Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I can't even front. When ? like Laz Alonso so ? ? , I'm like 'whatever'. But KAREEM? Playing in the era he played in and enduring the things he endured? Kinda surprised. Maybe he feels like his generation went throughout the REAL ? and this is just everyone being sensitive. Who knows.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mark Jackson said fans should boycott the next game...
    and ? Kareem for changing the subject... who cares why its a story... now its a story... now it has steam... thats how ? gets popping...
    social change is a convergence of mood and circumstance... true scholars and intellects know this to be a fact. smart dumb ? only expose their ignorance by trying to appear above the fray.

this is the perfect time. You already had a larger than normal audience with it being playoff time. Now with this controversy in the midst of the playoff, EVRYONE is paying attention. Use that platform correctly.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? let zimmerman live but expect these basketball players to act out

Da ? yall know bout life
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I'm still tryna figure out why y'all are lookin to ppl who put a ball through a hoop to do anything of any significance....

What does this mean, exactly? Like what are you getting at, folk? Because they are athletes means what exactly? No hate, serious question.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Da ? yall know bout life

@Florida
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Mark Jackson said fans should boycott the next game...
    and ? Kareem for changing the subject... who cares why its a story... now its a story... now it has steam... thats how ? gets popping...
    social change is a convergence of mood and circumstance... true scholars and intellects know this to be a fact. smart dumb ? only expose their ignorance by trying to appear above the fray.

Of course he says that. Lol

Just kidding...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm still tryna figure out why y'all are lookin to ppl who put a ball through a hoop to do anything of any significance....

What does this mean, exactly? Like what are you getting at, folk? Because they are athletes means what exactly? No hate, serious question.

Dude's been trolling since yesterday
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »

Dude's been trolling since yesterday

Got it. Say no more.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Damn, so they can FORCE this ? ? to sell the team? Honestly, I'm thinking that if he sells, he'll have to be forced. He ain't giving that ? up willingly, just outta spite. Will any owner have the nuts to cast the first stone?

A: Yes. Under the terms of Paragraph 13 of the constitution, the owners can terminate another owner's franchise with a vote of three-fourths of the NBA Board of Governors, which is composed of all 30 owners. The power to terminate is limited to things like gambling and fraud in the application for ownership, but it also includes a provision for termination when an owner "fails to fulfill" a "contractual obligation" in "such a way as to affect the [NBA] or its members adversely." Silver and the owners could assert that Sterling's statements violated the constitution's requirements to conduct business on a "reasonable" and "ethical" level.

Any owner or Silver can initiate the termination procedure with a written charge describing the violation. Sterling would have five days to respond to the charge with a written answer. The commissioner would then schedule a special meeting of the NBA Board of Governors within 10 days. Both sides would have a chance to present their evidence, and then the board would vote. If three-fourths of the board members vote to terminate, then Sterling would face termination of his ownership. It would require a vote of two-thirds of the board to reduce the termination to a fine. Terminating a franchise would obviously be a drastic remedy, but the potential of the termination procedure gives Silver and the other owners vast leverage in any discussion with Sterling about an involuntary sale of his team.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sterling will move the team to Croatia and put them ? outta work. it's best they shut the ? up and play. ? is in charge here!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying ? whitey and calling ? ? is not militancy or being down for the cause
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    I HIGHLY doubt any of you ? talking about what those players should have done or shouldn't have done

would be just as quick to react,and immediately jeopardize you and your family's livelihood and throw it all away
    if you find out the owner of YOUR company,at YOUR "dream" job,that has YOUR wife and kids living a certain standard was caught saying some racial ? in a recorded convo

Yes, even if you are a millionaire,? just doesn't work that way.

Cuz that's an impressive figure for us "everyday working folk"

But not too much for someone that's living in 25-30 million dollar mansion, driving a 100,000 dollars car, sending their kids to 60-70 dollars a semester collage,etc,etc,

Your ass would probably do the same thing they are doing,acknowledge you aren't cool with the ? ,
    then plot,plan and strategize a way to get out of the situation......or better yet GET HIM out of the equation
    i said it earlier and i'll reiterate...
    if im a Cp3 or whomever id find a balance between ? on the owner and continuing to ball

Id never be mistaken for a ?

Id be as belligerent as Snoop in his instagram vid while brazenly daring Sterling to threaten my job/livelihood...

then id hit the court, mess around and get a triple double....

@ the post game conference im back on my "? Donald Sterling" wave.

Repeat.

This is the only balance that I can think of.

No proud black man wants to work for an obvious racist ? /Jew.

But at same time hey,you love the game, you just don't play FOR HIM.
    When you step on the court, it isn't just for HIS sake.

In a sense you do give a person a certain amount of power over you,
    anytime YOU ARE the one that has to give up what YOU love, to not only teach Sterling and other racists a "lesson"
    (for lack of better word)

but also appease the public that has demands and expectations of you in order to.... "take a stand"

compound that with the fact everybody and their mommas have different definitions of what taking a stand is.

• twatgetta
    Options
    Damn, so they can FORCE this ? ? to sell the team? Honestly, I'm thinking that if he sells, he'll have to be forced. He ain't giving that ? up willingly, just outta spite. Will any owner have the nuts to cast the first stone?

A: Yes. Under the terms of Paragraph 13 of the constitution, the owners can terminate another owner's franchise with a vote of three-fourths of the NBA Board of Governors, which is composed of all 30 owners. The power to terminate is limited to things like gambling and fraud in the application for ownership, but it also includes a provision for termination when an owner "fails to fulfill" a "contractual obligation" in "such a way as to affect the [NBA] or its members adversely." Silver and the owners could assert that Sterling's statements violated the constitution's requirements to conduct business on a "reasonable" and "ethical" level.

Any owner or Silver can initiate the termination procedure with a written charge describing the violation. Sterling would have five days to respond to the charge with a written answer. The commissioner would then schedule a special meeting of the NBA Board of Governors within 10 days. Both sides would have a chance to present their evidence, and then the board would vote. If three-fourths of the board members vote to terminate, then Sterling would face termination of his ownership. It would require a vote of two-thirds of the board to reduce the termination to a fine. Terminating a franchise would obviously be a drastic remedy, but the potential of the termination procedure gives Silver and the other owners vast leverage in any discussion with Sterling about an involuntary sale of his team.

? bruh...if you believe that ? you crazy...Ain't nobody gone knock that redneck off his square you understand me?

The media just pullin yall ? ? for kicks and reactions....nh
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Da ? yall know bout life
    White people dont need to respect us. We need to force them to and we dont (as a group/people) period. They are high profile black males and they didnt ? out in my view.

LOL @ let Zimmerman live. Had it not been for black people he'd have never been tried in the first place. U want Zimmerman's life right now?

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she set him up but he knew that she was recording the phone conversation? Okay
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn kareem.
    Mike step up, u ? out.
    She set him up. No duh!
    Captain obvious.
    Then he goes out his way, to sympathsize for the man.
    I'm like dude, Sterling said how he felt. what was in his heart.
    Not to mention, the paper trail of facts from past incidents Where he exercised racism.
    Kareem is pathetic.

Powerful post*
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    So she set him up but he knew that she was recording the phone conversation? Okay

I dont think so. Thats what i thought but i dont think that was what he was talking about, if ure refering to the times he said "broadcast it" and things like that..
  • twatgetta
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Address me ? clicking feelings is the equivalent of displaying yours and rolling your eyes like a ? .. if you cant coherently speak fall the ? back and kys

? stop yer boo boo tantrums ? . you thank Sterling ain't called out the word "? /Blacks" since b4 tHat ? taped him ? ? NOW your panties in a bunch ??? WHY ? !??? ? been chasing the white man's dreams for decades and now it ain't all good when he call you the name he been callin you since day one? sounds like you ? LOVE WHITE FOLKS SO MUCH you feelin' all butthurt that his real feelings come out...WHY ? WHY!!

BEST thing you negros can do is sit your black ? down somewhere, shut the ? and get back to work because NOT ONE OF YOU ? ready for a REAL Revolution. NOT ONE.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I HIGHLY doubt any of you ? talking about what those players should have done or shouldn't have done

would be just as quick to react,and immediately jeopardize you and your family's livelihood and throw it all away
    if you find out the owner of YOUR company,at YOUR "dream" job,that has YOUR wife and kids living a certain standard was caught saying some racial ? in a recorded convo

But not too much for someone that's living in 25-30 million dollar mansion, driving a 100,000 dollars car, sending their kids to 60-70 dollars a semester collage,etc,etc,

Your ass would probably do the same thing they are doing,acknowledge you aren't cool with the ? ,
    then plot,plan and strategize a way to get out of the situation......or better yet GET HIM out of the equation

very rare i agree wit u. lol
    but lemme keep readin and catch up. lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying ? doesnt make your point stronger you watch to much tv go play somewhere
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of a sudden errbody pro black now lmao, just in general. Nothing funnier than seeing Snoop Dogg of all people act like he doesnt perpetuate dumb ? . But then everybody says "he/she gettin money tho". Snoop be pump faking, esp online. Making memes of "soft lightskin ? ", but polish his nails & get his hair done..talk about "being real and distant from fake people and not having alot of friends.." memes..but is known as THE most politically correct-buddy-buddy-takes-no-stances-and-is-cool-with-literally-everybody in real life..so Snoop is just a character and has been for years.

Talks pro black when fitting, celebrate "? lifestyle", walks to award shows with black women on leshes, allegedly sold drugs, celebrates gang lifestyle (celebrate & glorify & have been ofr years at this point lets be honest)..

Donald Sterling is my ? . Spoke his honest opinion. When real ? speak their opinion they get hated on. When you speak about the "black/latino agenda" they shoving down on us nobody.

The ? was just setting him up. She knew how he was. Listen to the convo. She just set him up so she could sell the tape to TMZ and prolly profit of a potential divorce..typical industry ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

i said it earlier and i'll reiterate...
    if im a Cp3 or whomever id find a balance between ? on the owner and continuing to ball

Id never be mistaken for a ?

Id be as belligerent as Snoop in his instagram vid while brazenly daring Sterling to threaten my job/livelihood...

then id hit the court, mess around and get a triple double....

@ the post game conference im back on my "? Donald Sterling" wave.

Repeat.

As good as this idea is, to some it still wouldn't be enough and they'd still consider you a ? , sellout etc.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitch: "You know I'm wearing a wire, right"

Me: "Oh you are? It's cool, let's get back to these drug prices & how much you trying to cop? If I don't have it then my connect Hot Boy Rodney or Lil JuJu might have it"

Me: "Ohhhh ? , Swats hitting my door...*in handcuffs* mannnn you snitched, you set me up bruh bruh"
This discussion has been closed.