Have u ever been dissapointed in your siblings?

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I considered low income white people part of my family and they are letting rappers supercede them smfh
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    my 22 year old sister has 4 kids by 4 different ? 2 of which are incarcerated.

Damn
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? want something for nothing.

Its my mama's fault though. She babied her sons & bullied her daughter.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yo sister is a thotianaaaa
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is common for a lot of black hoes though
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Co sizzle. A lot of black women love thugs and no good men just to ? about them later. Oh he funny oh he bout it oh he got Swag up the nose. Yet being funny ain't getting this ? a job, thugnificient cant use his brawn to go to school or fill out a job application, and Mr swagger probably on the down low. Black women been losing since eve.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes. One of my oldest brothers is one of the toughest most hard working guys I know, but he let's his wife run all over him. He has to ask permission for everything. If im in the neighborhood and want to drop by its usually a no because his wife says so. They only have one car amd she rarely picks him up from work, he works in Houston heat all day and has to take a 2hr bus ride home. She's kinda a ? and he does anything not to argue.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

@MorganFreemanKing
    no disrespect......... I always wonder what the ? is in these womens minds who pull ? like this.
    What's her problem?

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    My sister has a baby by Lil Jojo cousin :(
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Co sizzle. A lot of black women love thugs and no good men just to ? about them later. Oh he funny oh he bout it oh he got Swag up the nose. Yet being funny ain't getting this ? a job, thugnificient cant use his brawn to go to school or fill out a job application, and Mr swagger probably on the down low. Black women been losing since eve.

Bruh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no all five of my brothers are doing good.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    Sometimes. One of my oldest brothers is one of the toughest most hard working guys I know, but he let's his wife run all over him. He has to ask permission for everything. If im in the neighborhood and want to drop by its usually a no because his wife says so. They only have one car amd she rarely picks him up from work, he works in Houston heat all day and has to take a 2hr bus ride home. She's kinda a ? and he does anything not to argue.

he is a loser and needs to man up
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Bruh

Whats wrong @copper
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    My younger sister plans on marrying a loudmouthed, obnoxious ass Jamaican that drives a two dollar cab for a living.....my family is from Barbados and she brought us great shame....momdukes said if she starts growing dreads she's disowned
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, my sister is pretty ? awesome. I look up to her.

IS YOUR SISTER LIKE YOU? ? YA KNOW, BLACK POWERISH?
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Options

if you're not a thug or cool then that means your a loser by default

no girl wants a loser my son not even your precious white girls

believe in yourself and the girls will believe in you too dont be bitter
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? up thing is i didn't meet her until later in life. she was born while our dad was incarcerated for possession and distribution. and one of hos best customers was... you guessed it her mother.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    My younger sister plans on marrying a loudmouthed, obnoxious ass Jamaican that drives a two dollar cab for a living.....my family is from Barbados and she brought us great shame....momdukes said if she starts growing dreads she's disowned

Ppl from the other countries in the carribean/west indies hate Jamaicans for some reason lol. My mom be on that same ? .