Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    wait... when the ? did spiderman start being able to shoulder cars out of mid air?

Spider man has been super strong for a while, a tleast in the animated series he was.

Super spidey strength, he also got the strength of an spider scaled up to human size.

el hombre araña aint catching no crown vic's out the air like that dawg...

that ? is a huge plot hole... how you catching cop cars in mid air but get man handled by paul giamanti?

My opinion, you're digging too deep

? your opinion.

you probably enjoyed prometheus too...

Son of a ? , I actually did enjoy Prometheus. Great acting, great storyline, hell of a twist ending, what's not to like?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mcivqdcn2x1r6s1f3o1_1280.jpg

Looks like Kai

In the face and hair, I can see that. She doesn't seem to have Kai nipples though
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ((((? nerds))))
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    "Tell... me... everything"- @Conflict, gossiping ? of the internet

7L6BzC9.jpg
    i dare you to post under your male crush i ? dare you

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I would like to request that y'all don't fantasize about my neck.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    wait... when the ? did spiderman start being able to shoulder cars out of mid air?

Spider man has been super strong for a while, a tleast in the animated series he was.

Super spidey strength, he also got the strength of an spider scaled up to human size.

that ? is a huge plot hole... how you catching cop cars in mid air but get man handled by paul giamanti?

? your opinion.

Son of a ? , I actually did enjoy Prometheus. Great acting, great storyline, hell of a twist ending, what's not to like?

the fact that Weyland wasn't lance henrikson?

Come on, one small misstep that I agree with, but still a great movie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I would like to request that y'all don't fantasize about me neck.

Lol read that in Irish accent
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I haven't been paying attention to the amazing spider, so I had to google that, but if he is the rhino, spiderman is supposed to be strong, but the rhino is suppose to be much stronger. (head butting through thick steel doors and ? )
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them other ? lame & you know it now
    When a real ? hold you down you 'spose to drown
    BOUND!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

? your opinion.

? dont know how to run off to the side... but are pilots of huge space ships.

? getting violently c-sectioned with now anesthesia.... and then free running 10 minutes later like her space suit and staples really holding all that in...

Every movie had the exact same holes. Take The Terminator franchise...

The creation of Skynet and the date of judgement day is not known. Skynet sending the T-800 back to 1984 created a whole different timeline. The T-800 was the whole reason Skynet was created in the alternate timeline. Also what is not known is John Connor's natural father. If course he existed before sending Kyle Reese back to 1984 to seed his mother. What Skynet and John Connor did was create an alternate timeline. Judgment Day and the creation of Skynet exists, but now it is with different circumstances. It also begs a few questions...

Time travel is suppose to have instantaneous results in the future. If course Skynet send the T-800 back first before John Connor sent Kyle Reese. John Connor must have known the T-800 succeeded. But if Skynet succeeded, did it create an alternate timeline where John Connor never existed? The obvious answer would be yes, because in the current reality, John Connor continues to live. A third reality is created.

In Terminator 2, John Connor programs the same model T-800 to protect him as a boy, in 1997. Skynet send the T-1000. Once again, is a fourth reality created if John Connor sends back a protector for the second time?

If you ask me...John Connor indirectly created Skynet.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

? your opinion.

? dont know how to run off to the side... but are pilots of huge space ships.

? getting violently c-sectioned with now anesthesia.... and then free running 10 minutes later like her space suit and staples really holding all that in...

Every movie had the exact same holes. Take The Terminator franchise...

The creation of Skynet and the date of judgement day is not known. Skynet sending the T-800 back to 1984 created a whole different timeline. The T-800 was the whole reason Skynet was created in the alternate timeline. Also what is not known is John Connor's natural father. If course he existed before sending Kyle Reese back to 1984 to seed his mother. What Skynet and John Connor did was create an alternate timeline. Judgment Day and the creation of Skynet exists, but now it is with different circumstances. It also begs a few questions...

Time travel is suppose to have instantaneous results in the future. If course Skynet send the T-800 back first before John Connor sent Kyle Reese. John Connor must have known the T-800 succeeded. But if Skynet succeeded, did it create an alternate timeline where John Connor never existed? The obvious answer would be yes, because in the current reality, John Connor continues to live. A third reality is created.

In Terminator 2, John Connor programs the same model T-800 to protect him as a boy, in 1997. Skynet send the T-1000. Once again, is a fourth reality created if John Connor sends back a protector for the second time?

If you ask me...John Connor indirectly created Skynet.

53910-Dave-Chappelle-gif-d6qF.gif
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-b-dfw.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q71/1463720_774729885876605_1852804081_n.jpg[/img]

No is this ? stupid
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.