Comments

• whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    whar wrote: »
    http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/24/1/26.full

This is an entire paper addressing calibrating the molecular clock. Please reach out to the authors and explain how laughable their work is.

The concept of Missing Link is one you hold but have defined in such a way as it can not be fulfilled. A afarensis, A anamensis, and A ramidus are all transitional examples between us and our ape ancestors. I am sure you accept none of them.

Whar we been down this road before, so let's get to the heart of the issue. Why will you not come to Jesus Christ so that you might have life?

Because I find the thought of scapegoating Jesus to bear my sins morally abhorrent. If ? exists I will stand before him with my crimes still upon me. If this means I end up in hell then so be it.

Why do you believe Jesus Christ sacrifice was morally abhorrent my friend?

If the problems of scapegoating and human sacrifice have to be explained you have really lost your moral compass.

Well I am trying to engage your thoughts my friend, so that I can see where your coming from. Me personally, I know the reason why Jesus Christ sacrificed Himself. You call it morally abhorrent, thus I want to know why. You feel me?

I am responsible for my actions to scapegoat another is morally wrong.

To engage in or profit from human sacrifice is morally wrong.

I do not know what else to tell you those are simple straightforward concepts to me.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is an entire paper addressing calibrating the molecular clock. Please reach out to the authors and explain how laughable their work is.

The concept of Missing Link is one you hold but have defined in such a way as it can not be fulfilled. A afarensis, A anamensis, and A ramidus are all transitional examples between us and our ape ancestors. I am sure you accept none of them.

Whar we been down this road before, so let's get to the heart of the issue. Why will you not come to Jesus Christ so that you might have life?

Because I find the thought of scapegoating Jesus to bear my sins morally abhorrent. If ? exists I will stand before him with my crimes still upon me. If this means I end up in hell then so be it.

If the problems of scapegoating and human sacrifice have to be explained you have really lost your moral compass.

Well I am trying to engage your thoughts my friend, so that I can see where your coming from. Me personally, I know the reason why Jesus Christ sacrificed Himself. You call it morally abhorrent, thus I want to know why. You feel me?

I do not know what else to tell you those are simple straightforward concepts to me.

But how bout if the scapegoat is ? Himself?

And what if the human sacrifice is ? Himself?

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    -the earth is 3,959 miles in radius. or 196.9 million square miles.

-the sun is 864,400 miles across.. in other words, 1,300,000 earths can fit in the sun.

-the largest star known to man is called the "Pistol Star".. it is 100 times as big as the sun and 10,000,000 times as bright.

-theres approximately 50 BILLION stars in our galaxy alone.

-there is an estimated HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of galaxies in the universe..

not only did ? MAKE ALL OF THIS, but He knows EVERY star / planet by name. let that sink in for a minute... ok. now, think about how big you are in this universe.... now tell me your problems are too big for ? .

is this ur proof of ? ? wow amazing

idiots like u push me even further away from religion
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    -the earth is 3,959 miles in radius. or 196.9 million square miles.

-the sun is 864,400 miles across.. in other words, 1,300,000 earths can fit in the sun.

-the largest star known to man is called the "Pistol Star".. it is 100 times as big as the sun and 10,000,000 times as bright.

-theres approximately 50 BILLION stars in our galaxy alone.

-there is an estimated HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of galaxies in the universe..

not only did ? MAKE ALL OF THIS, but He knows EVERY star / planet by name. let that sink in for a minute... ok. now, think about how big you are in this universe.... now tell me your problems are too big for ? .

What is the proof that ? exists or even created a single thing?
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options

No difference. I am human. I must make moral choices. The central tenet of Christianity appears to me to be immoral, to pass my sins an other is wrong.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options

No difference. I am human. I must make moral choices. The central tenet of Christianity appears to me to be immoral, to pass my sins an other is wrong.

That's the thing Whar, we as creatures are commanded to make the right moral choices. ? gave mankind a chance to walk in perfect obedience with Him when He gave Adam and Eve the test in the Garden of Eden. Sadly mankind failed that test and thus sin was introduced into a perfect world. Everything in this world has now been corrupted by sin. Therefore nothing of this world can pay the penalty for sin and still be in right standing before ? . Why? Because ? is perfect. He demands perfection and anything less is an offense to Him, it is sin.

That is why ? Himself could only pay the penalty sin deserves, which is death, and at the same time redeem a fallen creation because of the perfect righteousness that ? intrinsically has, which He is able to impute unto all who will come to Him by faith!

The righteousness of Christ can now be credited to fallen humanities account on the day of Judgment. So when a believer is judged, ? no longer sees the sin of the believer, but He sees the perfect righteousness of Christ, thus ? accepts the believer into His presence, kingdom, and glory forever!

The unrepentant sinner on the other hand has a far different outcome on the day of judgment. Why? Because ? will still see the sin that the unrepentant sinner has yet to confess and deal with. Thus on the day of judgment it will be dealt with severely! Why take your chances on the day of judgment when you don't have to Whar? Why be so presumptuous now, when all you have to do is humble yourself and confess to ? that you do need a Savior who can save you from your sins?

There is a holy ? that will be seated on the throne on the day of judgment. There will be no defense lawyer, no appeal agreements, no plea bargains, nor any jury that will be able to get anybody off the hook on the last day. The only one who will be able to pardon on the last day is the one who is seated on the throne. And if you have not placed your faith and trust in His shed blood for your sins, the only outcome of the judgment will be tribulation, wrath, anguish, weeping, and gnashing of teeth.

Humble yourself and choose Christ Jesus my friend. Let us reason together my friend and look at Christ our sin bearer who loved us and gave Himself for us. He loves you my friend, do you believe that He does?
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two lines of evidence point to the 6,000,000 years ago us diverging from our nearest ancestor with the Chimps.

lol

listen to yourself......... you and zombie make a interesting tandem...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not in tandem with any ? body.

evolution and the christian ? are not in conflict only a ? would take the genesis story literal and since most american evangelicals are dumb as a box of rocks there seems to be a problem.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    anger would be the sin I get rid of

i understand clearly, why you say you would do away with anger.. you have much of it...
    zombie wrote: »
    I am not in tandem with any ? body.

evolution and the christian ? are not in conflict only a ? would take the genesis story literal and since most american evangelicals are dumb as a box of rocks there seems to be a problem.

of course it contradicts... doU pretty much broke it down to you to a T... but for some illogical reason, you just wont accept it... or cant comprehend it....

maybe if you would accept ? and His word fully, you wouldnt have these anger issues, my friend.... you need some peace in your heart...

tell me, do you think this jamaican suffers from your same anger and hatred issues? do you think he shares your same "pro-black" agenda?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjjNu1nj0lc

i can promise you this man is a child of ? and skin color is the last thing on his mind. ? Bless.