be4t by bl4ck

Options
bl4ck
bl4ck Members Posts: 47
edited May 2010 in Fresh Produce
check out teh bl4ck's youtube channel

got plenty more. and the good stuff aint even online :) hope u all enjoy. i love constructive criticism and if anyone is down to work im down hit me up.

Music (Changed my life)
The Polean
Cutie
(untitled) 3-7-10

Comments

• Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you got some real original ? , my dude; it's good to hear something different for a change! what do you make your beats on?
  • bl4ck
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thanks you i really appreciate that. folks who usually start listening to my music get more and more hooked becus its some ? i promise u aint never heard before. ill put up some more.

i use Mixcraft, Beatcraft, Early Times Whiskey, and this greenery im about to burn =p

you have all been abducted. the best part is? yall didnt even realize it >:-)
  • Haze305
    Haze305 Members Posts: 5
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You got some nice tracks bl4ck. One thing I would suggest is having drum patterns that are accessible to the rapper/singer. Your use of percussion is good as well it just seem like the tracks would be make it niche beat.

Stay up bruh
  • bl4ck
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Haze305 wrote: »
    You got some nice tracks bl4ck. One thing I would suggest is having drum patterns that are accessible to the rapper/singer. Your use of percussion is good as well it just seem like the tracks would be make it niche beat.

Stay up bruh

thanks :) yea im still workin on my druming skills im real basic and simple right now. noob status with the lack of equipment and experience. but those things are fixed with time. right now i think im more full of concepts than anthing else. i really appreciate the feedback too thanks :)
  • bl4ck
    edited May 2010
    Options

this one was done 3 days after my son was born