Michelle Obama Out Here Starving The American Children

Options
Cocoa_Butter
Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
SMGDMFH. And y'all ? wonder why ? doesn't love America anymore and why Al-Qaeda is supporting queerosexuals and illegal Mexicans.
Students from around the nation have been taking to Twitter and other social media sites to post snapshot photos of their meager lunches — in some cases, a sad-looking sandwich with a carton of milk — and say to the first lady: Thanks a lot, Michelle Obama, for the rations.

One wrote, next to a picture of a hot dog roll that seemed spread with tomato sauce and cheese, on a tray with three small cherry tomatoes and a carton of lower-fat milk: “You call this a [expletive] lunch? @BarackObama @MichelleObama,” The Blaze reported.

And others were just as blunt in expressing disapproval.

Next to a picture of a plastic white tray containing a small roll and a messy-looking concoction of what appeared to be mashed potatoes, scrambled hamburger and corn, another wrote: “@MichelleObama so this is the ‘healthy school lunch’ …”

Another picture of a flat sandwich that seemed to be a hamburger on a tray with a cut kiwi half and a packet of ketchup was posted by a parent who attended school lunch with her child and then tweeted: “@MichelleObama my school lunch while eating with my daughter. Only other choice was a scoop of salad. This is sad!”

Other postings: “I’ll never forgive Michelle Obama for this school lunch,” one wrote, The Blaze reported. And another: “Not gonna miss these Michelle Obama lunch rations everyday next year.” And yet one more: “Lunch use[d] to be my favorite subject in school. Thanks Michelle Obama for ruining my life.”

The angry Twitter posts come as news surfaced last week that more than a million school children around the nation have opted out of the public school lunch program, calling it subpar, non-filling and unsatisfactory.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/7/angry-students-snap-photos-of-lunches-tell-michell
school-lunches-4.jpg
school-lunches.jpg
school-lunches-5.jpg
school-lunches-6.jpg
school-lunches-2.jpg

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prison meals are more nutritious than school cafeteria meals.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    others countries don't have nothing. americans don't appreciate ?

You must not have seen the international school lunch trend a few months ago. Literally every country besides a few in Africa ? all over everything we had to offer in that thread.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notice only white people and you can/should pack your own lunch.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that. school lunch was the ? . i remember i had that who got free lunch thread. my ? i wasnt payin for ? . being broke....that was the days....oh wait im still broke. lol.
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that wrap in the first pic look lackluster as hell bruh... poor kid
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i wana know what they were eating before these 'changes' cuz that ? looks like a typical wednesday in my elementary-high school lunches
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    They'd ? either way tho. If she was hookin' it up, then she'd be held responsible for lil' Johnny having a heart attack or wasting money, or tryin' to raise other peoples' kids.

Republicans are the type to cut the education budget then complain about the graduation rate.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody is fat as ? these days. these kids need to ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    On some real ? , school lunch been ? , what these lil' ? ass ? talkin' bout ?

I'm saying tho.

Remember the rectangle pizza slice with the one lonely ass pepperoni on it? You was doing something if you got the slice with two peppperoni's on it.

And don't get me started on them greasy ass hamburgers. You could wring one patty out and have enough oil to deep fry a 8 piece.

? was the WOAT.

Word. And the pizza was one of the better lunches you'd get.

Can't front, those lunches look disgusting but to front like it started with the Obama administration is bogus.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems fair to me....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They look old enough to bring their own lunches. Getting in the kitchen to make your own lunch is simple.

My kids are 9, 8, 4 and 3 (the other is too young) and they can make their own sandwiches.

? those lazy ass kids.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like obvious ? im sure with a little research that it will be evident