This is why the black woman is mad/angry

Options

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    My Black woman is pretty even tempered, well adjusted, and on a successful path in life...

Yeah, all of these angry ? he speaks of are not in my circle so....

? it
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Why are black men always trying to speak for black women?

Let a white man try to tell me why I'm anything and I'm telling him to ? .

? up... the reason you wit a black dude now is because the white man kicked you to the curb. you can never go back home now and you know it.

• twatgetta
    Options
    @Oljays

true for the most part especially when they can't accept that true and continue to chatta bout like @BrazilianHairMoney
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    My Black woman is pretty even tempered, well adjusted, and on a successful path in life...

? it
    U mthafuckas are slow, im not calling black women angry/mad, im calling ? like @early&often punks for claiming black women are anrgy/mad
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women should be angry
    black men should be even more angry
    the problem is we are angry at the wrong things and people.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

? it
    U mthafuckas are slow, im not calling black women angry/mad, im calling ? like @early&often punks for claiming black women are anrgy/mad

No doubt. You and your thread can still eat a ? though.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    that was jokes my ? , and u a day late
    naw, im always on time bro bro, just watch & wait, u' ll see

so its cool to use black women as a joke to make whitey laugh, yea thats punk ?

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    Its 2013 and some black men are still saying they are suffering from slavery.
    I mean dead white men from hundreds of years ago still got ? shook today. ? who ain't never even been close to being anything like a slave.

I don't get that ? yo.

I try not to call ppl names over the internet but got dam are u stupid
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

? up... the reason you wit a black dude now is because the white man kicked you to the curb. you can never go back home now and you know it.

DocxAbuse-300x288.gif
  • twatgetta
    edited December 2013
    Options

? it

? youz a gotdamn lyin' ? . Your broad must be standing over you right now watchin' you type. if black ? wasn't so fulla anna, why the ? Tyler Perry making millions for producing movies/shows about how they act?

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean dead white men from hundreds of years ago still got ? shook today. ? who ain't never even been close to being anything like a slave.

I don't get that ? yo.

Ok....lets say your immortal..you start off as a slave no rights, after time you get your freedom with few rights, as time passes you gain more rights but are view as beneath me, from the time it took you from being a slave to free, i had used that time to be in the position to dictate what you can and cant do

Since I feel your beneath me, i say you cant do ? but be ? and fear that i might have your love ones hung and burned. Ur the only immortal and everyone else fears for their life, tho you want to fight, ur one against many. you through the years gather up enough resistance to where you have knives and bats, through the time it took you to get that up, i had knives and bats but now i have AKs and Semis

Its takes you another while to get to the point of having a army and AK's and Semis, i outlaw AK's and Semis, you now have numbers but are powerless, because the new rules i have are that those with AKs and Semis go to jail, we now fight with words...you were gathering up strength for combat, you dont know how to fight with words..sucks for you... learn

through the years you become educated, learn to fight with words, you come to my court house...i tell you words aint enough, you need influence, how? through money, through the years you will never gather enough money to be able to amass the influence i have..meanwhile..your people now are..in jail, strong but have no output for it, educated without the money to enact influence, have influence but not enough to make difference to keep me from changing the rules every time you catch up...and you know what...i aint crooked..your just lazy, if you worked as hard as me, you'd be where i am

Oh, you would have to work twice as hard?...tough ? ?

ltBRG1O.gif

1322974365211.png

dap-o.gif

goooooooooooooooooooooddammit!!! Post of the year material right there.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think Allergens got some of the reasons why black women are mad and so did Parallel.
    I thought u said u stopped cooning

• Ol Jay's
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

? it

? youz a gotdamn lyin' ? . Your broad must be standing over you right now watchin' you type. if black ? wasn't so fulla anna, why the ? Tyler Perry making millions for producing shows about how they act?
    women are women bro bro, i've worked in an office setting & there were plenty of angry/mad white ? working there, they were nice to me cuz the wanted some real ? ? , but them hoes were ? towards others

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    All women are mad stop that stereotype that all black women are angry ? lame.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    All women are mad stop that stereotype that all black women are angry ? lame.

who are u talking to @Mikeydagawd?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women on average aren't mad or angry. It's just y'all like to focus on the negative.

For the record, black women > all other women and it's not close on any level.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The black woman is upset because she doesn't feel she is desired as much as other women.

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some are just mad because of fuckery with another woman's 'man'

fde.jpg
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    You,

@Mikeydagawd I never called black women angry/mad

If you read maybe you'll stop failing college
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't get that ? yo.

Ok....lets say your immortal..you start off as a slave no rights, after time you get your freedom with few rights, as time passes you gain more rights but are view as beneath me, from the time it took you from being a slave to free, i had used that time to be in the position to dictate what you can and cant do

Since I feel your beneath me, i say you cant do ? but be ? and fear that i might have your love ones hung and burned. Ur the only immortal and everyone else fears for their life, tho you want to fight, ur one against many. you through the years gather up enough resistance to where you have knives and bats, through the time it took you to get that up, i had knives and bats but now i have AKs and Semis

Its takes you another while to get to the point of having a army and AK's and Semis, i outlaw AK's and Semis, you now have numbers but are powerless, because the new rules i have are that those with AKs and Semis go to jail, we now fight with words...you were gathering up strength for combat, you dont know how to fight with words..sucks for you... learn

through the years you become educated, learn to fight with words, you come to my court house...i tell you words aint enough, you need influence, how? through money, through the years you will never gather enough money to be able to amass the influence i have..meanwhile..your people now are..in jail, strong but have no output for it, educated without the money to enact influence, have influence but not enough to make difference to keep me from changing the rules every time you catch up...and you know what...i aint crooked..your just lazy, if you worked as hard as me, you'd be where i am

Oh, you would have to work twice as hard?...tough ? ?

that look when you hear some profound ? from the least likely source

vnkw14.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If u don't shut yo fat ass up
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    All I'm saying is that muthafuckas tried to eliminate the Jewish people off the face of the Earth but they bounced back to Basiclly control the world behind the scenes.

The Chinese went through some ? and they came back and bought America.

A group of Muslims got tired of America's ? and took out some building and they been having America shook for the past 10years or so.

? ? Well we shoot each other, march and hold protest signs still dating "They won't LET US do _________'.
    But any Black person that don't accept this why of thinking is a ? or sellout.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jays and his struggle dreads

living-single-o.gif
    He gets a pass he did the voice for Kratos.
    badass-kratos-o.gif
  • ZoeLyfe305
    ZoeLyfe305 Members Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options
    57wbk.gif

Damn that ? pulled a Shawn Michaels
    ? happens wrote: »
    Where them hoes at? Yella red brown chocolate dark chocolate blue black ashy black

I love them all the same

Raspberry+McFaggotcakes.+My+stomach+hurts+of+laughter+_78dee961d91990f010ccc3489da9eeb8.jpeg

Black is beautiful