The Beauty thread!!!! This Is All About Make-Up, Hair, Skin, Face and More!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZOMG, she is too precious *my ovaries just tingled* Those 2 strand twists are a perfect style for her, honestly.

@belle yep, I honestly wouldn't straighten at all. However, most people feel differently than me...it can be ok sparingly. Like maybe 1-2x per year. I haven't straightened my hair in over 5 years..

I don't think I have class this Friday, so I may have time then. It looks healthy from what I can see.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trim the splits asap since the split hair shaft will merely continue to travel up the hair strand and cause further damage...you can do that by the 'Search & Destroy' method.

Braids can last longer. I'll try to find more long-lasting braid styles.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all do know that if they had a proper black woman under that roof this wouldn't be a problem right???

Now b4 ya starting taking this to left field, all I'm saying is that the big homie Haf should also have a black gf that lives with them, kinda like an extended family member

All problems would be solved
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    expect the unexpected....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Y'all do know that if they had a proper black woman under that roof this wouldn't be a problem right???

Now b4 ya starting taking this to left field, all I'm saying is that the big homie Haf should also have a black gf that lives with them, kinda like an extended family member

All problems would be solved

This is why chi is my 5th best friend. He really looks out for his peoples.