Trillest warrior in mandles

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
tumblr_loy4ed86RP1qeid5no1_500.gif
300-the-best-fight-o.gif
7586_gladiator.gif

Trillest warrior in mandles 15 votes

Achilles (Brad Pitt)
40% 6 votes
King Leonidas ( Gerrard Butler)
40% 6 votes
Maximus ( Russell Crowe)
20% 3 votes

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By definition of "Trill" its Achilles brad pitt. He kept it 100. Wasnt taking no disrespect and went to battle for his. scraped that ? head up.

Maximus was a g. but he aint really have no other ? choice. He was conditioned for that ? anyway. he held his fam down tho.

Leonidas went up against the ? army with 300 ? and got that work. And they had xerxes looking like a ? so i cant rate those 300 ? for that L. no vote for gerald.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Achilles. Pitt played dude perfectly, not to mention that in the actual book Achilles was the greatest warrior ever.

Leonidas and 300, nahh I can't watch that ? anymore with idiots claiming that movie as a ? biography and eye witness account

Maximus was badass though, but not on the level of Achilles
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..Who's claiming 300 as a biography?
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    Should be more options. I'm sure you could think of some sandle wearing samurai worthy of the title
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Lol..Who's claiming 300 as a biography?

Bruh half the people in my school back then thought that ? was 100% real. Up until 12th grade fools were saying that Spartans were the greatest warriors ever and a bunch of other ? they didn't realize was romanticized. When the new one comes out I already know everyone will be thinking that it's a perfect account of Salamis.

As person who loves history that ? infuriates me. Its painful to watch that movie now
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I voted Maximus cause it was more real, and Achilles got dipped in some ? by his ankles so he was super human. But both were trill as ? .
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to go wit king leo
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh, i'm a ? , I kept trying to think "where is Mandles? Why are all 3 of them from Mandles?"

oh yeah, mandles, sandles for me.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...Spartacus gets no love?