Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout outs to the KNickerboxers y'all probably wont make the playoffs but at least y'all not losing games like a bunhc of suckers at the moment. And eww that raptors fan is still following me around @Kame get your girl b.

lmao what he do is his business
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no faith in Paul George being a consistent playoff performer.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First they love u then they hate u then they love u again.... Hold ur head Paul George
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So knicks lose 7 straight and win 7 straight thats a playoff push ?
  • Kame
    Options
    Kobe looks disgusted being on that roster lmaoo
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mathematically? Yep.

Just 4 or 5 games behind the 8th spot with 14 games to go. I know nikkas love to hate certain squads, but man, it is what it is.

If they crash and burn or fall short of the playoffs, cool, but it can't be denied that they've been one of the hottest teams this month ans still have a shot at the playoffs.

Other than Emm saying they'll run up on the Pacers, I really don't see nobody saying they're the '96 Bulls or some ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Good day to be a Knick fan... One game at a time.. Lets get into the playoffs...

Based off what? Y'all ? be tweaking

There is a future to look forward to.. You know Phil will do whats best for the team from a basketball perspective not just a financial perspective.. And that is a big change from where we were just 2 weeks ago...
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

Mathematically? Yep.

Just 4 or 5 games behind the 8th spot with 14 games to go. I know nikkas love to hate certain squads, but man, it is what it is.

If they crash and burn or fall short of the playoffs, cool, but it can't be denied that they've been one of the hottest teams this month ans still have a shot at the playoffs.

Other than Emm saying they'll run up on the Pacers, I really don't see nobody saying they're the '96 Bulls or some ? .

I stand by that Statement.. We get in Indiana is in trouble... Them ? know.. They were all talking about how Stat gave them buckets in the locker room last night..
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not convinced at all that they'd give Indy trouble. You're caught in the moment. Enjoy the wins, solid play and the possible playoff push but you sound like Skip did this morning
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not convinced at all that they'd give Indy trouble. You're caught in the moment. Enjoy the wins, solid play and the possible playoff push but you sound like Skip did this morning

The knicks could make a run to the finals
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good day to be a Knick fan... One game at a time.. Lets get into the playoffs...

There is a future to look forward to.. You know Phil will do whats best for the team from a basketball perspective not just a financial perspective.. And that is a big change from where we were just 2 weeks ago...

I understand that part but you're declaring the knicks will beat the pacers in a series is ridiculous.That's the last team the knicks should want to face in a series.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll always have '83.

• EmM HoLLa.
    edited March 2014
    Options

I understand that part but you're declaring the knicks will beat the pacers in a series is ridiculous.That's the last team the knicks should want to face in a series.

I have my reasons for believing that.. I'm not saying it would be a cake walk.. But it is totally in the realm of possibility that we can beat them.. Especially if everyone is healthy and playing at high level.. And my reasons are what I have been saying since the Melo trade.. Finally, the teams looks to have some chemistry.. We are playing with a good pace.. Playing D.. And our key players are healthy..

At the same time we can totally miss the playoffs. So I'm taking nothing for granted.. I have a wait and see attitude at this point..
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like anyone whose a fan of a team whose making the push to the 8th seed, always believes that they can beat the 1 seed. Its cool bro, I remember when the Nets were the 8th seed a couple years ago, that was when Vince Carter first came aboard.... we were making the same push the Knicks made and we squeaked in. Miami was the 1 seed and I remember saying the same ? : we're healthy its not totally outta the realm of possibility that we'd beat Miami.

Know what happened.....

we got swept.

I'd expect the same thing if the Knicks got the 8th seed.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those ? ? are 4 games back to a team on a 5 game winning streak they gotta depend on someone completely collapsing to get a spot, let dat ? go they waited too late to play quality ball
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    I feel like anyone whose a fan of a team whose making the push to the 8th seed, always believes that they can beat the 1 seed. Its cool bro, I remember when the Nets were the 8th seed a couple years ago, that was when Vince Carter first came aboard.... we were making the same push the Knicks made and we squeaked in. Miami was the 1 seed and I remember saying the same ? : we're healthy its not totally outta the realm of possibility that we'd beat Miami.

Know what happened.....

we got swept.

If they get in.. Im putting money up on vegas that we beat them.. Thats how confident I am.. The Knicks are not your typical 8 seed.. IF they even get in.. If they get in they would have earned it.. Check out our last 9 games or so..
  • Kame
    Options
    Now I hope the Knicks make the playoffs just to play the Pacers, good to have EmM back talkin his ?
  • Kame
    Options
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    emm went through the five stages of grief..at one point he didn't even wanna face the cheap seats

Bruh you would too.. If you had Andrea Bargniani playing significant minutes on your favorite basketball team.. smh...
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Those ? ? are 4 games back to a team on a 5 game winning streak they gotta depend on someone completely collapsing to get a spot, let dat ? go they waited too late to play quality ball

Sadly you might be right.. smh.. ? knicks b..
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's all good @emm we'll see what happens man. Let's see if they can get in first.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Know what happened.....

we got swept.

If they get in.. Im putting money up on vegas that we beat them.. Thats how confident I am.. The Knicks are not your typical 8 seed.. IF they even get in.. If they get in they would have earned it.. Check out our last 9 games or so..

? Vegas ill take that bet
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    college basketball don't interest me at all and this ? seem like it's on every damn channel