Do u think J Cole will ever lose the 'boring' tag?

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Play J. Cole albums to cure insomnia
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This is what the mods want. Shadyteam to troll endlessly

Everyone knows i said i think J Cole is wack since 2009 i've always said he boring from 5 years ago and always posted that i feel his music is boring

I've even posted on my twitter and facebook that i think his music is wack, people that know me in person outside the internet know i think his music is wack

So how am i trolling if this is my opinion and is an opinion many share?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole had the ? going crazy when I saw him live

Then had all the lil fake thug ? talking bout "damn, I ain't know Cole was like that"
  • GunTown
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Cole had the ? going crazy when I saw him live

Then had all the lil fake thug ? talking bout "damn, I ain't know Cole was like that"

None of my female friends listen to his music
  • GunTown
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Play J. Cole albums to cure insomnia

That's real talk
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most ignored topics ahead of Schoolboy Q.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    J Cole sings his own hooks and makes his own beats so I'm surprised you don't like him. I assumed you appreciated that type of thing?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    This is what the mods want. Shadyteam to troll endlessly

Everyone knows i said i think J Cole is wack since 2009 i've always said he boring from 5 years ago and always posted that i feel his music is boring

I've even posted on my twitter and facebook that i think his music is wack, people that know me in person outside the internet know i think his music is wack

So how am i trolling if this is my opinion and is an opinion many share?

Because we are about two pages in and you have yet to debate anyone who's disagreeing with your thread premise. There are a good handful of us.

Your just turning around and dickeatting comments which are aligned with yours.
    So this ? is either another elaborate troll thread, or a yearning for a massive J. Cole slander circle ? .
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    who goes to a show just to leave when the person they came to see came on?

He doesn't like Cole. So take that comment with a grain of salt.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lame ? that only go to the concert to pick up ? .
    And thots who can't afford decent seats.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    less threatening then Drake..
  • GunTown
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    J Cole sings his own hooks and makes his own beats so I'm surprised you don't like him. I assumed you appreciated that type of thing?

What good is it if the singing, hooks and production are terrible though? u have to be good at doing those things and have talent in doing them. J Cole attempting to sing is terrible and unbearable to me and i feel he is the worst Producer ever his beats sound really wack to me

In theory anyone can do those things but the key is doing them well like for example i think Max B sounds amazing when he sings and i think DJ Quicks beats sound amazing when he Produces. Where as J Cole sounds terrible at both to me. Same with Ja Rule he attempted to sing like J Cole but his singing sounded horrible as well

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He doesn't like Cole. So take that comment with a grain of salt.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can yall not read? I never said I left...my girl wanted to see him so we stayed...
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What good is it if the singing, hooks and production are terrible though? u have to be good at doing those things and have talent in doing them. J Cole attempting to sing is terrible and unbearable to me and i feel he is the worst Producer ever his beats sound really wack to me

In theory anyone can do those things but the key is doing them well like for example i think Max B sounds amazing when he sings and i think DJ Quicks beats sound amazing when he Produces. Where as J Cole sounds terrible at both to me. Same with Ja Rule he attempted to sing like J Cole but his singing sounded horrible as well

So em with his yodeling and robot beats are good huh
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

So em with his yodeling and robot beats are good huh

See now you finna get her started...
  • 5th Letter
    Options

All you did was post hyperbole. Music is subjective and all you're doing is looking for confirmation. I think Eminem is overrated but you won't catch me making threads about him.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only Nas has more terrible production than J Cole imo J Cole has the 2nd worst production ever in history

Whose numero uno, Eminem?
  • GunTown
    Options
    Of course music is subjective that goes with out saying that's why i also don't like any other rappers with the same style as J Cole and the same reason i dislike Ja Rules music because he attempted to sing as well but sounded terrible at it
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm still trying to figure out what is so boring about the ? music.

But no, he'll never lose it. These days once you get labeled a certain way, that ? is there forever. For the most part anyway.

To me he is boring because of his production (unbearable to listen to production), his hooks, his flow, his lack charisma, his content him rapping too much about college.

His music is not engaging at all to me

Well there you go.....

@cain Keep in mind that @GunTown‌ thinks Nelly spits hot fire but not Jay-Z lol

I don't think Cole is boring, but I think the issue is that some people don't want to be reminded of being average and living the common life.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Can yall not read? I never said I left...my girl wanted to see him so we stayed...

^^^^^^
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Of course music is subjective that goes with out saying that's why i also don't like any other rappers with the same style as J Cole and the same reason i dislike Ja Rules music because he attempted to sing as well but sounded terrible at it

You're inconsistent you like singers that rap and sing except you dislike some rappers that rap and sing. I think you're confused. Btw Ja Rule and Cole are different.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J Cole >>> feminem