House Republicans want more Federal Marijuana Arrest

Options
2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I have zero acne now and what happened was 8years ago LOL my life is great now, money on deck, ? on deck, everything good.....try again Emotionalone.

You buy your tampons yet? The way you acting, I can tell your period is coming up.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. Your life is written and so are your talking points. Throw in your last post. I'm off this..
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Aight so run off, you lost the argument already lol. You been sonned in this thread long enough. And you likely get sonned a lot in real life too LOL....I guess that's why you're so furious all the time. No need to take your anger out on me potna, be mad at the people who make you emotional so often.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    RELAX BEFORE I HAVE TO CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD YOU GUYS
    jono wrote: »
    As far as law enforcement is concerned he has discretion about which laws he can enforce. All law enforcement agencies have that right. Furthermore, he isn't the first president to ignore a law either. Reagan refused to enforce the Sherman anti-trust act and that was okay I guess.
    to be entirely fair, if you think it's cool for Obama to decline to enforce a law, then you SHOULD be arguing it was okay for Reagan as well

but honestly, it's not really cool for either of them
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ron Paul is one Republican I can respect

He'd be cool if he wasn't so racist.
  • onthafly
    Options
    Republicans are tryin hard to keep ? behind bars with the fake war on drugs. Darrell Issa is a real ? btw. He probably despises seeing an African American man in the house of representatives instead of living his life as a second class citizen in a system designed to keep African Americans down.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »

Careful, Ron Paul can do no wrong. His ? blood only matters when he's a half ? .
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Did some research on him just now and yeah he's dissed the MLK Jr holiday smh, although he's taken what he said back (calling it Hate Whitey Day). I look at him a little sideways now, although I still like his foreign policy and marijuana policy
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    RELAX BEFORE I HAVE TO CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD YOU GUYS
    jono wrote: »
    As far as law enforcement is concerned he has discretion about which laws he can enforce. All law enforcement agencies have that right. Furthermore, he isn't the first president to ignore a law either. Reagan refused to enforce the Sherman anti-trust act and that was okay I guess.
    to be entirely fair, if you think it's cool for Obama to decline to enforce a law, then you SHOULD be arguing it was okay for Reagan as well

but honestly, it's not really cool for either of them

Good point on Reagan. Not sure if people picked up on that
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this the same republican party that wants to curb wasteful spending? Go after the lowest man on the totem pole. Why the bankers and wall street steal billions an corporation's pollute the country. Gee wiz good job fellas.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jails missing out on money and making phone calls
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    Options
    Republicans are tryin hard to keep ? behind bars with the fake war on drugs.
    yeah, you've got Obama jacking up funding for the War on Drugs that even Bush II started to let slack a little and Joe Biden bragging about all that "war on drugs"/"tough on crime" stuff was his handiwork.

...what was that about Republicans again?
    Good point on Reagan. Not sure if people picked up on that
    cardinal rule remains that we HATE stuff that's done by people we hate, but don't really worry about it so much when guys we like do it. Americans keep it 100% classy like that

• onthafly
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Alright touche. Democrats and Republicans are equally out to put ? behind bars. Clinton was the one who decided to prevent drug offenders from gettin any kind of govt assistance after all. I'm sure a lot of these politicians had ambitions of actually changing things for the better until they got into office and found out that large corporations were really in charge.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Alright touche. Democrats and Republicans are equally out to put ? behind bars. Clinton was the one who decided to prevent drug offenders from gettin any kind of govt assistance after all. I'm sure a lot of these politicians had ambitions of actually changing things for the better until they got into office and found out that large corporations were really in charge.

This is why Americans want presidents to FIGHT against the system, the way so many legends did before. If Obama fights hard enough, he can do it. Public opinion is on the side of decriminalzing marijuana and lessening drug sentences for usage, if Obama shows some heart and fight, as he did in 2007, then progress can be made. Remember, Denver, Oregon and Washington DC politicians FOUGHT to decriminalize marijuana in those respective areas.

Obama won't fight though because he's in bed and having orgies with the same corporate interests who don't want marijuana decriminalized or legalized. It's a sad story, and one of the reasons his approval ratings are at Bush levels. He's losing his base by the minute, and why Republicans, as horrible as they are, will likely win the Senate in November. The base is losing faith in Obama, I know because Obama fans don't really defend the guy much anymore out in public, at least where I'm around.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • janklow
    Options
    Alright touche. Democrats and Republicans are equally out to put ? behind bars.
    yeah, slamming dudes for crime to "look tough" for elections is some equal opportunity ? . it's nice we had a little bipartisan moment to reduce the powder-versus-? sentencing disparity, but that kind of thing is far too rare
    ? ! this ? bout to do his job! THIS ? BOUT TO DO HIS JOB!!!
    i think i closed one for an incredibly amount of nonsense within the last month or so
    might have been in 2013, who remembers these things

• onthafly
    edited April 2014
    Options

This is why Americans want presidents to FIGHT against the system, the way so many legends did before. If Obama fights hard enough, he can do it. Public opinion is on the side of decriminalzing marijuana and lessening drug sentences for usage, if Obama shows some heart and fight, as he did in 2007, then progress can be made. Remember, Denver, Oregon and Washington DC politicians FOUGHT to decriminalize marijuana in those respective areas.

Obama won't fight though because he's in bed and having orgies with the same corporate interests who don't want marijuana decriminalized or legalized. It's a sad story, and one of the reasons his approval ratings are at Bush levels. He's losing his base by the minute, and why Republicans, as horrible as they are, will likely win the Senate in November. The base is losing faith in Obama, I know because Obama fans don't really defend the guy much anymore out in public, at least where I'm around.

Fight against the system? That ? 'll get your cap peeled back like jfk. There's no peaceful way to fix what's wrong with our system. People are just gonna keep walking blind until a revolution starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

jfk was gettin ready to expose secret societies before they did him in. I think I'm gonna make that my new sig. Hope I'm still alive by the morning.