Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ GODS , this ? has become a circus act
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »

IKR........

With all the lame-ass Batman aliases & ? ..........

Riddle me this?????

When you do not know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I am nothing.

What am I?

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so by the thread title im guessing alot of feelings was caught by science heads...
  • _Goldie_
    edited March 2014
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

IKR........

Riddle me this?????

When you do not know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I am nothing.

What am I?

A ? , now....

gtfoh.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Why do you guys keep arguing with them? Its like they act we haven't read this book and cannot understand this book. Hell most of us come from a christian background and were in the church, but my research and studies shown me that the bible is based on African culture and changed to support their warfare. Plenty of things didn't even happened, Joshua is a complete false and the exodus never happened in the way it was described. Those habiru scumbags assaulted kemet with the hyskos and they were their thugs and before the hyskos got kicked out, they settled in the Levant.

Studying Hindu, Kemet spirituality, voodun, IFA, Buddhism, Jainism, and other religions its just a fusion of all these books and they weren't even written until around the time of Persia. Can you say plagiarism?

Please keep your book away from me and quit telling me about some man name Jesus who never existed, but Yahshua did but died and stayed dead. I deny the holy ghost and Yahshua and Yahwah and their trinity. The trinity is homosexual, where is the feminine properties, you can't have ying with no yang, you cannot have protons and no electrons.the building blocks of life with just one set of energy is false.

Most go to churh but don't learn anything and going by your last paragraph you did not learn much.

I learned more outside the church that being inside. I'm glad for the transition and I'm much happier. And can you tell me why there is no feminine principle in Christianity or is the Holy Ghost is?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    so by the thread title im guessing alot of feelings was caught by science heads...

No emotion, just scratching our heads to some of the nonsense.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

IKR........

Riddle me this?????

What am I?

A ? , now shut up....

I already knew you were a ? ...........

However the answer is you.........

Or rather your alias........

A riddle.........

Get it, you're nothing............

Smart/dumb-ass ? ............

• _Goldie_
    Options

IKR........

Riddle me this?????

What am I?

A ? , now shut up....

I already knew you were a ? ...........

However the answer is you.........

Or rather your alias........

A riddle.........

Get it, you're nothing............

Smart/dumb-ass ? ............

98541-monkey-sigh-rimshot-gif-Imgur-7K6T.gif
  • damobb2deep
    Options

No emotion, just scratching our heads to some of the nonsense.

but this is what i dont get about these threads... most of the ? is rooted in opinion... so yall (and me in some) are just saying what you believe... and people actually give out reactions like "wack" when its a personal opinion.. you just poke at the same holes on both sides... and bring up the arguments until another science/religious based thread comes up...

• Ajackson17
    Options
    I only wack when you are making derogatory comments. A lot is rooted in factual evidence and yet cognitive dissonance otr a small understanding of the subject vs saying I do not know this subject so the wisest thing would be too shut up and research. But they continue to make derogatory comments on something they know nothing about or use pseudoscience.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    I only wack when you are making derogatory comments. A lot is rooted in factual evidence and yet cognitive dissonance otr a small understanding of the subject vs saying I do not know this subject so the wisest thing would be too shut up and research. But they continue to make derogatory comments on something they know nothing about or use pseudoscience.
    same can be said about the science side.. also if they ask a question most of us "kno the answer" broken down to the basic meaning ( take evolution 4 example.... science states that we all came from a single celled organism... it evolved to multi celled organisms and those organisms eventually evolved to the things we all are today (mammals,reptiles, birds, insects ect...) but science (and common sense) states that no matter what if 2 pigs mate over millions of years they still gonna be a pig.. they wont be able 2 grow wings no matter where they stay to try and adapt 2 the environment which broken all the way down is essentially what evolution teaches...) you can go as deep as you want 2 try and explain it... but most of us are going off the basic understandings we was taught in school... which mean it does have some validity to it...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who said I was atheist? lol

I just find it funny how you bible thumpers contradict yourself in damn near every statement you make. Like ? just stated, the story of Jesus is just a hand me down of Identical stories of Gods of religions the preceded christianity.

Jesus is the King of the Universe. Do you know Him today my friend?
    Evidence suggests we probly ain't the only universe tho...

Well duh, the Bible clearly declares that there is another dimension. It's called heaven. Will you be there?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    No one is mad. It takes a lot for me to get mad but I broke down why I won't be joining you with this religion . I was in it before you got cleaned up and was out while you got in.

Religion doesn't save, but the man in the glory does! Do you know Him my friend?

The dead know nothing. Ressurect a man in full glorified body then maybe I'll believe.

He's already risen. 2,000 years ago in Jerusalem. Do you know Him?

Nope because he never written a book and no man has escaped death. Thought I knew him in my christian days but it was myself. I'm my own ? /person.

You need to encounter the living ? my friend. He's waiting for you to open your heart up to Him. Amen.

No I'm good already did that and it was me talking to myself. I don't believe in the christian ? . Got more out of meditating and my chakras than did out of Christianity.

Stop talking to yourself and talk to the living ? . Confess your sins to Him and ask Him to take up residence in your heart and life. Will you say the sinners prayer with me today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    So does Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all believe in the same ? ?

No.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Why does evolution and big bang scare religious people into thinking that it threatens ? existence?

LOL. Nothing threatens the existence of ? . He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega.

Believers in truth aren't concerned with defending the existence of ? because that is a given, what we are concerned with is the leading astray of unstable souls who are moved, swayed, and carried away by every wind of doctrine by the cunning of wicked men.

Thus the truth about creation must be defended so that people can come to a knowledge of the truth. I want to see people go to heaven, not to the lake of fire. When you love your neighbor as yourself, you will speak truth to them and not lies. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    So is the Bible infallible or nah?

Yes.

If that's the case, how do you explain books that the Catholic Church purposely left out the bible?

The Pseudepigrapha weren't inspiried writings, thus the reason why they were never cannonized.

How do you know this?

Research. Ever done it?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you guys keep arguing with them? Its like they act we haven't read this book and cannot understand this book. Hell most of us come from a christian background and were in the church, but my research and studies shown me that the bible is based on African culture and changed to support their warfare. Plenty of things didn't even happened, Joshua is a complete false and the exodus never happened in the way it was described. Those habiru scumbags assaulted kemet with the hyskos and they were their thugs and before the hyskos got kicked out, they settled in the Levant.

Studying Hindu, Kemet spirituality, voodun, IFA, Buddhism, Jainism, and other religions its just a fusion of all these books and they weren't even written until around the time of Persia. Can you say plagiarism?

Please keep your book away from me and quit telling me about some man name Jesus who never existed, but Yahshua did but died and stayed dead. I deny the holy ghost and Yahshua and Yahwah and their trinity. The trinity is homosexual, where is the feminine properties, you can't have ying with no yang, you cannot have protons and no electrons.the building blocks of life with just one set of energy is false.

Most go to churh but don't learn anything and going by your last paragraph you did not learn much.

I learned more outside the church that being inside. I'm glad for the transition and I'm much happier. And can you tell me why there is no feminine principle in Christianity or is the Holy Ghost is?

the feminine principle is within ? . ? is not divided into man and female. ? is not male or female
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing threatens the existence of ? ?

Humans do.

Which is why he sent the flood, right?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I haven't been in here in a minute, so I had to catch up and wtf @ DoU, you're ducking a lot of stuff, bruh.

Oceanic is answering everything you have to post but you keep ducking most of his posts, passing it all off as "he mad/he trolling".

You're like a crab right now, side stepping hard af.

Oh you're not looking through a biased lens at all.

1418.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You can learn as much as there is to learn, but if you're never able to come to a knowledge of the truth what good is it?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Apparently the flood was to rid the giants(angels) from earth.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Nothing threatens the existence of ? ?

Humans do.

Which is why he sent the flood, right?

The existence of ? was never threatened. ? sent the flood in order to save mankind. If not, man would have destroyed himself.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

Show me a monkey that turned into a human. Matter of fact show me a fish that hopped out of water and turned into a giraffe. Don't worry i'll wait................