point so why should i respect that you have to say.
    you dont have to respect what i have to say.. but you will respect me. or do you not know the differnce.

yo stop talking to me. you make NO sense. you are all over the place.

you claim to be a christian.. but you have nothing but hate in you.. but you believe evolution.... and you like going around having sex with married women.. so basically, you are under satans clasps. but you just dont want to accept that little bit of truth...

i know i shouldnt talk about you cuz of the log in my eye, but i dont see much good n you. a lot of pride..

i already told you satan is the father of lies.. and here you are believing this lie.... you dont know if you are coming or going, the only thing you stand for is HATE and you have the nerve to sit up here and talk about me??? you have nothing to say about me. nothing.

you are just a annoying miserable black man thats stuck in his hate for the world. thats why you are about to be blocked cuz your a waste of space.
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Creationism is illogical.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read this on another forum...

estimated probability of the simplest forms of life evolving is 1 over 10 to the 340,000,000th power.

It's less likely than having a blind person pick out a specific grain of sand if you filled the entire earth with nothing but sand
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.leaderu.com/real/ri9403/evidence.html

Physicist and Nobel laureate Arno Penzias, contemplating our enigmatic universe, observes:

Astronomy leads us to a unique event, a universe that was created out of nothing and delicately balanced to provide exactly the conditions required to support life. In the absence of an absurdly improbable accident, the observations of modern science seem to suggest an underlying, one might say, supernatural plan.{52}

Astronomer Sir Fred Hoyle argued in The Nature of the Universe{53} in 1950 for the role of sheer coincidence to explain the many unique but necessary properties of the universe and of planet Earth. But the discoveries of the next thirty years dramatically changed his mind, as described in his book The Intelligent Universe in 1983; to quote,

"Such properties seem to run through the fabric of the natural world like a thread of happy coincidences. But there are so many odd coincidences essential to life that some explanation seems required to account for them."{54}

It is easy to understand why many scientists like Sir Fred Hoyle changed their minds in the past thirty years. They now agree that the universe, as we know it, cannot reasonably be explained as a cosmic accident. Frederic B. Burnham, a well-known historian of science appearing on ABC's Nightline with Ted Koppel, confirmed the current openness to the intelligent design model with his comment,

"The scientific community is prepared to consider the idea that ? created the universe a more respectable hypothesis today than at any time in the last 100 years."{55}
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why create a thread do not want to respond to others questions?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Natural selection makes so much Damn sense and is actually so Damn simple it's almost humiliating how long it took Human. To develop the view
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do Christians believe something came from nothing?
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

You don't get my respect because you are not worthy of it there are lots of people here i disagree with but i respect them. You can barely think or argue your point so why should i respect that you have to say.
    you dont have to respect what i have to say.. but you will respect me. or do you not know the differnce.

yo stop talking to me. you make NO sense. you are all over the place.

you claim to be a christian.. but you have nothing but hate in you.. but you believe evolution.... and you like going around having sex with married women.. so basically, you are under satans clasps. but you just dont want to accept that little bit of truth...

i know i shouldnt talk about you cuz of the log in my eye, but i dont see much good n you. a lot of pride..

i already told you satan is the father of lies.. and here you are believing this lie.... you dont know if you are coming or going, the only thing you stand for is HATE and you have the nerve to sit up here and talk about me??? you have nothing to say about me. nothing.

you are just a annoying miserable black man thats stuck in his hate for the world. thats why you are about to be blocked cuz your a waste of space.

This is the internet, what you say and who you are are one and the same are you married if not you better be celibate or admit your HYPOCRISY. and i have not ? a married woman since i was 25

What you called hate is actually love but you are too ignorant to see it. you have come to your own conclusions about my perspective without first understanding it or me. You lack the thinking skill called critical analysis so you can't debate me you can't face me intellectually so you have to block me. If you knew what evolution was you would know that it and ? are not mutually exculsive.

you are the stereotype of the under educated backwards stupid christian and let me say again i don't hate anything
  • Premeer
    Options
    cuz i just wanted to let it be known that its illogical.

a boss doesnt entertain everybody.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @emperorrises this ? @premeer has no logic or reasoning behind his opinions because he has not thought it out. some people have faulty logic/reasoning some have subjective reasoning but he does not seem to have any reasoning at all.
  • Premeer
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    Why do Christians believe something came from nothing?

thats the atheist way of thinking. oh my bad, all this, and the whole universe, came from 1 cell.. and they claim "energy always existed"...

? always existed.. talk about how all this sophistication came from nothing.

so your whole belief system is based on something that you can physically see tough and feel because believing ? is foolish because "you cant physically see Him"... so you are basically saying you are closed minded..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    He claims Yahweh is his ? , but looks like Ad Homenim is his ? .
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options
    He claims Yahweh is his ? , but looks like Ad Homenim is his ? .

trolling. baseless trolling. just a attack because i dont entertain you. your feelings are clearly hurt.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you aren't going to substantiate the claim you made in the OP? Or was this thread just an emotional outburst? INB4 the lock
  • Premeer
    Options
    So you aren't going to substantiate the claim you made in the OP? Or was this thread just an emotional outburst? INB4 the lock

cuz i just wanted to let it be known that its illogical.

a boss doesnt entertain everybody.

do you like asking dumb questions.

i dont have to argue it. it really was never my intention. why dont you go post in my other threat about plagiarism? or is it because you really have nothing to say.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok so it was an emotional outburst. Just wanted to confirm you were wasting our time. And no thanks, I'll assume from here on out your other threads are similar wastes of time.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Ok so it was an emotional outburst. Just wanted to confirm you were wasting our time. And no thanks, I'll assume from here on out your other threads are similar wastes of time.
    more assumptions? you say it with 100% certainty.

just to explain where this thread came from, i made it right after i posted this:
    "yea man came from a monkey family. not MONKEYS. but a ape breed. we started off hunched over walkin on our knuckles.. but over time, straightened up, cleaned up, and stopped dragging our knuckles... then our brains developed and we started making the civilized world as it is today.. amazing... something so sophisticated can come from something brainless / a exploding cell.. that created all the animals and creatures in this world today ... and its even crazier how all the animals work together in 1 way shape or form to maintain the earth.. from the ants to whales, to humans... we are all responsible.. amazing how all this meaning and substance comes from a single cell explosion...."

you have any more assumptions you want to get off your chest, lil fella?
    @rubato garcia
  • Premeer
    Options

figured you didnt want to go there... none of the atheists seem to want to acknowledge it lol. funny, right? i think its hilarious. they wont touch it. why do you suppose that is?

serious question.
This discussion has been closed.