Sexual question: fellas have you ever had your

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these lil ? are insecure

I'm not too proud to kick my legs in the air like newborn getting his diaper changed :(

a woman has to take care of the ? to even have a chance of being cuffed

I don't respect shy women
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these lil ? are insecure

I'm not too proud to kick my legs in the air like newborn getting his diaper changed :(

Noo nooo noo I refuse to accept u as a ? ? !
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see what a dude really gets outta gettin this done to him besides getting a chance to feel ? * shrugs *
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL NO!!,but I do get turned on that a ? would be that nasty to do that though

I don't want anything in my ass though
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at people eating ? with pride but act like eating ass is gag worthy..stop it.
    these lil ? are insecure

IM CRYING!! Playboy you a fool!

Personally i had a chick that wanted to try it so she gave it a go, almost kicked her in her ? head.

? not for me but to each his own .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ "I love a good rim"

Stop datt.
  • CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    ? no! Stay away from my nipples and ? .
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can really see who the ? 90s babies are on the IC. ? ass ? probably takin selfies wit their nasty ? , talmbout "She knows how to please a man...." ? outta here ? . Times like this I wish I had a chainsaw.
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Yes, my ex licked my ass a couple times when we were still together.

Gonna be honest im pretty weirded out by all the guys that GOAT'd this.

Thats kind of like saying "Way to go man! Get that ass licked!"

Just aint right.

Its Moe James bruh. Everyones just happy he's finally getting some. Besides, I've been to zoos. Apes engage in this behavior all the time.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at people eating ? with pride but act like eating ass is gag worthy..stop it.
    these lil ? are insecure

IM CRYING!! Playboy you a fool!

Personally i had a chick that wanted to try it so she gave it a go, almost kicked her in her ? head.

? not for me but to each his own .

? doesn't come out a ? ,but I'll toss a fine ? salad,I just wouldn't let her do it to me.

I don't even want a chick to touch my ass.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    man yall saying its teh 90 babies but the only people that are saying and GOATIN chuck about gettin their ass ate is ? born in the 80s
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I AINT GONE LIE..I DONE HAD MY ASS ATE BY 4 DIFFERENT WOMEN, ALL BLACK..THAT ? IS AWESOME!

1ST TIME IT HAPPEND, I WAS IN DISBELIEF!..I HAD MY LEGS HANGIN OFF THE BED ANDTHE ? WAS GIVING ME HEAD.. WENT DOWN TO THE ? .. WENT DOWN TO THE SPACE BETWEEN THE ? AND JUST START LICKIN MY ASS... I WAS SAYING TO MYSELF " IS SHE LICKIN MY ? ?!?!"..

i know wasnt nobody! i mean NO MOTHA ? BODY down there in that burnt crispy black ass ? dookey hole u got callin an ass ? dont u dare bring yo black ass on here lyin about some ? lickin that ? ? ? i will slap the dog black off that crunchy face if u ever get on here tellin that ? lie...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    these lil ? are insecure

I'm pretty sure most women don't respect you when you're 'kicking your legs up in the air like a newborn'

so I'm suppose to care about the opinion of a woman who is out here licking ass? :(

nah I don't think men care too much about getting respect in the bedroom shorty
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I AINT GONE LIE..I DONE HAD MY ASS ATE BY 4 DIFFERENT WOMEN, ALL BLACK..THAT ? IS AWESOME!

1ST TIME IT HAPPEND, I WAS IN DISBELIEF!..I HAD MY LEGS HANGIN OFF THE BED ANDTHE ? WAS GIVING ME HEAD.. WENT DOWN TO THE ? .. WENT DOWN TO THE SPACE BETWEEN THE ? AND JUST START LICKIN MY ASS... I WAS SAYING TO MYSELF " IS SHE LICKIN MY ? ?!?!"..

i know wasnt nobody! i mean NO MOTHA ? BODY down there in that burnt crispy black ass ? dookey hole u got callin an ass ? dont u dare bring yo black ass on here lyin about some ? lickin that ? ? ? i will slap the dog black off that crunchy face if u ever get on here tellin that ? lie...

SHUT UP YOU BLACK ASS SMUCK BEFORE I POST YOUR NUDES.... BIIIIAATTTCHHH!
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    u black ass gutter rat u post anything on this site without my consent you will never ? post here again ? ass ? dont get mad at me cause yo ? ? ass is on here day dreaming about white ? lickin that nasty ass burnt dookey shoot
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can tell who the children are and who are the adults in here
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao..aquafina is a fool!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lmao..aquafina is a fool!

Girl u know his black ass is lyin...
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Stop co signing me aqua you ? scraped ? dumpster. You porked some ? ? with a ? . You're just as disgusting as these self serving salad niggabitches in this thread.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Stop co signing me aqua you ? scraped ? dumpster. You porked some ? ? with a ? . You're just as disgusting as these self serving salad niggabitches in this thread.

? u rancid broke ass bastard you better be lucky that im sitting here acknowledging yo tired lonely dead ass

and just like i rammed 8 inches up the ? ass i would do the same thing to yo white taint so hard your dry ass would prolasp ? dont you ever ? disrespect me punk white boy
  • earth two superman
    Options
    ^^^Never seen anyone so proud of participating in ? ? .