Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I HIGHLY doubt any of you ? talking about what those players should have done or shouldn't have done

would be just as quick to react,and immediately jeopardize you and your family's livelihood and throw it all away
    if you find out the owner of YOUR company,at YOUR "dream" job,that has YOUR wife and kids living a certain standard was caught saying some racial ? in a recorded convo

Yes, even if you are a millionaire,? just doesn't work that way.

Cuz that's an impressive figure for us "everyday working folk"

But not too much for someone that's living in 25-30 million dollar mansion, driving a 100,000 dollars car, sending their kids to 60-70 dollars a semester collage,etc,etc,

Your ass would probably do the same thing they are doing,acknowledge you aren't cool with the ? ,
    then plot,plan and strategize a way to get out of the situation......or better yet GET HIM out of the equation

very rare i agree wit u. lol
    but lemme keep readin and catch up. lol

I hear ya champ200x400px-LL-1043f62f_pats_head.gif
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying ? doesnt make your point stronger you watch to much tv go play somewhere

does BOY! sound better niggga? get outcho feelings and quit lettin' words dominate you, ? . MAN UP!

Now you address what I just spoke, Tabernacle.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris paul wasn't risking ? neither would blake have been. They can go anywhere in the world and make that money hooping. And besides that anybody that want to get out these contracts can and will after the playoffs. Dude made it a hostile workplace environment, contract void
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    From what I heard earlier hes forgetful so he tapes his convos or some ? ..dont know how true it was.. but from the jump she set him up..
    Changes nothing shes no hero just an opportunistic ? .. appreciate the light though
  • twatgetta
    Options
    While you ? arguing over your own slavery, I'ma tryna score some Clippers jerseys while the price is low. .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I HIGHLY doubt any of you ? talking about what those players should have done or shouldn't have done

would be just as quick to react,and immediately jeopardize you and your family's livelihood and throw it all away
    if you find out the owner of YOUR company,at YOUR "dream" job,that has YOUR wife and kids living a certain standard was caught saying some racial ? in a recorded convo

But not too much for someone that's living in 25-30 million dollar mansion, driving a 100,000 dollars car, sending their kids to 60-70 dollars a semester collage,etc,etc,

Your ass would probably do the same thing they are doing,acknowledge you aren't cool with the ? ,
    then plot,plan and strategize a way to get out of the situation......or better yet GET HIM out of the equation
    i said it earlier and i'll reiterate...
    if im a Cp3 or whomever id find a balance between ? on the owner and continuing to ball

Id never be mistaken for a ?

Id be as belligerent as Snoop in his instagram vid while brazenly daring Sterling to threaten my job/livelihood...

then id hit the court, mess around and get a triple double....

@ the post game conference im back on my "? Donald Sterling" wave.

Repeat.

As good as this idea is, to some it still wouldn't be enough and they'd still consider you a ? , sellout etc.

LeBron is the face Of the league he came out , said what he had to say, no hesitation
    Michael Jordan been cOoning for years, sAid a few lines we respected it.
    the simple fact that these Clipper guys Were afraid to express themselves as Men...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

if im a Cp3 or whomever id find a balance between ? on the owner and continuing to ball

Id be as belligerent as Snoop in his instagram vid while brazenly daring Sterling to threaten my job/livelihood...

Repeat.

As good as this idea is, to some it still wouldn't be enough and they'd still consider you a ? , sellout etc.

LeBron is the face Of the league he came out , said what he had to say, no hesitation
    the simple fact that these Clipper guys Were afraid to express themselves as Men...

You have no clue what you're actually responding to. The backlash wouldn't come from speaking out. Given that some feel that the players playing regardless means they sell out then in the minds of some even though a player may actively speak out against Sterling, still playing the rest of the playoffs would= sellout to them. It's been said by some in this very thread. I didn't say I agreed with it because I don't, but to some that's how they feel
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @playmaker88 is really bent outta shape about this ? huh? But where was that ? when #500 got killed in Chicago and Obama is to blame? that ? ain't tryna discuss that is he? that's "them type" negros for you...choosy negros choose white battles to tackle not black ones.. FOH Judas

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    You ? let zimmerman live but expect these basketball players to act out

Da ? yall know bout life
    White people dont need to respect us. We need to force them to and we dont (as a group/people) period. They are high profile black males and they didnt ? out in my view.

LOL @ let Zimmerman live. Had it not been for black people he'd have never been tried in the first place. U want Zimmerman's life right now?

Yes yes i do

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for your people?

What have you done in wake of the whole Donald situation?

You a cali ? go protest at the next home game
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quick... everybody question the next man about what he's done, because that will move things forward...
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Train is Coming, ? Train is Coming.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ? Power. ? Power.

SMH at negros in here. I know a few people that got the ? up out of dodge because my boss is an ? (I'm planing my exit now to go work for myself). They landed softly elsewhere and didn't have rare million dollar talents. The reason why this is big now is because this is following Cliven, The supreme Court AA ruling, and all the other dog whistling that's been going on. Not everybody following every facet of basketball like that and if this dude been getting away all this time, that doesn't give him a pass to continue. Some people get away with murder until they find enough unquestionable evidence is found to make the charge stick.
  • D0wn
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Repeat.

You have no clue what you're actually responding to. The backlash wouldn't come from speaking out. Given that some feel that the players playing regardless means they sell out then in the minds of some even though a player may actively speak out against Sterling, still playing the rest of the playoffs would= sellout to them. It's been said by some in this very thread. I didn't say I agreed with it because I don't, but to some that's how they feel

All I see is ? given Lebron props, Magic props. Damien Lillard props, David West, Jordan & Kenny Smith props. Who honestly spit it the way it needs to be said.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NAACP Returning All Donald Sterling Donations

"Donald Sterling’s jarring racial remarks have leaked and sparked a huge controversy in the NBA community and beyond. While his ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers is being protested by players, fans and numerous celebrities, his hateful words have also caused big name advertisers to pull out from partnerships with the LA Clippers brand.

Now, the most recent response to Sterling’s remarks comes from the NAACP. The L.A. chapter of the Association has returned all of his donations, which, NAACP President, Leon Jenkins, deemed “insignificant," according to CBS News.

The NAACP will also be retracting the Lifetime Achievement Award that Sterling was going to receive at the 100th anniversary of the L.A. chapter on May 15.

The NBA is set to address the controversy in a conference on Tuesday, April 29."
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this been posted yet?

lol the paparazzi caught Sterling slippin after dinner

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-wife-shelly-video-racist-clippers-nba-v-stiviano/

they're clearly flustered.... apply more pressure

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reality is different

This ? is dum dena ? tho why play for a team with a racist owner?

Why live in a racist country? We're all aware of how America feels about blacks and all people of color.

So why live in a country that doesn't want you here?

Land of the free home of the brave
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all thiis ? im readin i bet yall ? tune in to the game tomorrow and if they make it to the finals will watch that ? too..

i jus cant take u cats serious..
    some of yall i should say..
    cause its some logic bein sprinkled in here and there.. the rest of yall ? in yall feelings cause oh how other races feel about u..

but real ? if u felt good about urself u would care what others had bad to say about u..

why blacks will never get ahead as a whole?? mu'fuckas too emotional.. that and we crave acceptance like a ? puppy..

no wonder they view us as dogs..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reality is different

Why live in a racist country?
    We're all aware of how America feels about blacks and all people of color.

Our families live here and it would cost too much to move them elsewhere even if they did want to come with us.

HUman being do not migrate on a whim by nature. It took millions of year for humans to even leave Ethiopia out of necessity. U asking why ? wont move out of a whole country out of racism? Like there isnt anti-black sentiment world wide. Come on bruh...

NO comparison at all.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Coonreem Abdul Wallah kicking that ? bobo.

g3Z8SSV.jpg
  • D0wn
    Options
    Reality is different

Why live in a racist country? We're all aware of how America feels about blacks and all people of color.

? stop it ,if you think you're gonna make a profit
    go somewhere else with this Bafoonery.
    you know damn well, there is nowhere for a ? to really go. everywhere you go, there's sTink ass crackers ? ? up
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of y'all on the wrong side of history... while sponsors are pulling out and ppl are trying to remove him, u ? steady yapping about all the talking... the talking is what is making ppl act... but y'all g'head and clown.

They're just ? that want to sound "new age." On their "post-racial America, not all white people are bad, stop making whites uncomfortable, you embarrassing us GOOD ? ...etc"

Same ? talking about talking isnt gonna do anything is the same ? that will post about their sex life (or the one they made up) ad nosium. Taking about ? isnt ? but that dont stop them from posting about it.

But ? cant post about racists in the workplace and what black employees with power should do about it. Just racial insecurity from ? who dont wanna rock the boat.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all thiis ? im readin i bet yall ? tune in to the game tomorrow and if they make it to the finals will watch that ? too..

i jus cant take u cats serious..
    some of yall i should say..
    cause its some logic bein sprinkled in here and there.. the rest of yall ? in yall feelings cause oh how other races feel about u..

but real ? if u felt good about urself u would care what others had bad to say about u..

why blacks will never get ahead as a whole?? mu'fuckas too emotional.. that and we crave acceptance like a ? puppy..

no wonder they view us as dogs..

Imma act like this is the only thing i saw you type.This is somewhat true,black people are to damn nice if you ask me out of all the ? blacks been trough and still go trough in this country and around the world some would rather help "others" than your own kind.The indians were accepting people....you saw how that worked out for them.
This discussion has been closed.