Spinoff: You make more money than your homie/homegirl, do you floss on him/her?

Options
2»

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But to address the thread premise....

Nah, I don't "floss" around my friends,foes or hoes

I just do me.

I mean......is The Sun "flossing"?

NO.

It effortlessly shines.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    But to address the thread premise....

Nah, I don't "floss" around my friends,foes or hoes

I just do me.

I mean......is The Sun "flossing"?

NO.

It effortlessly shines.

"ima do my thang do do my thang"
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah..I don't floss..I let the others around me floss/fake ball and leech off they ? ...
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah.. I used tto be cool wit a ? that did that.. like he was cool til he get around alot of people.. tried to ? on me one too many time and I gave that ? a knuckle sammich and said ? him.. he dont even make more money than me.. his people got a settlement a while back fa about 2 mill but he always had a ? attitude around people before that
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    ? made a thread earlier today asking ladies what ? taste like

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3376831/da-? -o.gif[/img]
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB the ? Whisperer.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    the key is in the size of ? and ? technique. Women of all races gravitate to the Black stroke more than any other race and never leave for good reason....

Asian males - ? the size of newborns in most cases. so they are mostly into ? on their women who are suffering sexually. So Asian women hardly know what "good ? " is.
    Hindu males - ? are similar in size to Asian except they look burnt and filty which is a turn off to most ? , especially those that suck ? . can't suck a cigar looking ? , right hoes?
    White males - ? are average but they ? their women like savages which is why they can't get wet and need to be "squirted" to get off.
    Black males - refer to any of Lex Steele's videos and you'll understand why the Black staff is the Holy Grail to ALL women on earth.,

class dismissed."

? ass ?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    the key is in the size of ? and ? technique. Women of all races gravitate to the Black stroke more than any other race and never leave for good reason....

Asian males - ? the size of newborns in most cases. so they are mostly into ? on their women who are suffering sexually. So Asian women hardly know what "good ? " is.
    Hindu males - ? are similar in size to Asian except they look burnt and filty which is a turn off to most ? , especially those that suck ? . can't suck a cigar looking ? , right hoes?
    White males - ? are average but they ? their women like savages which is why they can't get wet and need to be "squirted" to get off.
    Black males - refer to any of Lex Steele's videos and you'll understand why the Black staff is the Holy Grail to ALL women on earth.,

class dismissed."

? ass ?

I still dont know what to say about that post...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My two best friends that a girl ever could have naa!! Them other hoes, yes.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    ? made a thread earlier today asking ladies what ? taste like

Say what??? I swear you ? just side step out of the closet with no ? to give

T/S starring in his own gif

come-out-of-the-closet-o.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »

class dismissed."

? ass ?

this ? makes me furious
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

class dismissed."

1423.gif

• Lord Marshal
    Lord Marshal Members Posts: 115
    Options
    This ? is so lame. He needs his own thread like they did chitlin.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I see @cockgetta strikes again. Really you're curious about ? taste bruh? You are a ? ? .
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I got it we eatin
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cot damn I ain't never seen Sanchez that furious. Even Kat hasn't made him that furious. Lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't count pockets over here.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Cot damn I ain't never seen Sanchez that furious. Even Kat hasn't made him that furious. Lol

kats aint ? with dogs in realniggaville
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeh.. that was uncomfortable reading..
    i don't even say nohomo but i feel compelled to say it jus off the few sentences i read…

so yeh..

no ?