What's a nice place to take a girl for a first date in the GTA? (Greater Toronto Area)

Options
LUClEN
LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in Growing Pains
I'm kind of bugging about where to take those girl I met in Hamilton. She said last dude she dated took her to Niagara. How do I beat that?

Comments

• Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    if it's san andreas i always take her to Ten Green Bottles.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    I really should have expected these responses smh @ myself

I meant the Greater Toronto Area though
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take this ? to the arcade lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ me really thinking this was gonna be about GTA
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    A female's sense of self-worth comes directly from how other men treat her. Men dictate how a ? will feel about herself. EVery ? wants to be more than what she really is. MOre than her actual potential. THats why they brag/lie about the $100,000,000 dollar dates on G4's on their way to a private island made of the sand Jesus walked on... So when a man wants to take them to "Steak Shack" the fantasy in their head is destroyed. THey need a man that will lie to them. They need some loser whose in enough despair to need to lie because a ? is born into a desperate need to be lied to. And anybody who says they've met a ? worthy of a date over $50 is a ? liar. Friends going out having drinks is different. But some ? I barely even know going out to eat? Shouldnt matter where we go. I aint lying to that ? .

Keep Darxwell quote in mind with Rex's two cents added. You take a ? to the:

23.jpg

rent the mutafucka out with just the two of you in it, with a candle lit dinner, over looking Lake Ontario, but if you're a wack ass ? , then venue isn't going to help much. It isn't where you take, but what you and SAY and Do while you're with that will have you filling her mouth with goo.

Take babygirl here:

image_08_25_03.jpeg

Cold Stone is a cheap, fun, low pressure date, plus it also judge's her character. Unless she's lactose intolerant, if a ? is talm 'bout she "doesn't like ice cream," that's a fundamentally flawed individual and somebody that you don't want to ? with anyway.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    I'm Opting for yogurtys over cold stone cause it's closer
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The passenger seat of a ? banshee nicca.
    Banshee-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Did karaoke. ? was fun.

Date went horribly but I had fun.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You should've took her to the Ripley's Aquarium down by the CN Tower.....You probably wouldve got some that night....

Im hitting it up tomorrow........
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Did karaoke. ? was fun.

Date went horribly but I had fun.

Karaoke is always wack no wonder your date went to ? ...do better next time Junior.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    That's cause you can't sing

I was belting out Aretha and Whitney giving no ? ? was mad fun

White chick I was wit picked wack ass songs
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Where are you located at bruh? If your in down town Los Santos theres a Cluckin' Bell off Willowfield.. could always check that out.

cluckinbell_willowfield.gif

Cluckin%27Bell-GTASA-EastLosSantos-exterior.jpg

nah it's too many ballas hangin around there don't take her there unless you like bullets in your chicken.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? take that ? on tuesday for that 5 dollar movie then grab some liq and take that ? to the crib .
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should've taken her to Demetre's.

Aquarium would've been nice, but that's kinda weird if she isn't into animals and stuff. Plus I heard it's like $40 per. You don't want to take her somewhere where you have to spend a bit on her (remember, you're probably taking her for food afterwards too). Spending a lot on the first date sets a precedent that you're gonna keep spending on her like it's nothing.

If it wasn't cold, i'd suggest boat to Centre Island and take her for a walk and get to know her.

Festivals are always a good spot too. You get to walk around and not be totally isolated. And you get to see how she interacts with others without the pressure of being alone.
  • mikestang746
    mikestang746 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    the best place if you are serious to the girl,, is their house, meet the parents,but if you like to go out maybe in Canada’s Wonderland