Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all these series are going 6/7 except the Miami series
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still amazed this ? is even in the nba knowing this isn't the first time he's singled out black people smh wish he caught a heart attack.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sterling mad cause his side piece took a picture with Magic Johnson lmaooo
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.A. CLIPPERS OWNER TO GF:
    DON'T BRING BLACK PEOPLE TO MY GAMES ...
    Including Magic Johnson

57 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years. She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back

042514-donald-sterling-large-launch-v4-3.jpg

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The girlfriend is a shameles ? ..that word gets thrown around way to much and is out of place and context 95% of the time but the shoe fits..

Sterling has always been a scumbag so nothing new, not surprises
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Kame wrote: »
    Donald Sterling talking ? bout black people again, this time its on tape tho

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

He don't want his girls talking to blacks & hispanics. But his girl is black & hispanic.............
    Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

He said she can do it privately.....don't broadcast it.......
    Forget him yall......don't even give him any thought
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Donald Sterling talking ? bout black people again, this time its on tape tho

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/
    I wanna see which player either speaks on this or doesn't duck questions about this. Playoff time @ the moment so anyone still alive will surely use that cop out if asked about it.

I wouldn't support anything Clippers as long as he's the owner after hearing that. I know there are other whites in high places with his views but if this is authentic it's damaging evidence.

Black people shouldn't contribute a cent to Clippers ticket and merchandise sales from this day forth.

...wait for it

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so clipper darryl or w/e dude name is is a ? ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet she just be accepting all kinda racist ? from old dude smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He def pees on her no ? ...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still laughing at that ? heckling Baron Davis...it's time for that heart attack tho
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The girlfriend is a shameles ? ..that word gets thrown around way to much and is out of place and context 95% of the time but the shoe fits..

Sterling has always been a scumbag so nothing new, not surprises

She's a ? . But I'm wondering how this evidence was ascertained. She obviously recorded it herself so I'm guessing she planned on leaking it. Can a ? be a hero for exposing a racist with what appears to be solid evidence? Can she sit back and bask in all her ? glory since apparently now ppl are more equipped with reasons to NOT support his organization(s).?
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still laughing at that ? heckling Baron Davis...it's time for that heart attack tho

Dude, dont hold your breath. Dude will live to 150. Evil is very durable....
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    Would be goat if all black clippers staff stopped showing up. Let JJ redick play 1 on 5.

Word. You don't want ? at the game, maybe doc, blake and cp3 will stay home
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adam silver better do something
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be goat if all black clippers staff stopped showing up. Let JJ redick play 1 on 5.

not sure he qualifies.....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Picture of girl
    20111014-024611.jpg
    cmcs.jpg
    ut6jfs.jpg
    wzqtpb.jpg
    og2mw.jpg
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

not sure he qualifies.....

Ain't blakes dad haitian?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's see if the black Clippers (and the half ones) value dignity over a check.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    L.A. CLIPPERS OWNER TO GF:
    DON'T BRING BLACK PEOPLE TO MY GAMES ...
    Including Magic Johnson

57 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years. She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back

042514-donald-sterling-large-launch-v4-3.jpg

He really said she can ? black dudes as long as she don't take pics with them? What kind of wild ? is that