NIKE Releases Kanye West's AY ll Red Ocotober's Out of Nowhere, Sells out in minutes.

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeezys are the ugliest sneakers ever made

Theses Adidas would like to have a word with you.
    adidas-teddy-bear-sneaker-gospelconnoisseur.com-3.jpg

Camron wouldve flipped these into something fresh back in the day
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These the red octobers!

*airhorn*
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those teddy bear shoes are hard body. Do they have them in size 14?
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Those shoes are tacky as ? , yall stop playing.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nike didn't let black ppl know the Red October Yeezys would be released.. black history month shade or pulled a Beyoncé?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Ye must be throwing a tantrum right and he wouldn't be wrong. Hope Ye takes this as lesson about having ownership. He designed the sneaker, and got no royalties for it. He better get a better deal with Adidas or holla at Buckshot on how to manufacture his own line of shoes.

Kanye west is getting royalties from his shoe line and clothing from Adidas.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeezys are the ugliest sneakers ever made

Theses Adidas would like to have a word with you.
    adidas-teddy-bear-sneaker-gospelconnoisseur.com-3.jpg

Looks like something from a nightmare ted would have

"? you addidas you can suck my ? "

ted_trailer_news-e1335020424222.jpg

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Nike actually did Ye a favour tho...Unannouceed release is why they sold out in minutes.

Personally would never wear them but....good for Ye I guess
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure he got paid so it's whatever.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yall sound so fukin childish. Stop equating everything to album releases, talkin bout 'pushed back' The ngga is in arangement to sell shoes. He benefits from THEIR name brand more than they do from him.

He knows damn well that them shyts would sell whenever they dropped.

Fact is there are no 'Yeezys' without that swoosh, that air bubble, the strap, the inspiration from the Marty McFlys, etc. All from Nike long before Kanye.

He gon learn when he drop them Addidas Yeezys. Lol smh Nggas aint buyin that ? .

His Loui V's were similarly popular...they're goin for around 3racks on eBay .....stop hatin on another black man ?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    these crakkas laughing at these ? and whiteboys blowing they money on every damn shoe that comes out. was doing some mentor group saturday this kid talm bout he want the black history month KD's. im like don't you already have kd's? hes like yeah but the black history month kd's are different. its good they didn't drop these in stores another ? might have gotten stabbed or shot. And that's not even a sterotype literally every new release somebody getting stabbed over some overhyped pair of sweat shop shoes.

thats actually why they do the online stuff now ... but man im not gonna lie i wish i could of got a pair .... who ever got these hit a serious lick .... they sold for $245 and are reselling for $1000 or better and im seriouslly low balling but hopefully no one actually pays $10k for these lol if so kanyes ego is gonna be on 100 trillion x 100 trillion LOL
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stand in line for shoes but not to fill out an app for a job ...

Shoes cold btw
  • antarticp
    Options
    Yall sound so fukin childish. Stop equating everything to album releases, talkin bout 'pushed back' The ngga is in arangement to sell shoes. He benefits from THEIR name brand more than they do from him.

Fact is there are no 'Yeezys' without that swoosh, that air bubble, the strap, the inspiration from the Marty McFlys, etc. All from Nike long before Kanye.

He gon learn when he drop them Addidas Yeezys. Lol smh Nggas aint buyin that ? .

your def right that addias drop will def set the bar for kanye and it could go either way ... but with what the yeezys just did and if he flips them addidas yeezy def gonna be that dude .... lucky for kanye tho since KD them addidas been gaining speed ... so he just needs to drop some dope ish .... i never really been an adiddas fan since the shell tops ... so im def interested to see what he comes out with ..... imo only nike can bring in them shoes that resell @ crazy figures .... i dont think there are any dope reeboks or addidas that currently resell higher than retail .......

• antarticp
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Damn Ye must be throwing a tantrum right and he wouldn't be wrong. Hope Ye takes this as lesson about having ownership. He designed the sneaker, and got no royalties for it. He better get a better deal with Adidas or holla at Buckshot on how to manufacture his own line of shoes.

but when you think about it what is royalties from a sneaker that they sell in limited quanities ... lol i doubt if they sold more than 100 pairs of those shoes yesterday ........

and sneakers arent like music royalties lol kanye dont get paid everytime someone wears the shoe LOL !!
  • antarticp
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Shoes are ill.
    My boy copped some, he about to make a mean flip.

im jealous lol
  • antarticp
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Nike actually did Ye a favour tho...Unannouceed release is why they sold out in minutes.

even if they gave out the date and time same ish would of happened ... cause they sell limited pairs ... it aint like they sold 1 million pairs in 2 minutes lol ... i be surprised if they sold more than 200 pairs ...
  • antarticp
    Options

His Loui V's were similarly popular...they're goin for around 3racks on eBay .....stop hatin on another black man ?

but respectfully those sold for like $700 - $1000 retail i believe if not more ... im not 100% sure but i know they didnt go for less than $300 in the store
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

but respectfully those sold for like $700 - $1000 retail i believe if not more ... im not 100% sure but i know they didnt go for less than $300 in the store

Of course they're loui V's ...that mark up is still rediculous look at these prices for the yeezys

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191055784461

Going for 7racks ..... It ain't just the brand name ...it's the creator behind the brand as well as the design that people are attracted to...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Nike didn't let black ppl know the Red October Yeezys would be released.. black history month shade or pulled a Beyoncé?

Lives were saved.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You cant front on the design them ? is the definition of fly
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

Nah, they sold out that quick because they are the Red Octobers. People have been going crazy over those sneakers for a long time. People were going crazy when Macklemore performed in them, he threw one in the crowd and everybody went after that 1 shoe like piranhas. I think Ye is going to have even more of a chip on his shoulder now and come back strong with Adidas. The anticipation is already there, he just have to deliver with a dope release.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

even if they gave out the date and time same ish would of happened ... cause they sell limited pairs ... it aint like they sold 1 million pairs in 2 minutes lol ... i be surprised if they sold more than 200 pairs ...

They def sold more than 200. I'm on KTT too and the fashion section over there was going crazy. Some people brought 3 pairs. A lot of people brought then in bulk to flip some for triple/quadruple the price.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Ye must be throwing a tantrum right and he wouldn't be wrong. Hope Ye takes this as lesson about having ownership. He designed the , and got no royalties for it. He better get a better deal with Adidas or holla at Buckshot on how to manufacture his own line of shoes.

but when you think about it what is royalties from a sneaker that they sell in limited quanities ... lol i doubt if they sold more than 100 pairs of those shoes yesterday ........

and sneakers arent like music royalties lol kanye dont get paid everytime someone wears the shoe LOL !!

Remember if they release the shoe in another color way, you still get a piece of that.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They very fresh but I wouldn't have spent more than 200 on them neither would I wear them everyday to stunt

• antarticp
    Options

Of course they're loui V's ...that mark up is still rediculous look at these prices for the yeezys

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191055784461

Going for 7racks ..... It ain't just the brand name ...it's the creator behind the brand as well as the design that people are attracted to...

oh i feel ya but i was trying to say those red octobers sold for less than $300 and are selling for more than the louie vs kanyes ... i expected them louie v joints to go for $tack$ if not rack$ .... them $300 red octobers are looking like a guaranteed rack ... the profit range is crazy