18 Ridiculous Reasons This Sista Feels White Women Are Dating Black Men & It Aint For Love!

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    what if Tommy is happy with his life and family?
    impossible.

he's too busy looking around himself trying to see if his "just being there" is ? people off.

that's not happiness.

that's emotional vampirism.

Men are only suppose to do that with Cars, Gun collections and sports.

this ? go thru his day to day life "wishing a ? would."

only in place of "? " input female.

? that ? .

I think you take this dude too seriously. Looks like he took the shock ? approach. Howard Stern talked about whoever, Rush Limbaugh had alot to say about black people and while they might feel that way they're playing a persona.
    This is entertainment. Learn what a demagogue does and then respond back to me (not patronizing you). Take your emotions out of this.

The game is you find a controversial topic that you know will get you attention (your gimmick), build a fanbase off of that attention and parlay it into building a brand out of your sh*t. A shockjock relishes in the controversy and the naysayers, he likes to play the martyr role. "I'm saying what nobody dares to say", selling themselves like some sort of people's champ.
    Best believe if black women and guys like you ignored him he'd have to find a new gimmick, a new topic. Tommy's "black women are XYZ" gimmick works because people get bent out of shape behind it.

Not only shockjocks use this ploy. People like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Ayaan Hirsi Ali use the same strategy. Dinesh D'Souza is a coolie that's become a millionaire talking nonsense about black people. I don't follow him like that but whenever I hear him talk he rarely makes sense, BUT his target demographic - that FOXnews crowd - eats that sh*t up. This dude can ask alot of money for his seminars. Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a Somali woman that does the same thing but targets muslims. All these people thrive off of controversy. They're all demagogues and what they say should be taken with a grain of salt IMO.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't buy the unhappiness angle... Tommy just a loud mouf repetitive ? ... its what he says that should be discussed...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The fat one is true and widely accepted. Like if a man has a fat white daughter and she brings home a black man they don't care. They just say "well ok she's fat so she's just getting what she can."

Not sayin it's right but that's how it is.

@kat dad wasn't mad when she brought home a black man.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will dont be a ? hick all your life.

I see fat white women with white men on the regular, FAR more frequently than I see them with black men.

Stop peddling that bitter white man rhetoric.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just joking around and I'm mad you wacked my post. We follow each other on IG we gotta get along better.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    The type of brothers that get with overweight white women are usually broke and got nothing going for themself. The same type of dudes would get with a overweight black women, ugly women of any race, single mothers of any race etc. Some black dudes are just thirsty like that, but they're usually broke and dusty.
  • Kat
    Options
    ew..superficial looking ass.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat

What is your perspective on the views expressed by the young lady in the video?
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @Kat I was only saying not all black men but rather the broke ones chase after fat white women like some people claimed. Was I lying?

Men with options tend to pick women based on looks and then look if her personality matches yours or w/e. Not the other way around.....
  • Kat
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    @Kat I was only saying not all black men but rather the broke ones chase after fat white women like some people claimed. Was I lying?

Men with options tend to pick women based on looks and then look if her personality matches yours or w/e. Not the other way around.....

Ok still superficial, is it not?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The fat one is true and widely accepted. Like if a man has a fat white daughter and she brings home a black man they don't care. They just say "well ok she's fat so she's just getting what she can."

Not sayin it's right but that's how it is.

2bcjkj.jpg

926.gif

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    List the reasons b

Attention span aint really my thing

Here is her list bruh

# 1. Fat
    # 2.Unattractive
    # 3.Experimenting
    # 4.Jealous
    # 5.Bored
    # 6.Angry
    # 7.Desperate
    # 8.Attention
    # 9.Gullible
    #10.Whorish
    #11.Rejected
    #12.Meal Ticket
    #13.White Man
    #14.Mixed kids
    #15.Ghetto
    #16.Trend Zombie
    #17.Racist
    #18.Arrogant

i knew this video was dumb before i even clicked on it.... now that i see her list, its even dumber.

she made this video to attack white women, but at the same time, she is ? the ? out of black men and she dont even know it. ? .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still confused as to why a grown ass muffugguh cares about who another grown ass muffugguh is dating...marrying...? . Date, marry, ? who makes you happy and stop worrying about what other people think. To each his own.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Didnt watch ..or even see the OP.. this the type of ? that come in publications that have ? like... the 86 sex positions you didnt know

the 32 things you didnt want to know a bout women.. and cross cultural fusion recipes all in some female magazine..

'Splain yourself

KYS
  • Premeer
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I'm still confused as to why a grown ass muffugguh cares about who another grown ass muffugguh is dating...marrying...? . Date, marry, ? who makes you happy and stop worrying about what other people think. To each his own.

angry.... jealous.... hateful.... maybe fat.. maybe ugly.. maybe self esteem and insecurity issues... probably.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo who the ? let Nicole out of the Family Matters thread.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »

angry.... jealous.... hateful.... maybe fat.. maybe ugly.. maybe self esteem and insecurity issues... probably.

Word. I couldn't even make it past #2 w/ a straight face. Girl got issues.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can criticize the T.Sotomayors, we can interpret how we want their actions, but the obvious is here.

Rush Limbaugh is talking about people he didnt grew up with, who are not from his race, who dont share the same neighbourhood. So when he start ranting, we can say that he is feeding the racists mass by FIRST INTENTION.

Racists people can get over hills with T. Sotomayor, but that not what he targets. That the ambivalence of things. Wether he gains money from it or not is not our business. I rather see black people that are ranting about negativity in the community than guns and druggs slingers.

T.Sotomayor is not perfect, neither are we. At least he is pointing out instead of destroying his community.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only dark skin ? be dating fat white wimmenz
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Only dark skin ? be dating fat white wimmenz
    Yo my older brother said the same thing too lol
    michael-jordan-lol.gif

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    race mixing is a danger that will only weaken the position of black people.

but ? this ? and her list
  • Premeer
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    race mixing is a danger that will only weaken the position of black people.

but ? this ? and her list
    here this guy goes.... right on que.

? Bless ya soul.