FAIR or FOUL.. WHITE GIRL GETS KICKED OUT OF A BLACK CLUB BECAUSE...(true story)

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WELL, THAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG, THE DJ NEEDS TO CHILL OUT!
    @DNB1

CAN THEY SAY ? ON THE RADIO OVER THERE?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Someone please tell how a white person is supposed to request My ? ?

Can they say

My Nicca?

My N-word?

My Black person?

Enlighten me.

@DNB1 the radio version title is "My hittas", or like many others need to do, enjoy what Is being played, Dj's are not ? jukeboxes

How u request a popular song tho, quite sure it had been played a few times, & was going to be played again

White folks stay trolling
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can they say

My Nicca?

My N-word?

My Black person?

Enlighten me.

I feel bad for those people. But my answer to that question?

'Figure that ? out. But watch ya mouth.' *shrugs*
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can they say

My Nicca?

My N-word?

My Black person?

Enlighten me.

My Hitta is the official clean title

Ok, I never knew that...if the white girl knew that...she should have used that...but I bet the DJ would have been confused as ? like...."what song?"...lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW, THIS HAPPEND AT A CLUB AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT IT ON THE RADIO

Link?

If they're talking about it on the radio, then it's probably just some ? somebody made up to generate discussion.

Realistic scenario, but I think the story is bogus.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not voting.....

? had to be ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #FDB #WHITE TEARS, SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER

Can they say

My Nicca?

My N-word?

My Black person?

Enlighten me.

My Hitta is the official clean title

Ok, I never knew that...if the white girl knew that...she should have used that...but I bet the DJ would have been confused as ? like...."what song?"...lol

Look at you bending yourself bacwards defending this chick.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So any y'all ? gon stop callin the song "My ? "....?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Where do u draw the line then? Can she rap along with the song? Can she wear "? that ? " t shirts?

The line shoulda been drawn before popular artists started naming their radio songs "? In Paris" or "My ? " and expected non-Black people not to say it...That's stupid...? put ? in songs they sell to mixed crowds and have the nerve to expect nobody to sing along with it...Did kickin that white girl out the club stop her from sayin ? ?...No, so nothing was accomplished, and like @onetoughmiracle said they prolly still played the song...The DJ ain't do ? but get a harmless customer bounced out...Hooray for civil rights...

? NO.

A black artist can name their song whatever they want.

Other people will have to deal with the word ? . It is black people cultural right to say and it is our word of endearment.

Civil rights has nothing to do with her learning the importance of not saying the word "? ".
    White people have to learn about other cultures (just like everyone else learn about theirs) , and not be ignorant because they do not have to deal with race.

I'm all for peace and harmony with everyone but when people act ignorant or do not care; then these issues will be prevalent.

Plus, black people should be taking these moments to read a muthafucka with class about our culture.

Our own language "ebonics" (? white ? named that ? ) is looked down upon because white people can't signify with us.

Jesus, learn about your damn Black American culture.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @DNB1

CAN THEY SAY ? ON THE RADIO OVER THERE?

NOPE! No cuss words at all, which is why we rarely have ? like this...

I'd love to hear what YG/Jeezy have to say about white people liking/rapping along

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...And why is it a word of endearment...?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I WISH THIS HAPPEND TO KATT
    Why would you choose to use a word that was created by racist whites as a term of endearment though?

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this the part where Kat tries to teach other whites by asking dumb questions or nah?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rappers put the word in their song title, the biggest consumers of rap are whites, what did y'all expect. How about we dead that word. Black people will always catch feelings when white people use the word regardless of context and rightfully so. "? " has such a negative history filled with hatred, murder, and used to dehumanize generations of blacks by whites. No amount of taking back a racial slur in making it a term of endearment can wash away the evil associated with this word. It is unlike any slur that pain will always run deep.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Jeezy is kinda irresponsible for putting that song out imo.

Like it or not, hiphop has a worldwide following that spans every culture. You got white kids idolizing some of these rappers and singing along to their lyrics like music fans have done since the beginning of time.

So you decide to put out a song that basically has the N word on repeat? And make it a single?

Doesn't make sense to me.

lol...its not a jeezy song. Its a YG song.

i find more offense in a person saying "the n-word" than i do with them saying ? .

Me too and this is why [url]="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ"[/url]
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at wanting to say ? so bad tho, smh

Folks pulling out every excuse possible, whites claim they get it from rap, but yet these ? aint doing eminem numbers
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    This whole race ? is dumb, when will mfs learn that life is much more deeper than skin tone. With that being said, unless shorty is literally ? she shouldve known better than that ? . She couldve left that word out and said the rest of the title.

?

You tell that ? to slaves that were going through holocaust, who lost their native tongue, ? , family split to different states, murdered for no reason, and for the muthafucking racist German scientists who created racial science.

So, ? you and your ? ignorance.

Race has been constructed since the 17th century, and we still have a ? problem with race in the 21st century. Go, learn about Black American History instead of being an ignorant ? ? .

I LOOOOOATHE ignorant people.

Also, ? her. She knows she does not have the cultural rights to say ? ; and she will deal with it. Good for her getting kicked out of the club, and for the DJ having some dame respect for himself, and his culture.

Df is u talkin about? Im ignorant because i think racism is dumb? Go eat a snickers, ur actin like a diva right now.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    this is funny cuz i bet half of yall who are bytchin bout her saying ? was laughin @ the white chicks scene when they was rappin 50 cent...

my question is how many of yall would be offended if Eminem made a song with the word cracka in the title... you go 2 a white club and requested it and that ? happened 2 you...

That's a movie...way different when a character in a film says is vs. someone using it in their normal conversation. Bad and stupid comparison