Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Didnt see every damn page so if it was posted.. here it is again

0427-v-stiviano-2.jpg

Strumpet should be ashamed of herself
    Only reason she exposing him now is bc her money ran out...if she was still shopping on rodeo drive she could careless who he called ?

Some NFL, NBA, MLB or rapper will wife this soulless dead behind the eyes piece of ?

You're absolutely right.

Dont change the fact that he said the ? though LOL

Ain't nobody defending him bruh

I know...I was just saying.

And in my original post I mentioned how she was just setting him up.

U can tell she was leading him with those questions with her tone.

Donald Sterling was AWARE he was being taped during the conversation that was posted on TMZ Sports, in which the L.A. Clippers owner went on a racial rant ... so claims the woman who taped him.

A source connected with V. Stiviano tells TMZ Sports ... the full conversation lasted approximately 1 hour. We're told Stiviano insists it was clear to Sterling at the beginning of the conversation he was being recorded.

What's more ... our sources say Stiviano routinely recorded her conversations with Sterling as HIS "archivist." And what's more ... she would regularly play the tapes back to him because he would often forget what he had said.

Our sources say sometime after the tape was recorded on April 9 ... Stiviano and Sterling got in an argument because he wanted her to sign a confidentiality agreement ... which she would not. We're told he then denied ever making the racist statements on the tape, so she played the entire tape for back him ... before it was ever posted on TMZ Sports.

u gotta be shittin me LOL!

He bout to play the senile card. Say he didnt know what he was saying. THat way he cant be sued probably.

No way you say those things and know you're on tape. That cracka just got some creative lawyers.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I just gave a ? , and listened to the recordings. White racist people, flamboyant ? , feminist, and super religious people never disappoint. My ? said

"I will find another girl who will do what I want"
    "Well, remove that part of yourself(black side)"
    "I feed them, I give them cars"
    "You get looked at as latina or..........white"
    "stop associating with black people, take them off your instagram they are the enemy"

? had me in tears.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I just gave a ? , and listened to the recordings. White racist people, flamboyant ? , feminist, and super religious people never disappoint. My ? said

"I will find another girl who will do what I want"
    "Well, remove that part of yourself(black side)"
    "I feed them, I give them cars"
    "You get looked at as latina or..........white"
    "stop associating with black people, take them off your instagram they are the enemy"

? had me in tears.
    At first I thought he said Magic Johnson was the enemy as in he is a Laker...

Then he went on to clarify his ass meant, no, because he's black LOL I was like WELL ? ...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if they win the chip...will they regret not protesting better?

if they dont win the chip will they regrets not protesting better?

will winning the chip make you a better man?

will winning the chip make kids look up to you years after your gone or will the protest stand for more?

our ancestors and the civil right movement seems to be all for nothing now. because if you pay them enough they will shut up an do what they supposed to do.

thats why the house slaves never tried to run away.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    and to make things even worse...
    they was holding the hand over their hearts during the pledge or whatever....

that ? gets under my skin.

a bunch of men who dont know how to properly respnd to someone saying fukk you
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Bruh, they under contract. Also they in the ? playoffs. A few more games and they will speak they mind after they get paid and ? 's over. I hope this aint what's been going on for 53 ? damn pages SMH. I'm already knowing all the tap dancing ? , over the top fake ass afro centrics, confused mixed ? , white washed ? , white trolls posing as blacks, and sheltered white folks had a field day with this thread. These threads always brings out the lurkers too lol.

It's just a old ass wealthy white devil being a old wealthy white devil. LOL if y'all are shocked by this ? and think that he's the only one. The rest are more than likely like that too. Damn near all rich wealthy crackas around his age are decedents of slave owners, ? leaders, crooked politicians etc etc.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Bruh, they under contract. Also they in the ? playoffs. A few more games and they will speak they mind after they get paid and ? 's over. I hope this aint what's been going on for 53 ? damn pages SMH. I'm already knowing all the tap dancing ? , over the top fake ass afro centrics, confused mixed ? , white washed ? , white trolls posing as blacks, and sheltered white folks had a field day with this thread. These threads always brings out the lurkers too lol.

It's just a old ass wealthy white devil being a old wealthy white devil. LOL if y'all are shocked by this ? and think that he's the only one. The rest are more than likely like that too. Damn near all rich wealthy crackas around his age are decedents of slave owners, ? leaders, crooked politicians etc etc.

so you saying your boss can say what he wants about you and your skin color because the time for promotions are coming up an if you get the promotion then you will speak your mind or once promotion are over you will speak you mind.

what abut the fact you put your manhood on hold for a dollar amount. think about that.

so basically as long as you are under contract, a old white man can come to your family picnic and call your son a ? .

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    these guys are superstars among superstars.

they will be able to find jobs. so that contract ? is out the window.

you can get out the contract because your boss put you under duress or some ? .

i hear excuses to why this is ok.

think about why lil wayne said some ? like that.....think about it.

i am sure he lost fans at some point in his career because of some ? he said.

every other fukking race stands shoulder to shoulder except blacks.

the chinese watch more bball now because of Lin....but what if he said that ? about chinks....they would protest the fukk outta him...but no we got ? holding signs an clowning...an slamming down a sweatshit like its hurting someone.

you can get to the elite level and stand for something. they can can away you medal but they cant deny your talent. all you fukk ? should always remember this:

blackpower.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Haven't posted on here. but that mistress is a ? ? and it shows how many of these females don't have no ? self respect for themselves. Rather think they have some money and disrespected
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    magic wants to buy the clippers
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    will support magic if he does.
    crakkas not gonna like that.

they gonna say it was a setup.

an even if it was...im glad a black man is doing the setup rather than getting setup
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Hope he able to buy it.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people keep mentioning the clippers and the chip?? Them ? have no chance with or without this bad publicity, they should of smeared ? on the clippers logo and wore it during the game
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    man.. never thought id say this.. but cant til first take come on.. i know Stephen A rant gon be epic
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man them bish made ? shouldn't have played. Not one ? on the team with a ounce of pride in them. Bish Paul & the rest wouldve played but I wouldve went back home & not play until either he is removed or they trade me. I'm at work, turn tf up like "I wish the company CEO would".
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

the chinese watch more bball now because of Lin....but what if he said that ? about chinks....they would protest the fukk outta him...but no we got ? holding signs an clowning...an slamming down a sweatshit like its hurting someone.

you can get to the elite level and stand for something. they can can away you medal but they cant deny your talent. all you fukk ? should always remember this:

blackpower.jpg

I've seen this pic pop up a few times in this discussion in a couple different places. I agree teh players should stand for something, thing is with this pic though is it was clearly taken after these athletes had won. They clearly didn't boycott the Olympics nor representing America. So let's just say the Clippers win the title or their season ends after this first round series. What if they then make a statement? Would that change how some of ya'll feel?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i tried to watch the game man but i felt ashamed to be black cause these ? did nothing to regain their manhood dignity or pride. they let white people laugh in our face and say "get over it" when they played that wack ass game yesterday
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The days of 'cant wait for first take' are over. They ? themself out yrs ago. Its a show 100% about debate, so in a case like this where the 'debate' is 1 sided, they gon do something forced

Plus this is a 24 hour news cycle, this been out 2 days. Their schtick doesnt work in cases like this b/c they both gon talk slooow n loooong for the moment but this story been out 48 hours aint noboy gon b shocked by what they say
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta say that it's hard to take some of you mfers seriously. Y'all say y'all are so outraged about this, but most of you are the same dudes who either say that there is nothing wrong with black professional athletes flashing gang signs, nothing wrong with these rappers glorifying street life, that Lupita Nyong'o is ugly, and so on.

It's like you are antiwhite/antiracism without really being problack.

The ? does Lupita Nyongo have do to with this?!? Stick to the topic, groupie.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They said sterling wants to make this go away for the right price....? the clippers players, coaches and fans
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

blackpower.jpg

I've seen this pic pop up a few times in this discussion in a couple different places. I agree teh players should stand for something, thing is with this pic though is it was clearly taken after these athletes had won. They clearly didn't boycott the Olympics nor representing America. So let's just say the Clippers win the title or their season ends after this first round series. What if they then make a statement? Would that change how some of ya'll feel?

they made it after they won because they had the world watching...

right now the world is watching the NBA an the didnt take a stance. right this moment it was about them an they didnt take the time to stand up.

we dont know what else went on before this picture....but they made a statement we are all still talking about.
This discussion has been closed.