Video: 19 Year Old Thug Attempts Armed Robbery On Seattle Bus And Gets His A** Kicked By The Passen

Options
2»

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was the gun loaded? prolly why nobody caught a bullet. remind of Martin Lawrence in that movie Nothing To Lose lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo if i caught a stray because some cracka decided to fight to the death over a damn ipod i would be very annoyed.

but luckily for him and everybody on that bus (minus one) things worked out.

black people been taking more l's on the bus these past couple years than any time since rosa parks.

Exactly I don't see any body saying it was dumb of dude to fight back at gun point,but like you said "luckily."

son might have just got done making the ultimate playlist and was listening to eye of the tiger.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rule #1 never pull out a gun unless u willing 2 use it...
    dude was a rookie... and even dumber 4 tryna rob sombody on a bus.. smh.. even if he got what he wanted what was he gone do jump out the window? smh..
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    Should have shot.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? around and pulled a gun on clark kent
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So someone pulls a gun on y'all and you won't fight back ? Smh ,it's better to be a victim?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Good should have broke his arm too....this just solidifies what I tell people just don't stare at your phone the whole time your on bus/train. Look around the wolves are hungry, people still hurting out here yo

This is the exact reason I make eye contact with everyone.

gdamn at Will Munny carrying a step ladder with him everywhere
  • iamtheshit
    iamtheshit Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Options
    smh thank ? no one was shot.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    yo if i caught a stray because some cracka decided to fight to the death over a damn ipod i would be very annoyed.

black people been taking more l's on the bus these past couple years than any time since rosa parks.

Exactly I don't see any body saying it was dumb of dude to fight back at gun point,but like you said "luckily."

So y'all would let yourselves be victimized wtf?? how is it dumb for this man to fight for his life? someone pulls a gun on me I'm doing the same ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    So someone pulls a gun on y'all and you won't fight back ? Smh ,it's better to be a victim?

victim of a robbery >>> victim of a homicide...
    i wouldn't recommend folks fight with armed robbers on the regular...
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    "It's better to die standing than live on your knees"
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So y'all would let yourselves be victimized wtf?? how is it dumb for this man to fight for his life? someone pulls a gun on me I'm doing the same ?

Instead of Mack 10 he tried scrapping slugs in his back and
    thats what the ? happened.

A lawyer fought back in NJ he got shot in dome and killed its been all over the news.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jewpac wrote: »

for an ipod my ? ?

look i get the point you're trying to make, but some of us value our life over meaningless material ? . it's all a matter of what is important to you. being willing to die for a piece of equipment that you wont use in a year is ridiculous bruh. my family and our well-being tho.... THAT is something people are willing to die over
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Instead of Mack 10 he tried scrapping slugs in his back and
    thats what the ? happened.

A lawyer fought back in NJ he got shot in dome and killed its been all over the news.

Dont even bother cause situations like this is not even up for debate,if someone believes fighting back while being held at gunpoint is the answer the best thing you can do is pray for them, pray that some common sense is bestowed upon them.

@Huey Victimized? Dont make it more dramatic than what it is money,ipod,etc is not more important than having your life being taken away. Sometimes pride can cloud your judgement and cost you your life.

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Jewpac wrote: »

for an ipod my ? ?

look i get the point you're trying to make, but some of us value our life over meaningless material ? . it's all a matter of what is important to you. being willing to die for a piece of equipment that you wont use in a year is ridiculous bruh. my family and our well-being tho.... THAT is something people are willing to die over

I totally missed this post, I practically repeated everything you said, could of saved myself a post

• Huey_C
    Options
    So there are by the book procedure and protocols that a robber follows? How do you know said robber won't shoot you anyways? Your life in that moment are in their hands and there's no telling what decision they may make. They could let you go or they may be crazy af and put a bullet in your head just for kicks. If I'm in a position where I may have a slight upper hand I'll take that chance
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This ? a clown and Ol girl wit the crutches hopped up grabbed both crutches and jumped over them wit the quickness