Pseudo-intellectuals on the IC

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    @piyonce I get my hair tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIIIITTTCCCCCCHHHH Los bought 50 dollar rum tonight!!! imma let him get ? and get my hair tonight.. :)

U don't need it Chuck. You're already beautiful.
    These hoes aint got no manners.....

These hoes be acting up, n these ? be letting em

C/S

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most ? IQ are in the high 90s
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Somebody come through and define what an intellectual is since everybody talkimg all this pseudo ?

According to Urban dictionary:

pseudo intellectual

1. One who attempts to flex intellect that does not exist within his or her own mind.

pow-pow-pow.gif

Urban dictionary? Nah buddyro what is an intellectual meaning what is intellect. This don't address the question.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    let me stop lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    Somebody come through and define what an intellectual is since everybody talkimg all this pseudo ?

According to Urban dictionary:

pseudo intellectual

1. One who attempts to flex intellect that does not exist within his or her own mind.

pow-pow-pow.gif

Urban dictionary? Nah buddyro what is an intellectual meaning what is intellect. This don't address the question.

21mwwsl.png
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    So it's someone who is trying to sound smart for points in the social realm using no sound scholarship. Cool, then that makes it a few most are just passionate but don't have the scholarship so they would be failed intellectuals.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't sound as smart as i really am
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Typical English major
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Typical English major

Who the hell is an English major? lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you post your opinions and ideas in a CONSTRUCTIVE way, you are an intellectual.

searching and sharing infos from google is a good thing too...

Imo
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Typical English major

Who the hell is an English major? lol

Chucky Cheese over there
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well damn gucci
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have proof
    @GrumpyChuck

Steven Hawking developed a theory outlining five primary causes for this scientific anomaly. They are as follows:

1. The Canadian climate causes curly hair particles to contract creating a straighter appearance. This is evolutionary beneficial as it repels dire wolves, the natural predator of the snow dwelling Canadian.

2. Fat people are born with a genetic predisposition for straight-vision, a term coined by Charles Darwin to explain why fat people see some things that are actually curly as being straight. While the hair is actually not straight, to the ever fattening population it would appear this way

3. Born without a sex ? in the genital region the hair stands straight as it is actually a collection of tiny, fibrous penises. Once a year during the autumn months these penises find the nether regions of various hats.

4. The body evolved separate of the head. Prior to becoming an entirely new species, the hair like objects that appear devoid of curls are actually a collection of cilia and flagella that were used as a primary means of locomotion. It was not until the Elrawd species evolved to have a body that these organs fell out of use.

5. Straight hair is a symbol of heterosexuality. People without it are homosexual. Elrawd is hetero, as indicated by the virility of his pulsating hair.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I have proof
    @GrumpyChuck

Steven Hawking developed a theory outlining five primary causes for this scientific anomaly. They are as follows:

1. The Canadian climate causes curly hair particles to contract creating a straighter appearance. This is evolutionary beneficial as it repels dire wolves, the natural predator of the snow dwelling Canadian.

2. Fat people are born with a genetic predisposition for straight-vision, a term coined by Charles Darwin to explain why fat people see some things that are actually curly as being straight. While the hair is actually not straight, to the ever fattening population it would appear this way

3. Born without a sex ? in the genital region the hair stands straight as it is actually a collection of tiny, fibrous penises. Once a year during the autumn months these penises find the nether regions of various hats.

4. The body evolved separate of the head. Prior to becoming an entirely new species, the hair like objects that appear devoid of curls are actually a collection of cilia and flagella that were used as a primary means of locomotion. It was not until the Elrawd species evolved to have a body that these organs fell out of use.

5. Straight hair is a symbol of heterosexuality. People without it are homosexual. Elrawd is hetero, as indicated by the virility of his pulsating hair.

What the ? lmfao!!! Damn @elrawd fight back bruh. Fight back!

Ain't no fighting back bruh you're intellectual honesty has been severely damaged bruh.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of these pseudo intellectuals ain't got a dime to their name and no dough in the bank, broke ? . I get money, ? the rest of the chitter chat, and petty superiority non sense, trying to one up each other in some useless arguments that won't affect your lives in any way. Stack up, rest is ? .
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad my name ain't pop up
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all in here flexin

I aint know the meaning to half the words posted in this thread
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    You gotta be pretty bad to be a psuedo intellectual in this type seting. Most nggas just speak on what they think they know, just opinions---dumb opinions---but at least their ? is genuine.

But the 1 ngga on some 'fake it till u make it' ? is @ThirdEyeFive‌

All he does is exagerate the point someone makes then puts it in question form. All his posts start with So and end with a ?

Inb4

'So I'm a psuedo intellectual because i like to answer questions with questions?'
    So I'm a pseudo intellectual because I use simple questions to make light of illogical positions?
    I don't think the term means what y'all think it means...
  • LUClEN
    Options
    You gotta be pretty bad to be a psuedo intellectual in this type seting. Most nggas just speak on what they think they know, just opinions---dumb opinions---but at least their ? is genuine.

All he does is exagerate the point someone makes then puts it in question form. All his posts start with So and end with a ?

Inb4

'So I'm a psuedo intellectual because i like to answer questions with questions?'
    So I'm a pseudo intellectual because I use simple questions to make light of illogical positions?

This cracked me up
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

Inb4

I don't think the term means what y'all think it means...

The first part is trolling. Has to be.

The second part is more proof. Ngga...you bring nothing to the table. Lol Ol 'I know the answer...but i waanna know if YOU know the answer' ass ngga

If you not gon elaborate on an opinion you might as well go the female route and just click reactions as your way of expressin yourself homie.