Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he's ultimately going to be kicked hopefully something like magic Johnson buys his share I would love to see that
    ain't ? going to happen to him... did you see Commissioner silva last night ,that man was shook, I knew he was going to ? ...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    I hope they win the damn championship so Sterling can be the first to hold the trophy

Sterling would be like, My negros are good negros, they caused no trouble and brought me a chip, come here boy, (Pats Doc Rivers on the head)

& thank them by making them make a KFC commercial

Double Down Stacks and grape koolaid for the all the negros and their wenches and ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cash is king lmao.....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see alot of posts goin in on the players..
    let me first state how iv BEEN callin these ? hoes.. and the owner did nothin but strengthen my argument..

but all im askin is shouldnt we be supporting our players as we do our troops!!?

think about it..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I think he's ultimately going to be kicked hopefully something like magic Johnson buys his share I would love to see that
    ain't ? going to happen to him... did you see Commissioner silva last night ,that man was shook, I knew he was going to ? ...

Of.course he would hes dealing with something in his first year stern never had to deal with ( I might be wrong)

Clippers.owner.holds no cards, the nba spreads this GLOBAL equality image donald aint about that life nba can't be.about global equality if sterling is there that ? is gone
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"It's not so much a racism thing ... It's a insecurity thing"

Smh at these basketballin ass ? man ..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    sooooooo we can support our troops but not our players??
    i mean whats the difference!?

or we not tryin to go there?? lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I have an issue thinking nearly half of.the owners.are.as racist as yall want them to become if it was really that serious.mj wouldn't own ?
    Bro, a lot of racist people love backs so long as they're rich and famous.

Mexicans in L.A. love Tupac but hate black people. Please stop acting like anti-black sentiment in America is somehow "consistent."

You sound like them dumb ? that say, "how can he be racist? His girlfriend is black!?" FOH

You missed.the whole point of the post foh with your bs.I simply said. I don't think every owner in the nba is as racist as y'all imagine them to be foh with that left field bs tupac analogy

Get your reading comprehension up ? ,
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We ? on the players for the ? protest but does it not come down to the leader/ coach he didn't even agree with the dam armbands if he had any real heart and ordered the players to do something more significant it would of happened

No. No no no

These are GROWN ass men and as Lil wayne of all fukin people very wisely put; Pride and respect are not team concepts.

Doc is their coach, not their damn daddy. Tha ? is he gon do if i chose to ignore the 'protocol' and say somethin?? There was nothing stoping anyone from Cp3 all the way down to Darren Colison going on camera and saying, 'Yo, im ? '. They woulda been applauded for that alone and could have a clean heart by that alone. This ? will haunt them.

This reminds me of the NFL choosin to play after JFK got killed. They say Pete Rozelle went to his grave regretting that. These players just commited that type of lifetime regret by their inaction.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Make the case for how they are similar and why athletes should be supported the same way people "support" troops
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L
    have an other LA rappers/black celebrities spoken out besides Snoop?

I believe The Game posted something about "Empty Seat Campaign"

The Game has since apologized for his comment.

Wrd, game is da wrong ? to get behind.
    He'll have a Successful empty seat Campaign, yet be the only person there.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

Make the case for how they are similar and why athletes should be supported the same way people "support" troops

shut up white boy..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    We ? on the players for the ? protest but does it not come down to the leader/ coach he didn't even agree with the dam armbands if he had any real heart and ordered the players to do something more significant it would of happened

No. No no no

These are GROWN ass men and as Lil wayne of all fukin people very wisely put; Pride and respect are not team concepts.

Doc is their coach, not their damn daddy. Tha ? is he gon do if i chose to ignore the 'protocol' and say somethin?? There was nothing stoping anyone from Cp3 all the way down to Darren Colison going on camera and saying, 'Yo, im ? '. They woulda been applauded for that alone and could have a clean heart by that alone. This ? will haunt them.

This reminds me of the NFL choosin to play after JFK got killed. They say Pete Rozelle went to his grave regretting that. These players just commited that type of lifetime regret by their inaction.

Isnt pride and respect taught to be team concepts in sports tho, but you have a black coach and and president of the bball union on one team and none of them made any attempt to make a strong mark it left the rest THem ? lost especially when doc ? up . You have to believe watever real stand that. Could of been made or thought of by the players was broken, these ? are bball players and are meant to be lead taught to be lead.

I guarantee that locker room.is broke because of that, then the team are contenders so you have a bunch of men dreams broken because of this bs drama them ? aint got the heart to do the right thing they got alot on there head
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their protest was weak, but the media types will say that it was powerful. Doc is now conflicted, even though he played with the Clippers in his playing days.
  • Matt-
    Options

shut up white boy..

Sometimes I wonder why Sterling hates y'all. but I read a response like this, and it removes any doubt
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shut up white boy..

Sometimes I wonder why Sterling hates y'all. but I read a response like this, and it removes any doubt

Jump.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nahh bossE.... you need more people.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i mean the government gives them houses.. cars.. feed their families..

im jus sayin..
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

i jus find it funny ? sayin Clipper players are ? but these soldiers are heroes..

i mean really.. whats the fundamental difference?? i see none..

Putting your life on the line vs putting financial gain on the line is the main difference I see.

The horrors of war pale in comparison to having a bigoted boss.

But it seems like your angle is that the black troops are almost at fault for joining a white mans war in the first place........ I'm having a hard time disagreeing with that right now.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Lol come on man. It's like 1200 posts in this thread, don't be remember for having the dumbest one
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Why is Cuttino so greyed up though? Dude is 38 going on 60.

Somebody need to find that cat a lazarus pit.
This discussion has been closed.