Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    dude, this aint a black thing....
    thats.....just women...period. all women act like that...

one day yall gon learn that all women are batshit crazy and do some of the most absurd ? you will ever see or hear in your life. then they will rationalize it.

stop falling into the white mans trap that got you hating your own kind.

? I'm addressin' the SISTAs right now, go putcha' cape down.

now you can't address anybody... see how that work?

you asked for men's opinion in the thread title... quit acting like a ? .

? u soft as hot ? on here caping for these broads and You gone have to realize Black broads got issues too Ol "Waiting to Exhale" ass ? .
    Ol' "Becky Buntson is bat ? crazy tooo...boo hooo hooo"...ass ? .
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this creepy loser ass ? . "I will continue to speak until im acknowledged with a smile and hello."

Homie sounds pretty pathetic.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all act like this, but there are some who do.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some do. I think it depends on your approach though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    light skins be the worst offenders
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes we all are. Even the ones that aren't.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OP aside, there is a point to be made.

In general, a random white chick will usually smile in passing more often than a random black chick. Just is what it is.

I've seen chicks posted in the club w/ that very face as the chick in the OP before.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Some do. I think it depends on your approach though.

But usually there's no approach. You can just be walkin by and say "hi" while passing, and some of them give you the look as if you called her a "? ." Lol.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say Good morning to everyone. I keep saying good morning, every morning until they actually speak. They all eventually do.

I have no motive. I am just friendly...............................and in charge of this building. So I need to know if I need to call the police.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    i'm canadian, it's impossible for me to not be polite

When I think of Canadians and Canada, I think of a movie-esqe type of look to their neighborhoods. Everyone gets their paper at the same time, everyone mows their lawns at the same time, everyone smiles and waves, everyone finishes their sentences w "eh?"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got that ? please look on her face lol
  • S2J
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I say Good morning to everyone. I keep saying good morning, every morning until they actually speak. They all eventually do.

I have no motive. I am just friendly...............................and in charge of this building. So I need to know if I need to call the police.

In general I hate that ? b/c it just adds another person u gotta speak to. that ? adds up.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    i'm canadian, it's impossible for me to not be polite

the Somalian child soldier from Canada that lives in Detroit.

bet you was one of them lil girls that told folks you was 1/64th cherokee growing up huh?

yeah you know you was....

Talk about American bias. There were no Cherokee people in Canada.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we're gonna completely disregard the disparities in the black and white experience that may have had an effect on the black woman's disposition?

Aightttt....cool, we're all just mean as ? for no reason!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • S2J
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So we're gonna completely disregard the disparities in the black and white experience that may have had an effect on the black woman's disposition?

Yes, we are. If i'm out tryin to rap at a chick, i dont have time to give af why she mad.

We're not stupid we all get the 'why', but that aint my cross to bare. We as men live the black experience, too. That hoe better buck up.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Yes, we are. If i'm out tryin to rap at a chick, i dont have time to give af why she mad.

We're not stupid we all get the 'why', but that aint my cross to bare. We as men live the black experience, too. That hoe better buck up.

So if I were to apply the same logic to why there is a drought of educated, financially stable black men without a criminal background, would that be fair?

"I don't give a ? about the systematic oppression of Black men by whites, these lazy ass ? need to step it the ? up or Imma find me a white man!"

We gotta meet in the middle instead of proliferating this race-sex war we got going on. ? is counter-intuitive.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't expect @SixSickSins to catch any feelings tho'...wow...learn somethin' new everyday...

@kai‌ @missK

If I am spoken to I will speak back. And no I don't assume every person that says hello is trying to do more than just that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    I didn't expect @SixSickSins to catch any feelings tho'...wow...learn somethin' new everyday...

@kai‌ @missK

If I am spoken to I will speak back. And no I don't assume every person that says hello is trying to do more than just that.

Hi @MissK‌

whatdatmoutdodoe. Lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ that nosign
  • S2J
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

So if I were to apply the same logic to why there is a drought of educated, financially stable black men without a criminal background, would that be fair?

"I don't give a ? about the systematic oppression of Black men by whites, these lazy ass ? need to step it the ? up or Imma find me a white man!"
    We gotta meet in the middle instead of proliferating this race-sex war we got going on. ? is counter-intuitive.

Ok...And the problem with that would be?

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word so we actn like yall never said whats up to a female n they ignored you??

And when u walked away u say ? u not even that cute i just wana ?