How do you think the FANS should respond to Sterling's comments? What would you do??

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm curious.

Would you boycott your squad, as a fan? Go down to the stadium and have an outdoor protest? Do anything at all?

How would your reaction be if this was your squad's owner saying this ? ! If you are a Clippers fan, how do you feel?

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing to boycott here....it won't do ? .....
    I can join protest on my day off work.....that's about it.
    Dude is a billiornaire........he's made billions bing a slum lord......this clippercshit ain't making sterling money....
    He just views owing the clippers a plantation type thing with deandre and paul entertaing his white friends
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe wear a black tee to the game but other than that business as usual. if i had tickets im going if i had season tickets im keeping them. this has nothing to do with fans and everything to do with owners. ? white owners is quiet as hell right now. even the outspoken mark cuban has not said ? . Why? Cause these white owners are more scared that this could be them. cause hella owners are up to no good/living crazy lifestyles.

White owners putting pressure on this would change ? if anything. But fans won't. It will be interesting to see what cats outside jordan do when they or if they make comments.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is Marc Cuban? He speaks on everything
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Where is Marc Cuban? He speaks on everything

Funny enough they just read a quote from Marc Cuban a couple years back saying he likes Donald Sterling because he plays by his own rules lol
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    these white owners are more scared that this could be them. cause hella owners are up to no good/living crazy lifestyles.

exactumundo

theres owners who probably walk into the locker room and just go 'my you wont stop growing' and grabs players biceps and everyone just laughs

even though sterling came across as insecure and jealous of something or other it was a window into the minds of the people who make the nba tick
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? aint that serious.

This has been one of the better first rounds in recent memory, ? what an owner says about anything really. Since when have they been important?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ sterling being racist being reaffirmed every leap year cycle but now people have had enough

thats why i cant stand these hashtag activists that go around acting like they care about certain things

like when that ? about joseph kony that came out and had the internet up in arms about this and that but then the new iPhone drops and then its whoa steve jobs really gave us everything we needed to be/get at hos before he died

which is cool but quit fronting

tumblr_n3o3weEqFp1rc7zl1o8_400.gif

help the poor sign

tumblr_n3o3weEqFp1rc7zl1o2_400.gif

tumblr_n3o3weEqFp1rc7zl1o3_400.gif
    tumblr_n3o3weEqFp1rc7zl1o4_400.gif

tumblr_n3o3weEqFp1rc7zl1o5_400.gif

? the poor sign

care enough to ? but not do ?
  • coop9889
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »

This has been one of the better first rounds in recent memory, ? what an owner says about anything really. Since when have they been important?

.... What?

What?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are dumber than I thought you were.
  • coop9889
    Options

You are dumber than I thought you were.

Good thing no one gives a ? what you think.