fellas question

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, it's because they don't know what their missing.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, another thread infected by the Kat Virus.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Never had 2 chicks who wanted me at the same time.

Word? Umm, nothing wrong with that I suppose
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @Peeny_Wally‌ lost her legs for me

Please don't put my business out on the IC streets.

My bad ...

Hey there gonna make a Luther movie
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Yeah the ex's new chick didn't like me (understandably) so we had one of those passive aggressive things going on...I'd be at his house alone, he'd say don't answer the phone, she'd call, I'd answer the phone and we'd do that sweet ? routine...lmao.

? that ? .

Oh and if I ever came face to face with my bf's ex I already know we'd at least have words.

I didn't figure you for this type.

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not since high school have chicks got physical over a ? .. I don't like females that fight
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Yeah the ex's new chick didn't like me (understandably) so we had one of those passive aggressive things going on...I'd be at his house alone, he'd say don't answer the phone, she'd call, I'd answer the phone and we'd do that sweet ? routine...lmao.

? that ? .

Oh and if I ever came face to face with my bf's ex I already know we'd at least have words.

I didn't figure you for this type.

I was young, he was my first love and we had a history that I didn't think I'd be able to find with someone else.

She did me a favor in the end.

I'll make my exit now before @s.free has a ? conniption fit.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that ? .

I know exactly what you're talking about. Exactly.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    High school/middle school ? ...

Now my chicks just cuss yo ass out and threaten to do ? to you....knowing they ass wont buss a grape..smh..
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When me and my BM first got together, her and her friends used to beef w/ this chick that I was smashing before we got together and her friends. I don't think it ever elevated above eye rolling and ? talking, but it was really juvenile at the time. They didn't even have a valid reason to beef other than I had sex w/ one before the other. And it was really ? that both of their friends got into the mix.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that ? .

She wasn't black was she...........
  • Kat
    Options
    Yeah she was black.

She had to stay in her lane though cause they weren't exclusive at the time.
  • Kat
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    Yeah she was black.

She had to stay in her lane though cause they weren't exclusive at the time.
    Touche, either way im surprised she aint whoop ya big ass tho.

lol..man she was like 5'1. I didn't want none though, he told me she pulled a knife on his ass in the front yard.

After that I was like, the ? is good, but it ain't that good.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Not a fist fight or nothing but when me and current gf were broken up I was ? with this next chick. Made the mistake of getting ? at work and getting my ? who was dating my girls best friend to drive me and this chick to the crib while his girl was in the car. Do the damn thing. Try to hit this chick up again. She like nah. Saying my girl hit her up on Facebook, and she's a interesting girl. Lol. She wouldn't tell me what my girl said to her, but said we probably won't hang out again. Ended up getting back with my girl a lil after that. She asking who's the chick tryna play games lol. She know the deal tho. Still tryna find out what was said but she get that look on her face and I'm not trying to end up like ray felton out here. I'll take that L.

She told her you bisexual
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Not a fist fight or nothing but when me and current gf were broken up I was ? with this next chick. Made the mistake of getting ? at work and getting my ? who was dating my girls best friend to drive me and this chick to the crib while his girl was in the car. Do the damn thing. Try to hit this chick up again. She like nah. Saying my girl hit her up on Facebook, and she's a interesting girl. Lol. She wouldn't tell me what my girl said to her, but said we probably won't hang out again. Ended up getting back with my girl a lil after that. She asking who's the chick tryna play games lol. She know the deal tho. Still tryna find out what was said but she get that look on her face and I'm not trying to end up like ray felton out here. I'll take that L.

She told her you bisexual

oe2Q9UG.gif

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's commenting about how you stopped liking her Facebook pictures?

Petty.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »

Petty.

Had to stop talking to a chick bcuz of this. No grown azzz woman should be acting this way.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are hilarious.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »

Petty.

She thinks I started talking to my girl wayyyyyyyy back when me and her were still together... She connecting dots that aren't there.... At one point, I actually like this crazy ? .. I don't text her back yet she texts me out the blue everyday.. U never know if it she happy or mad or every emotion at the same time...

nfpstd.jpg

14mrrck.jpg

Ole girl got issues.