Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GTA Online needs new modes. Need to hurry up with heists. Bring back some of the old modes like cops and crooks at least
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So gta has jus become COD and madden now.

It's cool to complain about it and say how much your not playing it...... While still playing it
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

It's cool to complain about it and say how much your not playing it...... While still playing it

Only here, really

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only thing i do when i get on is find other players on the map and just ram them with my car, i dont even shoot back if they shoot me all i do is crash into their car when they're tryna get away from the cops
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ran a guy over at the impound, so i went to the garage area where the mexicans chill, dude shoots at me.. and the mexicans start blasting him and im just sitting there watching him die everytime he tries to ? me
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been off work all week and I been back on the deathmatches. Can't front that ? still fun.

Even made a quick 40k on two survivals. Easily make that doing 5-6 DMs. Every time I login I make a slow steady profit.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To buy what exactly ?? A new polo shirt ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's funny that i was watching that south park Warcraft episode yesterday because it reminds me of gta v online. mmo, dudes who have no life and that one dude who kills everybody lol.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I been off work all week and I been back on the deathmatches. Can't front that ? still fun.

Even made a quick 40k on two survivals. Easily make that doing 5-6 DMs. Every time I login I make a slow steady profit.

Yeah, I agree I'm not much a fan of auto-aim in competitive mp games but the deathmatches in this game still manage to be fun. Same for in Red Dead Redemption. R* just makes that ? work in their games.

• Black_Privilege
    Black_Privilege Members Posts: 72
    Options

At least COD was entertaining for at least 3 months. If it wasn't for me checking in to see what the updates were about i wouldn't have touched this game since November.
    28tc83l.png
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I played for a lil while yesterday. I went to the store to get some new clothes and ? , I was in the store just lookin at ? , then I go to the register cause I wanna buy some accessories and its like "This store is now closed" I was like what the ? , then I look to my right and I see a bullet hit the window I ran and hid behind the register and this dude was outside in his car shooting in the store, I blasted em and then tried to get in his whip but it was lockedd so I hopped on my motorcycle and fled as he was shooting at me from down the street.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

At least COD was entertaining for at least 3 months. If it wasn't for me checking in to see what the updates were about i wouldn't have touched this game since November.
    28tc83l.png

U like handing out $60? How bout I make u a mod for a month for 100?
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just doing story mode all over.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i haven't been on in a week. I was playing gta on sunday for about 6 hrs straight . I just did the 3 leaf clover heist. I think I may have to do the main story again for part 5 because I think I may have killed packie unknowingly during a random event accorinding to what I saw on youtube. I thought he would have been apart of a main cutscene.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just doing story mode all over.

I'm not even 25% through the story mode.
  • Black_Privilege
    Black_Privilege Members Posts: 72
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

28tc83l.png

Yea sometimes during a 365 day span i like to dish out money for things i have high expectations for. Sadly modship of a hip hop forum isn't one of them.
  • Stew
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    ay man rockstar is full of ? ! check this out I ordered the gta 4 bundle from the ps store last week and only ? tony downloaded. so I call sony support service the guy was patient courteous and really tried to help but he told me sony doesn't handle games from other companies so he gave me the number to rockstar. so I call rockstar and after about 10 minutes of listening to elevator jazz they put this ? on the phone. dude sounded like he didn't even like the job or he was high or something. he was kind of cynical. he had a sleazy ass laugh too. he sounded like clay davis. I was expecting him to say "sheeeeeeit!" he said gave me some runaround about rockstar being a middle man. man I tell you ? aint ? no matter what field they in lols. i'll get in touch with rockstar again later on man I might just let this go play ? tony and be happy gotdamn!

looking back I think dude kept snickering because I kept saying ? tony. that ? was like a crank yanker episode.
  • Stew
    Options
    What is there to do in Story mode these days? Anyone know?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    What is there to do in Story mode these days? Anyone know?

Try to find the random events ? @stew
  • Stew
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaaaan I cant get into this ? online. ? in the city be doin they own random ? . Nobody be trying to make money. I just be robbing liquor stores all session
  • young luka
    young luka Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    @Turfaholic‌ you can do random jobs races etc for money that shop ? is chump change
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

28tc83l.png

tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    young luka wrote: »
    @Turfaholic‌ you can do random jobs races etc for money that shop ? is chump change

wheres the heist jobs and ? ?