Comments

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caption: "You gon get yours B."
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kickin' himself in the ass everyday for not signing that contract. What's that....bad contract you say? They expire and the time to reup always comes. LMFAO @ this ? .
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN homie in 98 tut was the man homie. Nah but the roc movement was too strong to not sign with them.that was a ? move on his part. I bet he felt he should've gotten what Jay got or more
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He felt the contract was ? . He's been in the business for years I'm sure he knows a bad contract when he sees one.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the people that hate Jay there are equal amounts of people that still fck with dude.
    The way I see it you ain't gon stay cool with everybody forever. That's just reality
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet Jaz was going to meet up with Dehaven for their weekly "I hate Jay-z" club
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He felt the contract was ? . He's been in the business for years I'm sure he knows a bad contract when he sees one.

What else is he going to say? "I take full responsibility for letting my pride ? me out of an easy existence." Never in the history of niggadom has a ? ever took that level of responsibility for ? an opportunity up.

You saw Jay put on CONSTANTLY for a dude in Beans that got his deal spitting bars. You see Jay put on for Bleek after he ain't sell ? ever in life. Ta-ta or whatever little dude's name is. Teiarra Marie. Even signed ? Nas to a pretty nice deal at Def Jam. NASIR JONES. AFTER ETHER. AFTER STUTTERING ALL ON THE RADIO.

You mean to tell me out of all the people Jay has helped, chances he's given, and so forth, the dude who put him on--who he featured in a song--would suddenly get a ? deal?

Nah, Jay offered Jaz less than his third of the Roc Kingdom, and dude had a diva moment that he's paid for ever since. Andre Harrell even went back and worked for his ? intern Puffy. If you want to be successful, all that ego ? has to stay at the door...

Or you end up looking ashy as ? on the real L train of life.

Neither you or I know the details if the contract. So we're basically speculating. Until otherwise I'll have to take Jaz word for it. Plus I vaguely remember Jaz saying that he didn't get along with Dame.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dame was most likely the one that dictated the terms of the contract and probably even that was done reluctantly as a favor to Jay.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What else is he going to say? "I take full responsibility for letting my pride ? me out of an easy existence." Never in the history of niggadom has a ? ever took that level of responsibility for ? an opportunity up.

You saw Jay put on CONSTANTLY for a dude in Beans that got his deal spitting bars. You see Jay put on for Bleek after he ain't sell ? ever in life. Ta-ta or whatever little dude's name is. Teiarra Marie. Even signed ? Nas to a pretty nice deal at Def Jam. NASIR JONES. AFTER ETHER. AFTER STUTTERING ALL ON THE RADIO.

You mean to tell me out of all the people Jay has helped, chances he's given, and so forth, the dude who put him on--who he featured in a song--would suddenly get a ? deal?

Nah, Jay offered Jaz less than his third of the Roc Kingdom, and dude had a diva moment that he's paid for ever since. Andre Harrell even went back and worked for his ? intern Puffy. If you want to be successful, all that ego ? has to stay at the door...

Neither you or I know the details if the contract. So we're basically speculating. Until otherwise I'll have to take Jaz word for it. Plus I vaguely remember Jaz saying that he didn't get along with Dame.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dame was the reason for that ? up contract..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Gotdamnnnnnnnn
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't remember where i read it, it might have been XXL or The Source. Jazo said he got offered a 350k contract with Rocafella but he felt like he should of gotten a mil. I wish i still kept my old magazines.

Anyways, this was after Jay-z gave dude his New Jersey condo and this dude gave it away to some cult church. lmfao
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    I feel sorry for Jaz-O he's a cool dude
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

I don't remember where i read it, it might have been XXL or The Source. Jazo said he got offered a 350k contract with Rocafella but he felt like he should of gotten a mil. I wish i still kept my old magazines.

Anyways, this was after Jay-z gave dude his New Jersey condo and this dude gave it away to some cult church. lmfao

I don't remember it being a million but you could be right.