• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN esco was trying to sort ugly mega
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    It went back further than Ja to some Columbia records ? . Cormega explained it in an interview. Nas was trying to pop at 50's BM too.

fif got taken off a record and replaced with nas and nas acted like it was some a secret and didnt tell him...meanwhile nas had been blowin up 50's phone tryin to get dirt on mega's ? ...so 50 started feelin like nas was some sort of fake backstabber...and the murder inc thing didnt help

That's what it was.

By the way, why didn't y'all post the full interview with Flex Hogan? It's over an hour long. 50 explained in detail what happened with Banks, Jimmy Iovine, etc. it was a good interview for the most part aside from the typical Flex interruptions
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grown man business

Thats a good look for the culture
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It went back further than Ja to some Columbia records ? . Cormega explained it in an interview. Nas was trying to pop at 50's BM too.

fif got taken off a record and replaced with nas if i remember right it was due to irv tryin to blackball 50...and nas acted like it was some secret and didnt tell him...meanwhile nas had been blowin up 50's phone tryin to get dirt on mega's ? ...so 50 started feelin like nas was some sort of fake backstabber...and the murder inc thing didnt help

So y'all gonna take 50's word with a grain of salt like it's the truth written in stone? 50 got replaced by Nas on the J Lo record and he caught feelings lets leave it at that. But all that 50 Wendy Williams baby momma talk on the mega dvd is for the birds,but at the end of the day people gonna gossip and believe what they wanna believe.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bitter ? do anything to spin and deflect..peep their movements and their blind hatredwzN9rsP.png
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So he gonna get mad at Nas for trying to sneak on another man BM? Didn't he do the same thing? As i said, no valid reason.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas was calling 50 every day for that reason like he was using him for that.

You can tell 50 isn't a liar.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bitter ? do anything to spin and deflect..peep their movements and their blind hatredwzN9rsP.png

My bad I didn't mean to intervene in your "he say,she say" talk while yall getting your nails done, on some "girl I heard" ol TMZ,Bossip, Wendy Williams ass n*ggas

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas called out 50 first with a concert saying the crowd was here for that real ? and not that 50 cent fake ? . Good to see them move past it though the interview wasn't too bad yesterday either.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Hiding behind 8 Mile and The Chronic
    Gets rich but dies rhyming"
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

fif got taken off a record and replaced with nas if i remember right it was due to irv tryin to blackball 50...and nas acted like it was some secret and didnt tell him...meanwhile nas had been blowin up 50's phone tryin to get dirt on mega's ? ...so 50 started feelin like nas was some sort of fake backstabber...and the murder inc thing didnt help

50 got taken off the Jennifer Lopez joint. Nas jump on it and didn't tell 50 they took him off and put Nas on. Whatever....I just want to hear some more 50/Nas collabos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhFLMD1Rqjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-_Ouo8iQA
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does anyone care about 50 making amends with people who he had no reason to "beef" with in the first place?

He actually did have a legitimate reason for beefing with Nas and most of the other people he beefed with.

What was that reason?why 50 got at they other rappers also

50 ja beef aint squashed.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @nas kept it a secret and 50 catchin feelins over jlo joint.how do you know this?bitter interview from a rapper?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im pretty sure one of the reason him and Nas beefed in the first place was over some chick, like Nas was scheming on some dudes misses and tried to some how get 50 involved, which 50 said was not cool as people get killed over that and Nas has been on the other end of getting played so should know better...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

meanwhile nas had been blowin up 50's phone tryin to get dirt on mega's ? ...so 50 started feelin like nas was some sort of fake backstabber...and the murder inc thing didnt help

Yeah thats it, knew it was to do with a chick...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at this fool trying to rebuild bridges he burned. He ain't gonna recapture 2003, his time has passed.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at this fool trying to rebuild bridges he burned. He ain't gonna recapture 2003, his time has passed.

he's better than jay tho.

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50s problem is that he had so much security that it was hard to take his gun toting rhymes seriously. Like he's this thugged out rapper with a du rag and tattoos but he's surrounded by twenty off duty police officers and we're supposed to believe they don't boss him around and tell him where he can go and can't go.

I get the feeling that when he was in the height of his popularity, he could say whatever he wanted on the mic (dissing other rappers) but when he walked out of the studio he was surrounded by the man and had no freedom.

It's a paradox, he said, Get Rich Or Die Trying but it's lonely at the top.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    50s problem is that he had so much security that it was hard to take his gun toting rhymes seriously. Like he's this thugged out rapper with a du rag and tattoos but he's surrounded by twenty off duty police officers and we're supposed to believe they don't boss him around and tell him where he can go and can't go.

I get the feeling that when he was in the height of his popularity, he could say whatever he wanted on the mic (dissing other rappers) but when he walked out of the studio he was surrounded by the man and had no freedom.

You're a wack poster
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50's internet hate team workin overtime i see

50-cent-dance-o.gif
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas was calling 50 every day for that reason like he was using him for that.

You can tell 50 isn't a liar.

Say that's true/

Even so, at the time, Nas was the only rapper giving 50 an opportunity.

To a point where 50 said Nas was the only true non-industry friend he had until the J-Lo track issue.

50 wasn't being used. At the time, he was lucky to be around.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

You're a wack poster

You're a troll that can't express yourself. You get mad when somebody has an opinion that you disagree with because you're not articulate enough to debate intelligently... so you resort to name calling.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've heard about the Nas/Cormega ? , and I heard about the Nas/J-Lo ? too, but at the end of the day, if we get a Nas/50 performance together and maybe a track or two? I'm good with it.

I will say though, I fully agree with 50's issue with Nas considering everything. I mean, if a ? that took you on tour with him, and already established replaces you on a song, and can't even talk to you about it, and basically helped 50 miss a possible shot at a mainstream look, I'd probably feel a way. Also the Cormega ? seems mad foul and a bit much, so I'd understand. Then of course Nas and Murder Inc whole ? at the time too just would definitely be something I'd understand 50 having an issue, and those seem like legit issues to have, as opposed to his Joe and Jada beef.

However, regardless, them ? is grown men who squashed that ? and hopefully work together.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I forgot about the Cormega situation. 50 did have a legitimate reason to be angry with Nas.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    50 wants it to be 2002 again so bad

the boy sold 10x plat back then.... i think everyone in hip hop including jayz and nas would want that moment !!!!!!! lol