Batman Beyond Appreciation Thread

Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Return of the Joker ? was disturbing as ? . Robin stayed losing.

That movie was homage to jason todd too bad they couldn't go all out and really make it violent but obviously they couldn't since show was for younger audiences.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mr. freeze one of my fave actors and it's the actor from the animated series too smh damn classic.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this ? was dope i remember when it first came out i thought i was gonna feel some way at the fact that Bruce was no longer Batman but ? turned out TRILL even tho Terry stayed getting his ass kicked with a Superior Batsuit
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i recently..like this year..watched the entire series on netflix..

terry was that ? ......he wasn't as smart as bruce, nor could he fight that good....but he was mad realistic......

he kinda reminded me of the spiderman cartoon from the 90's

even though his girl dana was cool, i woulda smashed 10 & max......i don't see how he never did
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ten > Dana
    maxresdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    tumblr_lj1z83PwXi1qicvwuo1_500.gif
    melanie_walker_by_cartoongirls-d56aug0.jpg
    ten_melanie_ref1.jpg
    Melanie_and_Terry.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkDsdgzpnIkx7H6T-s5vr4z7AABIWa0BDimSg8Yv85uNUVGTYJVA
    Dead_Man's_Hand.jpg

Brotha fell in love after the 1st night meeting her. Damn his current girl. Lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the royal flush gang, mad stand the stalker big time and curarii or how ever you spell her league of assasins name were some of the shows best villians. I justice league beyond episode is one of my favorites. next time I play arkham city I might use the batman beyond skin although I like the 1970's blue and gray skin the best.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruce was his father
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to make a game!
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    They need to make a game movie!

co-sign
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

co-sign

Cant we have both?
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

co-sign

I heard they were going to make a movie back in the day but for some reason I forgot it got scrapped.

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that movie would make so much money.. believe it or not, I think its too early for a batman beyond movie.. I can even see it making more money than the dark night (first week alone) if its done correct.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    Bruce was his father

he was sort of. which jlu episode was that. that was one of the deepest episodes I've ever seen.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    that movie would make so much money.. believe it or not, I think its too early for a batman beyond movie.. I can even see it making more money than the dark night (first week alone) if its done correct.

people don't wanna see a movie where batman aint bruce wayne. If they can't have robin in a batman movie successfully then they won't do a teenage batman that isn't even bruce wayne. only people that would see it would the cult batman beyond fans and maybe some curious minds
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Batman Beyond ws kinda trill ? had

Strippers
    Teens drinking in the club
    ? shooting up Venom into their arms
    Joker Bike club
  • soul rattler
    Options

people don't wanna see a movie where batman aint bruce wayne. If they can't have robin in a batman movie successfully then they won't do a teenage batman that isn't even bruce wayne. only people that would see it would the cult batman beyond fans and maybe some curious minds

I've been thinking about this. Really, Terry was only half of what people knew as "Batman". Bruce was still the brains behind the operation and like 80% of the research/detective work was done by Bruce. Terry just carried out the missions and just about anytime he figured something out without Bruce, it was a gut feeling or coincidence.

If they made it a clear 'passing of the torch' film where the actor plYing Terry didn't overshadow Bruce, but just had a great dynamic chemistry with him, it would work. It's not like Bruce is just a senile old coot whose physically incapable. He's merely past his prime but push come to shove, he could still get his hands ? . Remember what he did to that one kid with his walking cane?

I think it could work. But of course we won't be getting it anytime soon cause they keep rebooting Bruce. But hey, maybe 7 years down the line we can get some kind of time traveling story where we see the Batman Beyond cast in full effect. That's what Fox is doing with X-Men.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've been thinking about this. Really, Terry was only half of what people knew as "Batman". Bruce was still the brains behind the operation and like 80% of the research/detective work was done by Bruce. Terry just carried out the missions and just about anytime he figured something out without Bruce, it was a gut feeling or coincidence.

If they made it a clear 'passing of the torch' film where the actor plYing Terry didn't overshadow Bruce, but just had a great dynamic chemistry with him, it would work. It's not like Bruce is just a senile old coot whose physically incapable. He's merely past his prime but push come to shove, he could still get his hands ? . Remember what he did to that one kid with his walking cane?

I think it could work. But of course we won't be getting it anytime soon cause they keep rebooting Bruce. But hey, maybe 7 years down the line we can get some kind of time traveling story where we see the Batman Beyond cast in full effect. That's what Fox is doing with X-Men.

Remember he also had that exosuit as well.
  • soul rattler
    Options

Remember he also had that exosuit as well.

Yeah but that'll ? him.